Attention WDW YOMD Winners: When, where and what did you win

My daughter was 6 at the time she won a $ 500 shopping spree at the big store there that is on main street at the Magic Kingdom. She won the first year they started the year of a million dreams in Dec 2006. She was coming off of the Carosel and the Dream Team told her she had picked the right horse...it was a lot of fun for her and she even shared with her younger sister :lovestruc
Here is a picture of my 2 daughters after their shopping spree:
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a240/disneywkids/Dec2007040.jpg

These are great stories!!! It must be so exciting to win something. I hope we're lucky in August!!!!! :goodvibes

My daughter was 6 at the time she won a $ 500 shopping spree at the big store there that is on main street at the Magic Kingdom. She won the first year they started the year of a million dreams in Dec 2006. She was coming off of the Carosel and the Dream Team told her she had picked the right horse...it was a lot of fun for her and she even shared with her younger sister :lovestruc

Wow!! What a prize!!!

Disneyw/Kids $500 shopping spree is just so exciting. Way to go. Cute pictures...looks like something you will always remember.

See i kept reading and forgot i never mentioned our win.

My 3 kids won pin and lanyard sets at Mission Space. They were playing in the interactive area. When they filled up the spaces they announced they all had won. This was on August 2007. They were thrilled. AND they loved the new lanyards. They are the thicker/wider and softer style.

We just returned from a 5 day stay last week and saw a member of the Dream Team in Tinkerbell's Treasures while my kids were watching Tink fly into her drawer. The DT member came up and started talking to my kids and then followed us over to Snow White's ride where see gave them "pixie dust" to make a wish.

She told them to throw the dust into the wishing well on the ride and she would have a surprise for them when they came off.

Once off the ride, she presented them with a signed YOMD 8x10 card with Snow White and all of the dwarfs autographs on it.

It was very cute and felt really special to win a dream.

I am soo jealous! That is the prize I secretly wanted to win. LOL!

On our first night in Disney World, we took the kids to the MK for AAA Storytime. Afterwards, we walked into Fantasyland & went on the carousel. From the carousel, the line for Dumbo didn't look that bad, but once we got there, it would have been a really long line. Being that my SIL & I didn't think we could handle our 2, 3, and 12-year olds in that line that evening, we started to walk away. Up walked Dreammaker Wendy, who gave us front of the line passes to Dumbo. We were so excited to start our magical vacation with this awesome little something. The kids were so excited. It's one of my favorite pictures from our vacation too, we were all so genuinely excited about it!

The next night my brother & SIL got front of the line passes on the tea cups too. My niece was so excited about it. It was Dream maker Wendy again that helped them out too.

I was really privately praying for the night in Cinderella's castle, but I was glad to get something!

We just returned from a 5 day stay last week and saw a member of the Dream Team in Tinkerbell's Treasures while my kids were watching Tink fly into her drawer. The DT member came up and started talking to my kids and then followed us over to Snow White's ride where see gave them "pixie dust" to make a wish.

She told them to throw the dust into the wishing well on the ride and she would have a surprise for them when they came off.

Once off the ride, she presented them with a signed YOMD 8x10 card with Snow White and all of the dwarfs autographs on it.

It was very cute and felt really special to win a dream.

The pixie dust touch sounds really cute. :goodvibes

We just got back from a weekend trip to WDW to celebrate my son's first birthday. As my wife and son were getting off the Haunted Mansion around 1 pm Sunday, she was approached by the dream squad and told that she was a potential winner. They had us watch a dvd on their portable machine and it told us that we won a nights stay in the castle. Of course my wife was so happy, she started crying. We had dinner with Cinderella and Breakfast at the Crystal Palace. We had V.I.P. seating for the night parade and our own guide for the whole night. Any ride that we wanted to do, our guide got us right on with no wait. Anything we wanted, someone got it for us. We were treated like royalty. It was an amazing experience. My son's second birthday is definitely not going to be able to top his first.

That is SOOO AWESOME! :banana: CONGRATULATIONS!!! :banana:
Hope you have some photos to share! :goodvibes
Happy Birthday to your official Prince! :mickeyjum

We just got back from a weekend trip to WDW to celebrate my son's first birthday. As my wife and son were getting off the Haunted Mansion around 1 pm Sunday, she was approached by the dream squad and told that she was a potential winner. They had us watch a dvd on their portable machine and it told us that we won a nights stay in the castle. Of course my wife was so happy, she started crying. We had dinner with Cinderella and Breakfast at the Crystal Palace. We had V.I.P. seating for the night parade and our own guide for the whole night. Any ride that we wanted to do, our guide got us right on with no wait. Anything we wanted, someone got it for us. We were treated like royalty. It was an amazing experience. My son's second birthday is definitely not going to be able to top his first.

Winning from Disney is just better than the lottery, isnt it???

Congratulations. We won the stay in Jan. Wasn't it the best? I really did feel like royalty!!!!

Amazing! Wow, how cool!. 1 question: Did you take a photo of yourselves in PJ's in front of the castle when the park was closed? I think that would be soooo cool! Congrats again! :thumbsup2

I won being able to stay in Epcot after it closed. It was very cool. The park closed but they had a dance party and all the future world rides stayed open. I had a blast.

Amazing! Wow, how cool!. 1 question: Did you take a photo of yourselves in PJ's in front of the castle when the park was closed? I think that would be soooo cool! Congrats again! :thumbsup2

No, we never did that. That would have been cool, Unfortunately, we were so caught up in everything that we were in a daze the whole time. The next day is when we started thinking of things that we should of asked for of the cast. Even today, I think of something new and kick myself for not asking.

I can only imagine, lol .....what wonderful memories you must have -- I hope you took lots of photos! Post some if you get the chance. I'd love to live vicariously through you...and gives me something to dream about for our May trip. ;) Thanks for posting!

I'm not sure if this is where i should ask this ::sorry im a newbie!:: :confused3 lol. But i have been reading posts that say families are sending in Postcards i suppose for a better chance to win a dream or magic moment on their trip, or what is this?? I would love any information on it! I am going in September so i have plenty of time to start sending something in! Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter