April 2015 Happy Dance!!!!

We're are also going during Easter~April 3-11.

We have never had problems during out trips. Hopefully we will have the same luck next year.

HOPING to squeeze in a trip for the end of April (for my birthday) or the beginning of May!! Missing that Magic!!pixiedust:

We are currently debating between mid-late April and late May 2015 for our next trip. Ay suggestions on the best two weeks from say April 12-May 25ish?

Mar 31-Apr 4 here!!!! Was trying to do a cruise before or after but can't see spending $4k-$5k for a 3-nighter so thats a no go :). Got some newbies going with us so got a question for everyone....Breakfast at Cape May or Dinner at Garden Grove???

Uhhhhhhh, we got back less than 2 weeks ago....and even though it wasn't our greatest trip, and I thought I would have been good with planning for quite some time, I am now obsessed with our upcoming April trip!!!

We are excited to stay at the CR for the 1st time!! :woohoo:

We are excited that we will have a new member of our family with us...baby boy due in January!! :dance3:

And we got our annual passholder magicbands in the mail over the weekend and I just want to go use them ASAP, LOL!!!

Seriously, what does Disney do to us to make it so addictive??? :lmao:

Uhhhhhhh, we got back less than 2 weeks ago....and even though it wasn't our greatest trip, and I thought I would have been good with planning for quite some time, I am now obsessed with our upcoming April trip!!!

We are excited to stay at the CR for the 1st time!! :woohoo:

We are excited that we will have a new member of our family with us...baby boy due in January!! :dance3:

And we got our annual passholder magicbands in the mail over the weekend and I just want to go use them ASAP, LOL!!!

Congrats on your new little addition :goodvibes. I hear ya about the obsession, however, this is one obsession I don't mind having :rotfl2:.

i just got back as well and while there I was like "eh, this isn't as spectacular as I've made it in my mind; We could take a break from it for a while." But, I think I was just delirious from the heat because since Ive been home I'm back in full speed planning mode for our april trip, lol. :rotfl:

Congrats on your new little addition :goodvibes. I hear ya about the obsession, however, this is one obsession I don't mind having :rotfl2:.

Thank you! :goodvibes

i just got back as well and while there I was like "eh, this isn't as spectacular as I've made it in my mind; We could take a break from it for a while." But, I think I was just delirious from the heat because since Ive been home I'm back in full speed planning mode for our april trip, lol. :rotfl:

Yeah, I was close to miserable on this trip for many reasons on many occassions, and was totally contemplating a "break", but a few days after returning I was ready to go again!! :rotfl2: (plus I know that all of the things that made me miserable this time won't be a factor next time).

And, to make matters worse, I just booked yet ANOTHER 2015 trip....5 nights with my BFF (a girls trip!) in July at CSR!!! I'm nuts!!! :scared1:

I'm REALLY planning to make up for this last trip, lol! :lmao:

Uhhhhhhh, we got back less than 2 weeks ago....and even though it wasn't our greatest trip, and I thought I would have been good with planning for quite some time, I am now obsessed with our upcoming April trip!!! :

We just got back last week and I'm off and running for April too! I also had a fun but not the greatest trip so I think I'm going to plan a few more days in Universal in order to break things up a bit. I'll try to go back next August and maybe Disney will have worked through some of their growing pains by then.

We just got back last week and I'm off and running for April too! I also had a fun but not the greatest trip so I think I'm going to plan a few more days in Universal in order to break things up a bit. I'll try to go back next August and maybe Disney will have worked through some of their growing pains by then.

April, April, April!!! :banana:

I'm jumping out of my skin waiting for the official hours to come out so I can get into serious planning mode. I have so much stuff swirling around in my head but can't make any concrete plans.....

I'm jumping out of my skin waiting for the official hours to come out so I can get into serious planning mode. I have so much stuff swirling around in my head but can't make any concrete plans.....

Me too!!! Should be soon though, March's have been out for over a month now!!! popcorn::

Planning April 17-24th... Just sent request to join FB group!

Is there a discount watch group?

I could have sworn I'd already posted here, but looks like I didn't - we're going April 18-25! Already counting down the days. :)

We are going for 10 days starting April 22nd! Staying at GF this time. Poly our favorite, but concerned construction wouldn't be finished.

Hoping to convince my hubby to go again next year :) the whole family is conspiring against him lol. When he finally says yes we will be going the 5th-11th! I told him he better make up his mind bc I need to book ADRs and be our guest is at the top of my list lol...we weren't able to get an ADR there when we went this year lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter