BE's Signature Exchange

Bumping back up ;) And I just learned something new and fun today. Take a look:

SupportTealDay_Button.png
Tradition_Button.png

Love it!!

Love the buttons!
If you have the time, I'd like to put a new request in :) I love my flower sig but feel like I need to change it up.
I'd like one with Ariel. Doesn't need glitter & you can choose the color. Just with my name on it.
:goodvibes

JH87-1.png

Please remember to right click and save to your computer as .PNG files and upload them to your own Photobucket (or other image host) account so you don't loose them. ;)

If it's too big and you'd like me to re-size it, let me know!​

Glad you like it! Right now that's got to be one of my favorites, lol. Methinks it's time to redo mine now ;)

Hola! I stumbled across this thread and need a new signature badly! Mine's so outdated :( Can you make me one? :cutie: I'm thinking the sparkly jessica rabbit with "jules", like the one on the first page on the thread. Or whatever you had in mind... I'm not picky :) xo.

Hola! I stumbled across this thread and need a new signature badly! Mine's so outdated :( Can you make me one? :cutie: I'm thinking the sparkly jessica rabbit with "jules", like the one on the first page on the thread. Or whatever you had in mind... I'm not picky :) xo.

How is this?

juliewdw.gif

I'm really, really new, but I love your sig designs! Do you mind putting something together for a newbie? If you have time -- it sounds like you're really busy!

If it's possible, I'd love Boo from Monster's Inc, with blue writing saying Jayne.

If you can't find Boo, maybe Cinderella with pink?

Thanks!

I'm really, really new, but I love your sig designs! Do you mind putting something together for a newbie? If you have time -- it sounds like you're really busy!

If it's possible, I'd love Boo from Monster's Inc, with blue writing saying Jayne.

If you can't find Boo, maybe Cinderella with pink?

Thanks!

First of all, welcome to the DIS!! I love it here whether I'm planning a trip or not, lol. I would love to make something for you. Actually I've got some free time this morning so I just did, lol. How is this?

cinnamontoast.gif

Please remember to right click and save to your computer as .GIF files and upload them to your own Photobucket (or other image host) account so you don't loose it. ;)

First of all, welcome to the DIS!! I love it here whether I'm planning a trip or not, lol. I would love to make something for you. Actually I've got some free time this morning so I just did, lol. How is this?E]

Oh my gosh, it's so sweet! Thank you so much! I can't wait to get to my computer so I can upload it.
:thanks:

So, tried out a new one for me today:

Me.gif

Not so sure I like it as much as my previous ones. Hmmmm.

Thanks Jillian! I don't know what it is that's bothering me this time. Maybe I would like it more without the glitter effect.

Thanks Jillian! I don't know what it is that's bothering me this time. Maybe I would like it more without the glitter effect.

Not that I don't like this new one, but I do think that your previous sig was cuter too, (but I don't know why). :goodvibes

So - on a side note, now that the 4th of July is passed I can't wait for Halloween.... :thumbsup2 Do you think that maybe you could make me a Halloween sig? Just something really cute, designer's choice! :thumbsup2 (and you know that means that the Christmas sig will be coming not long after! :lmao:)

Ok ok, I would LOVE one. I'd prefer either Pocahontas, Peter Pan, or Smee(that could be hard probably). Pizazz it however you see fit. You can use Meredith.

Pretty please with a Dole Whip on top?? :upsidedow

Ok ok, I would LOVE one. I'd prefer either Pocahontas, Peter Pan, or Smee(that could be hard probably). Pizazz it however you see fit. You can use Meredith.

Well, since you added the Dole Whip on top I think I just might! ;)

Not that I don't like this new one, but I do think that your previous sig was cuter too, (but I don't know why). :goodvibes

So - on a side note, now that the 4th of July is passed I can't wait for Halloween.... :thumbsup2 Do you think that maybe you could make me a Halloween sig? Just something really cute, designer's choice! :thumbsup2 (and you know that means that the Christmas sig will be coming not long after! :lmao:)

Haha, I feel a little validated now. I think I'll go back to a previous one until I make one I'm not so wishy-washy on. I think I'm too picky sometimes.

Hey, I'm all for seasonal requests if that's what anyone wants. I like making them. 1 Halloween sig coming up.

Alrighty! Got them finished. I likes them!! Let me know if you need the sizes changed or anything and remember to save them as .GIF files to keep the animation.

merrrydeath.gif

jernyslgirl_halloween.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter