April 2015 Happy Dance!!!!

Thanks for linking it mousemommy1.

We just got back from Disney today! I'm so sad but time for full planning Easter week in April! I'm going to miss those September crowds!

Jet Blue released it's airfare thru June 2015 today!! Booked our airfare and I am happy with the price. $1090 (including insurance) for the four of us. I will have to add baby boy once he's born but he'll be a lap child so no extra cost. :dance3:

Airfare always makes it so real!!

Didn't realize we can make ADR in 3 weeks!! Coming up fast!! I know what we want but not sure when!! Hddmr, garden grill, 1900 for dinner and tusker for breakfast while on the DDP then with room only I'm doing kona and plaza oop.

K, i have most of my park days set. The only day up in the air is my EP day. I think i need to scratch my original plan of first 2 nighgts at US since DH has backed out and i shortened our trip a bit. I may be able to do 1 night, depending on airfare costs but i wont know til SW fares come out next month. If not, i may sacrifice my EP day for a day at US. But, my other days are set!

K, i have most of my park days set. The only day up in the air is my EP day. I think i need to scratch my original plan of first 2 nighgts at US since DH has backed out and i shortened our trip a bit. I may be able to do 1 night, depending on airfare costs but i wont know til SW fares come out next month. If not, i may sacrifice my EP day for a day at US. But, my other days are set!

I think we've had this discussion before, but do you ever look at Jet Blue? We actually live 7 minutes from Manchester airport but in April, we usually fly JB out of Logan because SW is crazy that week (our vacation week).

Of course, the flights that I booked 2 nights ago for $1090 are now over $1600!!
The airfare game is no joke. :sad2:

I do fly JB and Delta more than SW. Prices have been OK for those so far.......i could probably get $300/pp. But Im waiting to see SW b/c i have points to use

I do fly JB and Delta more than SW. Prices have been OK for those so far.......i could probably get $300/pp. But Im waiting to see SW b/c i have points to use

Gotcha!!

Yeah, I am also doing a girls bestie trip in July 2015 and plan on using my SW points for that one!!! Between my AP, using points for airfare and the military discount, it's gonna be the cheapest trip ever!!!! :dance3:

Preliminary plans:

4/22: check into CSR -
Plan A: hang at resort and do 1900 PF for dinner
Plan B: do EPCOT tonight, Garden Grill for dinner.

4/23: MK, morning EMH. Afternoon break. Back to MK, Tonys or Plaza for dinner.

4/24: HS, H&V Fantasmic Dinner package for lunch. Afternoon break. Back to HS for Fantasmic.

4/25: Plan A: Epcot, Garden Grill for dinner
Plan B: Universal for day

4/26: AK, morning EMH. Resort day after lunch. Do 1900 PF for dinner if we don't end up doing it on 4/22

4/27: Ohana for breakfast. MK for day/evening

4/28: home :(

Everything is set except for my EP/Universal days. If I can end up getting a cheap flight on 4/21, I may book that and stay at US on the 21st and do US on the 21st-22nd. Then I will be able to do Epcot on the 25th.
Now, on to obsessively checking airfare :thumbsup2

I booked our flights today! What a relief to have that great uncertainty behind us! Now our vacation is feeling VERY real and we're looking forward to Spring room discounts! :goodvibes

Since working this weekend I haven't checked my countdown is at 196 days until check in! Almost time to make those dining reservations. Our Preliminary plans for our crowd level week of 9.

Finally convinced my hubby that disney again next year is a good idea! We are going April 11 - April 19. We live in nj and we are driving. Its a lot cheaper than flying. Heres our plan so far!

Apr 11
Get up early & drive to florence, SC
staying at Holiday Inn in Florence

Apr 12
Get up early again & drive to disney
staying at The Contemporary Resort
hoping to get in by 4
make ADR for BOG around 7PM

Apr 13
Breakfast @ Chef Mickeys
Magic Kingdom day!
Dinner @ Cinderella's Royal Table

Apr 14
Breakfast @ 'Ohana
Epcot Day!
Dinner @ Coral Reef

Apr 15
Hollywood Studios Day!
Breakfast @ Hollywood & Vine
Dinner @ Sci Fi Dine In Theater

Apr 16
Magic Kingdom Day!
Breakfast @ Crystal Palace
Dinner @ 1900 Park Fare

Apr 17
Epcot Day!
Breakfast @ Akershus Royal Banquet
Dinner @ Sanaa

Apr 18
Breakfast @ 1900 Park Fare
Magic Kingdom 1/2 Day!
Driving back to Florence, SC
staying at Spring Hill Suites

Apr 19
Driving back home to NJ!

We're going on our first trip in April. We check in to Bonnet Creek on the 25th and are staying a week.

I'm super excited - I haven't been since 2000 and my family always did a bare bones visit. Stayed at my great-aunt's place in Clearwater, one day at MK rope drop to close. We got burgers and fries from a CS on the last trip but normally it was sandwiches we brought in.

I can't wait to see the other parks and try the snacks and restaurants. We also plan on flying, which I'm looking forward to because we always drove, and it's like an eighteen hour trip.

So far I don't know what we're doing each day because EasyWDW just released their recommendations for April, and the last part of our week falls in May, so that won't come until next month anyway. But I've got all the important dates written down!

Add my dad, sister, and me to the party! We are going during our spring break (my sister and I are both teachers and my dad is always up for a trip), from 4/4-4/11. We booked at the Wilderness Lodge Villas and are also planning on doing a day at Universal to see the new Harry Potter stuff. Can't wait!

Oh, and 90 days until Disneyland (that'll give me my Disney fix before our April trip).

Anyone know of any good deals for Universal tickets? I want a one day hopper type pass and to add on the express option. I can get a bit of a discount from ticketsatwork but want to see if there are any better deals out there.

Anyone know of any good deals for Universal tickets? I want a one day hopper type pass and to add on the express option. I can get a bit of a discount from ticketsatwork but want to see if there are any better deals out there.

Check Undercovertourist.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter