backpack

cinderellasmom

Earning My Ears
Any suggestions on a lightweight backpack? I have a backpack/pocketbook but it is made of a heavier fabric. I'm not really a fanny pack person but I know with two DD's I'll need to bring something into the parks. Thanks!

Last year when we went, We bought one of those backpacks at Tomorrow Land in Magic Kingdom. It was not that expensive, surprizingly, and we still use it today when we go to fairs, or Polish Fest or stuff like that. You might want to check it out. Otherwise, if you live in a state that has Marshalls or TJ-MAXX check those stores out they usually have very lightweight backpacks. Usually around 10 bucks.

I just came from an Old Navy outlet store and I bought a great backpack for 3.99!!!

It is not huge, inside pocket for a wallet, a special pocket for a cell phone, plus it had two netted water bottle carriers on either side. I really think for me it's going to work out great. It is about 1/2 the size of a regular hiking backpack, with tons of little storage areas. Plus it's water proof

IowaGirl- we are just heading out to the outlet mall in Williamsburg-I'm so glad I read your post. I'm heading to the Old Navy store to look for that backpack, it sounds great!

Hope I'm not too late to add my 2 cents worth. The first day of our vacation I wore a backpack with water, snacks, camera, tickets, hats, sunscreen, etc. I thought I was going to die by the end of the day.
I bought a fanny pack at the hotel and carried the tickets, camera, and money! I got the kids one of those water bottle straps (worth the money) and I would hold them when they were on a ride. The price of an occasional snack was an accetpable trade-off for carrying pounds of stuff around all day! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter