BACK AGAIN?? 10 NIGHTS SAPPHIRE FALLS.....MAY 18 TRIP REPORT

We agree with you on the Florida water. My husband finds it so distasteful that he uses bottled water to brush his teeth! Lovely updates as usual!

You're making me hungry again Carole...looking forward to trying Strongwater for the first time in September.

We go to O'Charley's quite often since there's one in our parking lot at work...great food and you can't beat free pie Wednesdays :thumbsup2

Love the pics of the little unknown places in Diagon alley.

We agree with you on the Florida water. My husband finds it so distasteful that he uses bottled water to brush his teeth! Lovely updates as usual!

Lol......it’s vile isn’t it!!

We do the same with bottled water for teeth.......folks thinks it’s a waste of money......but for us it isn’t.......even the smell of the water makes me gag at times.........

But, doesn’t seem to bother some folks. I’m glad it’s not just us.........::yes::

And I’m glad you’re still enjoying the updates!

You're making me hungry again Carole...looking forward to trying Strongwater for the first time in September.

We go to O'Charley's quite often since there's one in our parking lot at work...great food and you can't beat free pie Wednesdays :thumbsup2

Love the pics of the little unknown places in Diagon alley.

Oh Vicki, you’ll enjoy SW!!! Not got a bad thing to say about it.........good food, drinks and service........can’t ask for better........

We never seem to go on Wednesdays.........we should as I love their ooey gooey pie.........lush!! How nice you have one so handy...........

Thanks.......glad you’re enjoying the updates!!

I adore your reports!

Always looking for a snack at home when I read your Dining pics and reviews

Thanks mac.........I’m always glad to read you’re enjoying the report........

Yes, it makes me hungry too.......and I had just finished lunch.........lol........

I love the photo of you and the Hogsmeade resident!!! (is he supposed to be a particular character?)

I've never seen any other character besides the conductors or members of a show. How neat!!

Lol.......he was so fun! I like that picture too.........

He’s actually one of the guys who do the wand shows in Hogsmeade.........so, not really a character I suppose......but certainly kept up his act.........

We always would use sleeps when we would describe how many sleeps before something,ahh reminds me of when Jack was little.

Love reading your updates, great pictures, food, and stories!

We have 45 sleeps before our next vacation.

We always would use sleeps when we would describe how many sleeps before something,ahh reminds me of when Jack was little.

My countdowns before a trip are called wake ups
How many wake ups before I leave

I never sleep well the night before a trip
Too excited and rarely get much sleep until it is wake up time and heading out to the airport for the vacation to start

::yes::

When Kyle was little it was usually how many sleeps till Christmas.........and soon transcended into anytime we were going anywhere..........it’s cute and yes, brings back memories........

Thanks, I’m glad you enjoy them.......and 45 days till you’re off again!!! Fantastic.........I’ll look forward to reading about that one too..........I do need to catch up on your current one too........being away knocked me back with catching up on posts.........:wave2:

Less than two weeks before your next trip!

And that means another thread on the adventures of Schumi and Tom

Woot!

My countdowns before a trip are called wake ups
How many wake ups before I leave

I never sleep well the night before a trip
Too excited and rarely get much sleep until it is wake up time and heading out to the airport for the vacation to start

Yep.......10 sleeps to go till overnight at airport..........always enjoy that too! There should be a trip report, but it may be the dulllest one ever as we have literally no plans.........lol........chill and just enjoy NYC without doing much as we have already seen all the attractions we want to see........and Orlando will be too darn hot to do anything.......:laughing:

But, so looking forward to both places!

I know you’re exactly the same with not sleeping before a trip.........we always think because we haven’t slept for a couple of night we should sleep well on the plane.........doesn’t happen often.......

Excitement takes over.........::yes::

I love your pictures as always! Too bad about the German family! I know it's crowded but I do like a little personal space to be honored!!

Carole, I know you're not a Disney person, but the pickles on your sandwich made a hidden Mickey!

Strong Water has become a favorite of ours, too. We spent the evening there a few weeks ago when it was raining - didn't feel like going to the park. They had the best singer there. We so enjoyed her! (And the rum!)

I love your pictures as always! Too bad about the German family! I know it's crowded but I do like a little personal space to be honored!!

Carole, I know you're not a Disney person, but the pickles on your sandwich made a hidden Mickey!

Strong Water has become a favorite of ours, too. We spent the evening there a few weeks ago when it was raining - didn't feel like going to the park. They had the best singer there. We so enjoyed her! (And the rum!)

Once pattyw mentioned your sandwich was done up mouse style, I went back and looked

Found it
It was cute looking

Guess I don’t see hidden Mickeys on food!!

Yes, personal space is a must for most folks, but some don’t see it..........

People, not matter which country they come from, can be rude.

O'Charley's food looks lush. May be on my list for August or October. Bar food is usually good where I live too.

I love looking around Potter areas. Great pictures, as always.

Enjoying this Trip Report, and looking forward to your July one. Safe travels.

Yep, you get rude folks everywhere........I do believe though most people are genuinely nice and rudeness is in the minority.

O Charley’s is so good!

Glad you’re enjoying reading along Lynne.........

I agree Florida water is awful-I too use bottled water for teeth brushing.
Lovely day again it sounds like. Your O'Charley food looks good! The ones we have tried (not Florida) have not really been good. Bet that one has to be on its game to keep up with all the other good places.

Almost time for July trip isn't it? Especially love your combined NY and Orlando trip reports!! You guys find the best places to sight see and eat!

I agree Florida water is awful-I too use bottled water for teeth brushing.
Lovely day again it sounds like. Your O'Charley food looks good! The ones we have tried (not Florida) have not really been good. Bet that one has to be on its game to keep up with all the other good places.

Almost time for July trip isn't it? Especially love your combined NY and Orlando trip reports!! You guys find the best places to sight see and eat!

It’s like pond water!!! Bleurgh........

I’ve heard a few folks say the O Charley’s near them haven’t been the best in other areas........so, yes, I guess they have to up their game for where they are..........I do know a few tourists who go there and enjoy it........I know we’ve never been disappointed.

Almost time :thumbsup2 I think Tom is worse than me with excitement for this trip.......and that’s saying something!!! 9 more sleeps till our overnight at airport.........that’s when our trip begins..........and a slightly shorter flight out..........

Can’t wait!!! Although I keep thinking we should plan something.........this trip apart from visiting family on Long Island, we have no plans at all.........we’ve done all the touristy things.......although Tom has never done the boat ride around Manhattan, so maybe do that this time........we may just sit in Central Park and sip Prosecco........lol......not a bad plan!!!

:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter