April 2015 Happy Dance!!!!

Got our Dining Booking window email today :cool1: Here's our plans.

Arrive Tues. Mar. 31st ~11am- swimming with Epcot in the afternoon
Wed. April 1st - Magic Kingdom all day
Thurs. April 2nd - late wake up with Hollywood Studios in the afternoon/evening
Fri. April 3rd - Animal Kingdom with early end. Swimming maybe that afternoon.
Sat. April 4th - Breakfast at Cape May Café then head home.

FP planning next. :)

Eeyores#1Fan said:
Got our Dining Booking window email today :cool1: Here's our plans.

Arrive Tues. Mar. 31st ~11am- swimming with Epcot in the afternoon
Wed. April 1st - Magic Kingdom all day
Thurs. April 2nd - late wake up with Hollywood Studios in the afternoon/evening
Fri. April 3rd - Animal Kingdom with early end. Swimming maybe that afternoon.
Sat. April 4th - Breakfast at Cape May Café then head home

Full schedul...yay cant wait...hello everyone I am Mamapoppins, Eeyores#1fan's sister

We are headed down in April for school break. Our reservation window finally opened so I'm breathing a little easier until the FP+ window opens! :rotfl2:

Hello fellow April WDW friends! :cool1:

I want to post this here for those of you straddling March and April like we are.

I have reserved an Illuminations Fireworks Cruise for Saturday, March 28, 2015. :goodvibes

We have 6 open spots; come join us! Solo, couple, kids/no kids, anyone! pixiedust:

About us: We're a family of four with a DD (5) and a DS (9).

The total cost before tip is $371.69; which works out to just over $37 per person (plus tip).

Payment will be due at the Yacht club before boarding. Cash only. You'll need to be at the Yacht club dock no later than 8pm. (This may change if Illuminations timing changes.)

If you are interested please reply or PM me! :grouphug:

whoop whoop! Add us to the April bunch! Book April 4 - 11 .. we start driving on April 3rd and get to the resort on the 4th.

We are staying at the Nemo suites at Art of Animation :) You can see my plans/story in my PTR... let's just say this has been an interesting experience just in planning LOL

We made our ADRs the other day! Going to go to Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch on Easter Sunday (never been there before, but my sister worked there so we have to go!) and Be Our Guest!

180 days! Got all our ADR this morning! But we weren't trying for many hard ones still though ! I'm excited!!

Coming in on April 26th and leaving May 2nd...................anyone else kind of annoyed that the new spring special offers are out but only go as far as March? Hoping they have yet another special offer for April, but it's not looking so good :(

Have you ever been UPSET about a school taking a trip to disney?

Our April trip is a surprise for my sister's 4 kids(17,15,9 and7). Well, yesterday my sister and BIL received an email from 17 yer old's school informing them that this year's spring trip is to Orlando. They are going down on Amtrak (the same day we planned to fly out). They will do disney 3 days, Universal 2 and one other local place. Then they are returning the day before we planned to return. My nephew has no idea about our trip is over the moon about going to disney with his friends.

Now I have to revamp our plans. They no longer need two rooms at a value so I can start looking at CB again. I have to figure out a way to contact the school without my nephew, BIL or sister finding out because I want nephew to join us on our Illuminations cruise. I booked it for the night of my sister's birthday as a surprise for her family.

I have most of our ADRs booked. I just hope I won't be charged if we show up with one less person.

We didn't book airfare yet because the prices are crazy. We toyed with the idea of taking the train. Now we have to decide if we want to take the train with a bunch of high school kids.:scared::scared:

April 25- May 19 for us! Booked into AoA with my Dh, 3 DDs, eldest dds DB, and my MIL! We are so excited! Hoping for a discount but excited either way! Cant wait to make our reservations on the 25!:cool1:

Coming in on April 26th and leaving May 2nd...................anyone else kind of annoyed that the new spring special offers are out but only go as far as March? Hoping they have yet another special offer for April, but it's not looking so good :(

Last year at the same time there was a discount. If I recall correctly, it didn't come out until January. You should be all set. :goodvibes

I have to figure out a way to contact the school without my nephew, BIL or sister finding out because I want nephew to join us on our Illuminations cruise.

I have most of our ADRs booked. I just hope I won't be charged if we show up with one less person.

We didn't book airfare yet because the prices are crazy. We toyed with the idea of taking the train. Now we have to decide if we want to take the train with a bunch of high school kids.:scared::scared:

Yes I have been upset when DD16's school wanted me to pay $1450 for 4 days in Disney for ONE child. That didn't happen, but I digress...

Call the school and ask to speak to the advisor in charge. They'll probably be ok with him going on the cruise.

You probably won't be charged. We went last month and I was one person short on most of my ADR's and they didn't charge me.

I've taken the train. I'd rather drive!

Hello! I'm somewhat unofficially joining in! We went this past month, and have a trip for next September. But since it made sense financially to get an annual pass, we decided what the heck....let's try to throw one more in!

If we do go we'll be staying offsite and driving. We have the hotel booked and I'm a few days away from making any ADR's we might want, and I still don't feel like it's real! :)

Probably because I'm terrified of a 15 hour drive!

Yes I have been upset when DD16's school wanted me to pay $1450 for 4 days in Disney for ONE child. That didn't happen, but I digress...

Call the school and ask to speak to the advisor in charge. They'll probably be ok with him going on the cruise.

You probably won't be charged. We went last month and I was one person short on most of my ADR's and they didn't charge me.

I've taken the train. I'd rather drive!

I hate road trips.

We grew up up taking the train down to South Carolina each summer. My sister and I went to college in North Carolina. Our parents had us hop on the train often instead of flying us back and forth. Even now when I go down to visit family in South Carolina, I take Amtrak more often than driving or flying.
The first time my son and I went to WDW was after a family reunion in SC. We took Amtrak to Orlando and I booked a one way flight from Orlando to NYC.

All of those trips were between 10-14 hours. We love to travel by train. It's just of the idea of a 20+ hour ride that is making me:scared:.

Hello! I'm somewhat unofficially joining in! We went this past month, and have a trip for next September. But since it made sense financially to get an annual pass, we decided what the heck....let's try to throw one more in! If we do go we'll be staying offsite and driving. We have the hotel booked and I'm a few days away from making any ADR's we might want, and I still don't feel like it's real! :) Probably because I'm terrified of a 15 hour drive!

We drive down there from nj but we break the drive up. We usually stop in sc overnight. It's a little more distance between nj and sc than sc and fl. But on the way down I like to do more driving the 1st day and on the way back I like to be able to leave a little late than getting up at 5am to leave again lol. It's a fun road trip for us plus we teach geography stuff to my 8 yr old son as we are driving lol.

We will be going for a week starting April 11th. We are 3 days away from booking our ADRs and I am about to pass out with excitement. I will feel that much closer to our trip once it is all settled. Then we just wait for the discounts and book our FastPass+ and we are good to go! Can't wait. :)

We drive down there from nj but we break the drive up. We usually stop in sc overnight. It's a little more distance between nj and sc than sc and fl. But on the way down I like to do more driving the 1st day and on the way back I like to be able to leave a little late than getting up at 5am to leave again lol. It's a fun road trip for us plus we teach geography stuff to my 8 yr old son as we are driving lol.

We do the road trip too; have fear of flying family members. We drive from MA, and we stay in NC on the way down, and VA on the way back. I have to say that each drive to Disney is a unique adventure; we have just as many road trip stories, as Disney stories. I also agree that it certainly is an educational opportunity. We always have great conversations with fellow travelers, and locals along the way. We always do the drive in the summer, so this will be our first ever April road trip, and we are beyond excited!

Our April trip is a surprise for my sister's 4 kids(17,15,9 and7). Well, yesterday my sister and BIL received an email from 17 yer old's school informing them that this year's spring trip is to Orlando. They are going down on Amtrak (the same day we planned to fly out). They will do disney 3 days, Universal 2 and one other local place. Then they are returning the day before we planned to return. My nephew has no idea about our trip is over the moon about going to disney with his friends.

Now I have to revamp our plans. They no longer need two rooms at a value so I can start looking at CB again. I have to figure out a way to contact the school without my nephew, BIL or sister finding out because I want nephew to join us on our Illuminations cruise. I booked it for the night of my sister's birthday as a surprise for her family.

This happened to us a few years ago with my oldest 8th grade bnd trip. We worked around it and so this year when my middle daughter startee 8th grade I was ready to just plan our trip around the band trip. Well how about this year they aren't going :confused3. Can't win with schools but we still going :cool1:

As for amtrak....we take it down all the time but that long with that many kids...that's a hard one :). Good luck!

We just booked our April 2015 WDW vacation!!! I'm soooo excited!!!! We are taking our 17 DD for her high school graduation and our 1 year old. Our dates are April 11-19. I just sent a request to join the facebook page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter