• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

At WDW Now - Used GAD Fastpass for Epcot & DHS

I saw this question asked but not answered, sorry if I missed it. I did read the whole thread lol. My nephews are going with us and they are 10 and 8. If I have certified copies of their birth certificates, will it matter that their parents (legal guardians) are not there? Do you think they will even check?

As far as I know, there is no requirement for parents to be there. CF might have a more definite answer.

Will they accept a copy the the birth certificate? I only have one original because it cost $35 per original in the state she was born in, so I only ordered 1 when DD was born. I don't want to travel with the original and risk losing it.

Yes, legible copies are fine this time. For the Birthday promotion they only took certified copies.

Will they accept a copy the the birth certificate? I only have one original because it cost $35 per original in the state she was born in, so I only ordered 1 when DD was born. I don't want to travel with the original and risk losing it.

Here is what the certificate says if anyone is interested:

Present voucher and valid ID at a designated theme park will call ticket window. Valid ID is one of the following : driver's license with photo, or a government-issued passport or photo ID. If under age 18, you can instead bring an original or a copy of a birth certificate (school or children security IDs not accepted).

I printed out our vouchers this morning and had a question about the will call at Epcot. We will have multi-day tickets, so we are going to be getting the special Fastpass option. We plan on using one of our vouchers at Epcot. We are staying at the Beach Club, so we will be entering Epcot through the World Showcase entrance. We have gone through that entrance before, but I don't recall noticing if there is a will call on that side or not. Will we have to go through Epcot and out the main entrance to get the Fastpass card for Epcot?

Would it make sense to drive to Epcot so that we would be going through the main entrance? That way we could get our Fastpass card before park opens...we are rope drop kind of people, so I don't want to waste those early morning hours.

I printed out our vouchers this morning and had a question about the will call at Epcot. We will have multi-day tickets, so we are going to be getting the special Fastpass option. We plan on using one of our vouchers at Epcot. We are staying at the Beach Club, so we will be entering Epcot through the World Showcase entrance. We have gone through that entrance before, but I don't recall noticing if there is a will call on that side or not. Will we have to go through Epcot and out the main entrance to get the Fastpass card for Epcot?

Would it make sense to drive to Epcot so that we would be going through the main entrance? That way we could get our Fastpass card before park opens...we are rope drop kind of people, so I don't want to waste those early morning hours.

There are two ticket booths at the International Gateway at Epcot. One will be marked Will Call, the other Guest Relations. If only one is open, go to that one.

There are two ticket booths at the International Gateway at Epcot. One will be marked Will Call, the other Guest Relations. If only one is open, go to that one.
I am in the same boat (staying at Beach Club and entering thru the International gateway) except I am planning to upgrade to an AP. Can I do that at the gate or do I need to get my one day then uprade inside the park and if so, where?

I am in the same boat (staying at Beach Club and entering thru the International gateway) except I am planning to upgrade to an AP. Can I do that at the gate or do I need to get my one day then uprade inside the park and if so, where?

They CAN do upgrades there. By rule, you are supposed to get the free ticket and use it to make it valid first, and then you can upgrade afterwards, but a number of people have reported that the CM at will call has been doing the upgrades all at once.

They CAN do upgrades there. By rule, you are supposed to get the free ticket and use it to make it valid first, and then you can upgrade afterwards, but a number of people have reported that the CM at will call has been doing the upgrades all at once.
Got it!! So, if I do need to follow the rule, where do I go once inside EPCOT to apply my one day ticket to an AP?

Got it!! So, if I do need to follow the rule, where do I go once inside EPCOT to apply my one day ticket to an AP?

Well, you can do it any time within the next 14 days, so do it at you convenience, at least before you'll need the AP for a reason...but within Epcot, there is the Guest Services location next to Spaceship Earth. but otherwise you can do it at any ticket booth or GR location.

Can one GAD Fastpass be used in more than one park if it is used on the same day? For example, can we use the GAD Fastpass at the Studios on two Donald attractions, and then head to the MK and use the remaining Donald Fastpass and three unused Daisy Fastpasses?

Also, can GAD Fastpasses only be used on the day they are issued?

I apologize if this info has been covered elsewhere in this thread. I read the complete thread about a week ago and don't remember these topics.

Nicole

Can one GAD Fastpass be used in more than one park if it is used on the same day? For example, can we use the GAD Fastpass at the Studios on two Donald attractions, and then head to the MK and use the remaining Donald Fastpass and three unused Daisy Fastpasses?

Also, can GAD Fastpasses only be used on the day they are issued?

I apologize if this info has been covered elsewhere in this thread. I read the complete thread about a week ago and don't remember these topics.

Nicole

They are good for one day, one park

Yes- the Will Call at MK did my DH's upgrade to an AP immediately last week.

Wow! A ton of info. We will hopefully have our voucher before our Spring break trip (I do my volunteer work next week). We will be a party of 6 plus 1 infant but will only have one voucher. I should be able to get 6 FP cards, correct? Each FP card will allow up to 6 FP's on our given day (3 Donald, 3 Daisy)? Do I have this right? Am I missing anything?

Thanks!

Wow! A ton of info. We will hopefully have our voucher before our Spring break trip (I do my volunteer work next week). We will be a party of 6 plus 1 infant but will only have one voucher. I should be able to get 6 FP cards, correct? Each FP card will allow up to 6 FP's on our given day (3 Donald, 3 Daisy)? Do I have this right? Am I missing anything?

Thanks!

No...one voucher gets you 1 special fast pass card. The one card is good for up to 6 people. I think so far they have been doing 3 Donald & 3 Daisy rides but that is subject to change. So that works out to 6 rides for 6 people.

My understanding is that you get up to 6 (and maybe more)cards with the voucher-1 for each member of your party that is present and has a valid theme park ticket.

My understanding is that you get up to 6 (and maybe more)cards with the voucher-1 for each member of your party that is present and has a valid theme park ticket.

Maybe I have it backwards? Sorry.

Yes, one voucher gets you 1 card PER GUEST in your group, with the advertised maximum of cards being 6.

So each gets their own card, with their own Donald/Daisy credits.

Thanks!

That's correct - as long as all 6 are present when you redeem your voucher (the infant does not need one) - each one gets a FP card with 6 rides (3 donald /3 daisey) for that park, that day. (Unless Disney was to change the # of rides from 6 - which is not guaranteed).

Didn't have a chance to read the whole thread, I hope this hasn't already been covered...

I know we've had success using regular FP's past the time window listed on it -- and a day or two later than when we got them. Has anyone tried to use the GAD fastpasses on a different day then when they received them?

For example, you go to TSM on Saturday, and print the FPs out with your GAD ticket. Then on Sunday, you go back to TSM and use them.

Anyone?

Kathy

Yes, one voucher gets you 1 card PER GUEST in your group, with the advertised maximum of cards being 6.

So each gets their own card, with their own Donald/Daisy credits.

We only have 4 people in our group. Do you think it would be possible to 'gift' the extra two cards to two random strangers? How nice it would be to give to a honeymooning couple, etc.

Kathy

I know we've had success using regular FP's past the time window listed on it -- and a day or two later than when we got them. Has anyone tried to use the GAD fastpasses on a different day then when they received them?

For example, you go to TSM on Saturday, and print the FPs out with your GAD ticket. Then on Sunday, you go back to TSM and use them.

You can't use ANY Fastpass past the date on the ticket. If a CM let's you in, it is because they weren't paying attention to the date. That's why they change the printing on the ticket a while back to put the date closer to the time, so the CMs could see it easier. It used to be on the bottom.

We only have 4 people in our group. Do you think it would be possible to 'gift' the extra two cards to two random strangers? How nice it would be to give to a honeymooning couple, etc.

Kathy

You could, but they need to be waiting there with you at the Will Call window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter