April Incentives - What Are Your Predictions?

I guess we will learn tomorrow.... As I recall the great round of incentives last year began in June, which makes me think that's the earliest strong incentives would arrive - and if they are able to start Poly sales in June or at least in that same quarter, they might think that will get the job done anyways and not do incentives.

I guess we will learn tomorrow.... As I recall the great round of incentives last year began in June, which makes me think that's the earliest strong incentives would arrive - and if they are able to start Poly sales in June or at least in that same quarter, they might think that will get the job done anyways and not do incentives.
Aren't they usually posted overnight? Is it midnight ET?

Last edited:
If magical beginnings doesn't change from the previous period, it was $20 per point with availability starting at 150 points.

Where's the fire sale on RIV like I was told just had to happen? :D
If you buy 300 points with the welcome home bonus, you’re looking at $181/pt before MB— which I believe is almost exactly what we all call “fire sale” pricing on VGF. I think they may move some bigger contracts with those numbers.

I think it’s fair to call OKW fire sale as well, might make sense to people looking for direct points that can be SAP to book larger rooms with preferred views…and are content to be at OKW some of the time.

If you buy 300 points with the welcome home bonus, you’re looking at $181/pt before MB— which I believe is almost exactly what we all call “fire sale” pricing on VGF. I think they may move some bigger contracts with those numbers.

I think it’s fair to call OKW fire sale as well, might make sense to people looking for direct points that can be SAP to book larger rooms with preferred views…and are content to be at OKW some of the time.

No you could have gotten VGF for around $161/pp for 150 points with MB, which is a typical contract. You're talking about 2x the point requirement to get it that low for RIV with this incentive.

This isn't a fire sale. It just proves they don't care.

Where's the fire sale on RIV like I was told just had to happen? :D
😊Agree.

Comparing my purchase of 200 points in January 2024 to this offer, the savings would be $900. Now starting at $225 vs $217 per point in January.

Hopefully MB and welcome home remain active. $178pp on 150 points at RIV after magic beginnings and welcome home is around 2300 more than GF was for the same size contract last year, right?

Both that and OKW at $141pp on 150 after magic beginnings and welcome home seem enticing….

Bigger discounts with bigger contracts, but I don’t have a need for more than another 150, at least for now. 🙃

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter