Are you from Massachusetts?

I'm from Salem! Woo, Mass!

I work at the Little Depot Diner in Peabody Square, the little train car behind the courthouse, so if anyone is from the area stop in and say hi! I'm the cook.

Wow, lots of western MA and southeast MA representation.

Anyone here, besides me, from north of Boston? We are 3 miles from the NH border.

Me, me, me!! I'm in Wilmington (grew up in Boston).

Grew up in Tewksbury now live in Billerica.

I have LOTS of family in Billerica. :wave2:

Hi neighbor!!! We are in W. Peabody. )on the Lynnfield line:)

.....and a cousin in West Peabody too! :wave2:

I grew up in Holbrook and am now living in Plymouth. Have been here for 10 years

....and my DH grew up in Holbrook, right in the Grove.

North Reading DIS Dad here (15 miles N. of Boston).

Grew up in Brookline, then down to the Cape (Falmouth for HS/College years) before getting off "the rock" and moving back to the Boston area.

I live in Spencer on the Charlton side of town. And yes, it really does make a difference what side of town I'm on....well at least to me it does :rotfl2:

Which neighborhood? I lived in Teele Square for 6 years....oh how I miss Theo's Pizza and JP Licks!:guilty:

I live right smack dab in the middle, near the high school. Teele Square has a huge condo building where the dancing school and VFW post used to be, its weird.

I live right smack dab in the middle, near the high school. Teele Square has a huge condo building where the dancing school and VFW post used to be, its weird.

:sad1: Ew, I remember when they were building that condo complex-it just does not "fit" with the neighborhood.

Is Theo's pizza still there??? Now, that would be a deal breaker!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter