Best station to ride the train?

I'm just curious if the lines for the railroad have calmed down recently? Anyone who's been there recently with a report?

The lines seem a little shorter but the parks have also been much less crowded the last two weeks, so it might be because of lighter crowds. When I was there Wednesday the app said 10 minute waits at all the stations, but I'm not sure if the wait estimate was accurate because we didn't ride.

We were in the parks on Monday 9/4 (Labor Day holiday) the posted wait time was 30 min at the NOS station, we waited closer to 45. We made the full loop and it appeared to be the busiest

Thanks for the updates SoCalMouseMommy and 2princessesMom. I'm heading to DL in 3 weeks with DS and I know that'll be a busier time, but I'm so excited to ride the train again, I will probably wait as long as it takes!

We rode a few days ago and got on at the Tomorrowland station, and that was not bad at all. Got on the 2nd train. All other stations had long lines.

We rode a few days ago and got on at the Tomorrowland station, and that was not bad at all. Got on the 2nd train. All other stations had long lines.

We were there on Thursday. All the stations will list the same wait time in the app, but they are definitely not the same wait. When we rode, the app listed a 20-minute wait time. We literally walked on at the Main Street station, no wait. When we got to New Orleans, it was mobbed. Toontown was slightly less crowded than NO, but still a fair number of people waiting. Tomorrowland Station was completely empty and some people walked up and walked on right as we pulled up. By the time we got back to Main Street, the station was totally full. This was around 1:30. For those wanting to ride the train, I would definitely avoid the NO Station no matter what and try your luck at Tomorrowland or Main Street. It's easy to see how crowded the Main Street Station is from afar. If it looks busy, maybe wait a half hour and check it out again later.

For those who have left from Tomorrowland, was there a CM at the station? We waited in line there for a while but realized there was no CM so we weren't sure if train was coming or not so we left. But maybe the CM rides the train?

For those who have left from Tomorrowland, was there a CM at the station? We waited in line there for a while but realized there was no CM so we weren't sure if train was coming or not so we left. But maybe the CM rides the train?

When we picked up the train in Tomorrowland a few weeks ago there was no CM at the station.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter