Best autograph ideas???

Are these pages that you download and print off?

Did you take these to Disney for autographs?
Thanks for the info!

Thanks wano. Those pages are beautiful. Is there a way to tell which sizes they are before printing? Sorry- but I'm new to this!! Do you usually take just one of each, or do you print different sizes?

Hope you don't mind if I print some off and take them for my trip. My DD (6 yo) loved them!!
Melanie

This probably won't work for anyone, but what I'm going to be doing as something fun. I collect baseball players autographs so I thought I would take a baseball and get all my favorite characters to sign it. Then it will fit right in with my collection and have a special meaning for me.

My son brought his 3ft Mickey Mouse with big white gloved hands and had the characters sign that! The characters loved the idea too. They also signed the feet . My son who is now 12 years old and still has that Mickey Mouse. He loves it and it sits in his child size Lazyboy!

Charleyann

My plan is to PhotoShop a few 5X7 graphics of different groups of characters and have them sign those so we can have them framed and displayed in the playroom. I am going to print them out on medium card stock so it will be more durable and easier to sign.

Some of the groups I've come up with are:

Star Wars (Star Wars weekend!)
Princesses
The Villains
The Heroes
100 Acre Woods
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

I am sure I'll have more than these, just to make sure we have everyone covered.

If you are looking for an idea for a young girl what about using a canvas or cotton purse/pocket book and having the characters sign it with fabric markers. You could decorate around the signatures when you get home with ribbons, transfers, rhinestones etc. The girls in our house are always looking for a new bag to carry.

we picked up Disney postcards from the USPO, had the characters sign them, we dated them & jotted something down from the day. Towards the end of our trip we started mailing them back to ourselves. We had little daily notes of our time spent @ the World with an autograph. The kids really liked seeing mail come for them from Disney.

You could get a picture mat and have thats sign or picture frame.Party City sells mating with a pen for $4.99 its with the gradaution stuff

I don't want to lug anything more than necessary so I will definately go with the hat idea. My DD5 will be wearing a light coloured sun hat. I will make sure to bring a few thick sharpies and we'll be all set. I don't want to worry about anything that will get wrinkled or be bulky to cart around. Perhaps a new hat for each trip as a keepsake! I love this board, you guys are the greatest :worship:

I made this for DS's December 2008 trip with pictures from his first trip last May. Everyone who laid eyes on it LOVED it (characters, CMs, other guests), and he got ridiculous amount of character interaction. I started to feel sorry for the people behind us because they spent so much time with him. Several times the handler or I tried to hurry them along, but they wanted to look through the book, point out their friends, pretend they were mad if they weren't in it, etc. Meeko even ran away with the book. I've made another one for DS and DNiece for our September trip.

I made this one on Snapfish. Most photo sites, though, have similar products.

Oct295.jpg

new025.jpg

new026.jpg

new027.jpg

new028.jpg

new029.jpg

new030.jpg

We scanned in all the signatures from the autograph book and my husband photoshopped the signature onto the picture of the character with my son. It looks like the character signed the pic.

We used a baseball hat. Seeing as we're from Ontario, my daughter had a red nike hat with a red maple leaf on it. We carried a sharpie with us everywhere we went and had the characters sign it. We even have a picture of Gepeto wearing the hat. It didn't fade in the hot August sun and she had a lot of comments about it. Now it sits on a shelf in her bedroom and is a great memory for her. I asked if we should take it back with us when we go in November but she wants a new hat to have signed.:)

Hello, I bought one of the hardback disney compilation story books and had each of the characters sign by a picture of themselves in there respective story. It will be great for my future children! :)

I did the same thing! Well, anyway, I bought the book, still need to go on the trip :) Not all characcters have a story but most do, the rest can sign the back and front. The best thing is that it's the right size and weight to put under the stroller to keep it from tipping over, LOL

I made this for DS's December 2008 trip with pictures from his first trip last May. Everyone who laid eyes on it LOVED it (characters, CMs, other guests), and he got ridiculous amount of character interaction. I started to feel sorry for the people behind us because they spent so much time with him. Several times the handler or I tried to hurry them along, but they wanted to look through the book, point out their friends, pretend they were mad if they weren't in it, etc. Meeko even ran away with the book. I've made another one for DS and DNiece for our September trip.

I made this one on Snapfish. Most photo sites, though, have similar products.

Oct295.jpg

new025.jpg

new026.jpg

new027.jpg

new028.jpg

new029.jpg

new030.jpg

I love this idea and will be using it. Thanks so much for sharing. I love when people share their great ideas and have pictures of them.

I love this idea and will be using it. Thanks so much for sharing. I love when people share their great ideas and have pictures of them.

Please do!! Your girls will get boatloads of attention, and be prepared to tell everyone the web site you used!! :)

If you get a baseball hat make sure you get a light color one so the auotgraphs will be seen

I design and sell handpainted children's clothing and accessories, so for our autographs I purchased a wooden purse from Michael's and painted it in Disney colors with a mickey ear logo on the front corner, my dd's name on the back and mini-mickey ears on the sides. She carried the purse around the parks (with the Sharpie inside) and had each of the characters sign her purse. It was convenient, adorable and is a great keepsake for her to have. She keeps it on her dresser and still looks at all the time. She even organized the siggies, princesses on one side, movie characters on the inside of the purse etc. It is an easy do-it yourself project, and if your kids are old enough they can even paint it themselves.
Here is a pic of the purse being signed:
DSC_0015-1.jpg

Here

I took my niece to Disney for her 6th birthday and I found a hard cover activity book. It had Mickey on the cover and a few stories in it. We had the characters sign next to their picture in the story and we had Mickey sign the story and the cover of the book. I just asked her about it and she still has it. It has been 3 years since we did that. I am taking her again in June and looking for something similar.

We bought shirts from one of the various souvenior shops and then had the characters sign them with a medium sharpie marker, I brought with me. Everyone loved my daughter's and asked where we got it - just a simple hot pink shirt with an embroidered minnie mouse on it and character signatures everywhere (front, back, sleeves - you just have to keep folding it differently to give the character an open space to sign - I kept it folded up small in a ziplock bag - very light in the bag and a really cool memory).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter