Are you from Massachusetts?

I grew up in Lawrence/Methuen, but am in in the Navy now and currently stationed in Groton, CT!!!

It seems like there are alot of us! I just wondered how many Dis'ers are from MA and from which towns (or general areas if you would feel more comfortable ;) ).

I'm from Cambridge area.

Would love to hear from you!

I grew up in Orange, MA but now I live in Maine...-

Hey! I've lived in a couple places in MA, but I would say I grew up in North Andover. Right now I'm at school in Boston, and I have to say, I've adopted the city as my home:goodvibes

:wave2: Nice to see another Milford person here! Long haul from Medway! :lmao: I was born and raised here. I live in the house I grew up in. It was my grandparents, my mothers, now mine. :)
Hey I'm from Milford too!:wave2:

PlutoGirl1117..do you remember the Soda Shop? How about the Circus Wagon:clown: maybe I'm dating myself.

Born and raised in Mass.

Hull, Braintree, Brocton, Hingham, and Hardwick.

College in Maine and then Ohio. Currently living my life in Washington State, but home will always be Massachusetts. How I miss walking out on a crisp September day smelling the unique scent of the beginning of Fall. The colors on the rolling hills as you drive through the country side in the Fall, always looked like a patchwork quilt to me. The beauty of fresh fallen snow on the trees as you walk out in the morning and the early ******s causing it to glisten.

Now the Hazy, Hot, and Humid summer I could do without, but I guess that is what is keeping me on the West Coast, when I miss New England.

This post has made me very homesick!! I spent the first 24 years of my life in a gorgeous little town in southeast MA called Fairhaven. It's right next to New Bedford. I've lived in NC for the past 12 years. Except for the winters, I miss New England.

Born and raised in Mass.

Hull, Braintree, Brocton, Hingham, and Hardwick.

College in Maine and then Ohio. Currently living my life in Washington State, but home will always be Massachusetts. How I miss walking out on a crisp September day smelling the unique scent of the beginning of Fall. The colors on the rolling hills as you drive through the country side in the Fall, always looked like a patchwork quilt to me. The beauty of fresh fallen snow on the trees as you walk out in the morning and the early ******s causing it to glisten.

Now the Hazy, Hot, and Humid summer I could do without, but I guess that is what is keeping me on the West Coast, when I miss New England.

How long ago did you live in Hull?

Hey I'm from Milford too!:wave2:

PlutoGirl1117..do you remember the Soda Shop? How about the Circus Wagon:clown: maybe I'm dating myself.
I remember the Soda Shop! I was just talking to my kids about how I would meet my grandfather there on Saturdays when my mother and step grandmother had hairdressing appointments at Vasile's! I do not remember Circus Wagon, what was that?? My mother might.

Hi Sojas3!! That was our last year's May trip!! This year we will be going May1-8! Who knew, Ludlow on the Disboards?!?!

Born and raised in Needham MA(GO ROCKETS) :cheer2:
Went to college in Westfield MA (GO OWLS):cheer2:
Now living in Spencerport (or as I used to say SpencAport) NY (GO RANGERS):cheer2:
Working in Greece NY (GO OLYMPIA):cheer2:

:sad1: Ew, I remember when they were building that condo complex-it just does not "fit" with the neighborhood.

Is Theo's pizza still there??? Now, that would be a deal breaker!
Honestly I have no idea where Theo's pizza is. I know Angelinas, but not Theos. Let me know where it is and i'll check it out next time I go that way.

Born and raised in Needham MA(GO ROCKETS) :cheer2:
Went to college in Westfield MA (GO OWLS):cheer2:
Now living in Spencerport (or as I used to say SpencAport) NY (GO RANGERS):cheer2:
Working in Greece NY (GO OLYMPIA):cheer2:

My brother went to Westfield. My OWLS hat is the only one I wear..I do wash it but it's so old and worn it looks like I never do :)

Both of my DS's are attending Westfield State right now! Great school. Also, let's send our congratulations to a couple from Massachusetts who were just featured in my local paper. They won the DVC prize:wizard: in 2008 during the YOAMD contest. :thumbsup2

Both of my DS's are attending Westfield State right now! Great school. Also, let's send our congratulations to a couple from Massachusetts who were just featured in my local paper. They won the DVC prize:wizard: in 2008 during the YOAMD contest. :thumbsup2

Which paper? Is it still out in stores?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter