How do I edit my user title to clean up the HTML code on my tag under my profile picture? I don't see an edit link when I go to my profile page.

EDT: I figured it out. Does this mean we lose our tags from the Tag Fairy? :confused:
The tags themselves are gone. A lot of people are putting them in their signatures, at least for now. If you don't remember what they said, and would like to get them back, I think we can still get the wording from one of the Webmasters who still have access to the old site and can get the wording for you. Let me know if you'd like that.

Sayhello

The tags themselves are gone. A lot of people are putting them in their signatures, at least for now. If you don't remember what they said, and would like to get them back, I think we can still get the wording from one of the Webmasters who still have access to the old site and can get the wording for you. Let me know if you'd like that.

Sayhello

Thanks, but I do remember it. I trimmed it a bit and got it to fit, but can't fit the old tag plus the "Dis Veteran" label in the same box. I guess it's one or the other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter