BE's Signature Exchange

jernyslgirl_halloween.gif

Yay! Thanks Jessica! :thumbsup2 I love it!

;) I can be smart like that on occasion. Besides I thought the font would work perfectly for a pirate!

Can I put an early request in for a Halloween-ish signature? :)
I am thinking Ursula or Cruella....whichever is easier for you to do!
No rush on this one. :goodvibes

Oh may I have one with the queen of hearts and another with Tink? My name is Michele (with one L) Thank you.

I'm taking a short break to rest my elbow but when it's feeling better I will get all requests finished!

Oh may I have one with the queen of hearts and another with Tink? My name is Michele (with one L) Thank you.

I know it took a while, but what do you think of these two?

pixidustmom1.png

please save as a .png file

pixidustmom2.gif

please save as a .gif file

Can I put an early request in for a Halloween-ish signature? :)
I am thinking Ursula or Cruella....whichever is easier for you to do!
No rush on this one. :goodvibes

Figure I might as well get this done before October, lol. How's this?

JH87_Cruella.gif

please save as .gif file

Hey there, have a request for you if you are still taking them? I would adore my name, in whichever color you think looks best (my favorite color is purple) with an image of Gus - the chunky mouse from Cinderella. My name is Mercedes.

Thanks! You are awesome. :D

Jessica that is amazing! I LOVE it! :)

So glad you like it Jillian!

Hey there, have a request for you if you are still taking them? I would adore my name, in whichever color you think looks best (my favorite color is purple) with an image of Gus - the chunky mouse from Cinderella. My name is Mercedes.

Thanks! You are awesome. :D

I will try and get to this tonight after work.

Took me a little longer to get it uploaded then I thought. Let me know if you like this:

The wait was totally worth it! So cute. I am currently dis-ing on my phone but I will put it as my sig as soon as I get to a computer. THANKS!!

Man I love that mouse, isn't he just the cutest?

BTW, the queen has a special place in my heart as bring the single best character interaction I have had in Disneyland. I am totally in love with your new siggy.:lovestruc

The wait was totally worth it! So cute. I am currently dis-ing on my phone but I will put it as my sig as soon as I get to a computer. THANKS!!

Man I love that mouse, isn't he just the cutest?

BTW, the queen has a special place in my heart as bring the single best character interaction I have had in Disneyland. I am totally in love with your new siggy.:lovestruc

I have to say his name in my head the way he does everytime I see an image of him! Glad you like it. :goodvibes

Jessica, I quite like your new avatar & sig :)

Why, thank you! I figure I'll retire Snow White for a short while. The Evil Queen is very fitting with October and Halloween around the corner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter