BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

It's the new challenge where if you win you are safe from nominations if you come in last you are up put of.for nominations

I think it will be a game of chance so that Paul's side can keep their position in the house.....hate the games of chance! Love when it is a physical /mental challenge so we can see who is top of the game.
Mind you if feeds have been down that long, it could be an endurance

crazee4mickey said:
I think it will be a game of chance so that Paul's side can keep their position in the house.....hate the games of chance! Love when it is a physical /mental challenge so we can see who is top of the game.
Mind you if feeds have been down that long, it could be an endurance
I'm probably wrong but I think this would be a good way to keep Cody and Jessica in the game. Josh keeps bringing up getting rid of Elena I can't help but wonder if that production driven

I'm probably wrong but I think this would be a good way to keep Cody and Jessica in the game. Josh keeps bringing up getting rid of Elena I can't help but wonder if that production driven

Yup pretty obvious. Even if Paul were to win HOH and Veto, production would probably award Jody with coup d'etat.

I have to agree about production, it does seem to be out of left field Josh wanting Elena gone over Cody and Jess, but then again his feelings seem to be hurt that she voted for him to leave against Rames. Sometimes people's noses get more out of joint over who they thought had their back than who they know doesn't. Josh does seem the type to hold grudges.

Last night though on BBAD they are actually talking about voting Jess out first, they feel she is a better player. Cody will not align with anyone after she leaves and Jess has the ability to get her way right back in with everyone.

I'm wondering if something happened in the house as. I can't imagine any comp taking this long.

There was one endurance comp that went over 12 hours from what I can remember, I can not think of the guy's name but want to say it was Kaysar. It was when he won the battle back to the house.

I honestly do think in the beginning, production was trying to get Paul to the end where he could be crowned winner of BB19 but are now seeing the backlash of viewers on the little dictator and his minions so are doing a 180°

Viewers are swaying towards Cody and Jess after the ridiculous bullying behaviour of everyone else in the house.

There is absolutely no way Josh will put Elena up, he will do exactly what Paul tells him.

I wish they would revisit players a couple of weeks after final show has been broadcast to see their reactions of public opinion on them. So many have the opinion that they are fan favorites and are loved outside of the house that it must be quite the blow to their ego when they find out what people really think and see what their behaviour looked like to everyone watching.

I honestly do think in the beginning, production was trying to get Paul to the end where he could be crowned winner of BB19 but are now seeing the backlash of viewers on the little dictator and his minions so are doing a 180°

Viewers are swaying towards Cody and Jess after the ridiculous bullying behaviour of everyone else in the house.

There is absolutely no way Josh will put Elena up, he will do exactly what Paul tells him.

I wish they would revisit players a couple of weeks after final show has been broadcast to see their reactions of public opinion on them. So many have the opinion that they are fan favorites and are loved outside of the house that it must be quite the blow to their ego when they find out what people really think and see what their behaviour looked like to everyone watching.

Maybe towards Jess, not to Cody.

I think they are in for a rude awakening this season. It is sad when Evil Dick thinks it went too far! I wish they would interview some of the families. I am shocked at Xmas's actions with Jason and Kevin. She was talking to Jason and started rubbing her boobs. I honestly think she is upset that Elena, Raven, and Jess got the young guys before she could. She is left with Paul or Josh that are not married.

Not sure what you mean by Cody being "disrespectful about the way he went about doing it"....he came right at Paul because he didn't like/trust him.
Cody thought Paul was someone who needed to be gotten rid of and he was right...chop off the head of the snake. It backfired, now the snake controls it all, making the game no longer a game, it is all about @&& kissing Paul.
Cody has done nothing even remotely close to the ignorance of the tiny little dictator Paul.....i liked Paul by end of last season but really hate who he is this season.
I agree with everything you said. ^^

I've watched BB since season 1. The show has changed SO much, and really not for the better.

Cody wanted Paul out - they ALL did. Cody had a shot at it and took it. If CBS hadn't given Paul multiple weeks of safety, he would've been gone immediately. (Even if that vote was legit, CBS HAD to know Paul would win.) Can you imagine what a different house it would've been if Paul had exited stage left almost as soon as he arrived? Or, what if Paul hadn't had such a chip on his shoulder and decided to work with Cody? Completely different game. And I daresay a much easier game to stomach. I've been so disappointed this year in what people have been doing, saying, and what CBS has allowed to continue.

Here's the thing about Cody and his ability to shut out so much of that stuff. He's a Marine. Once a Marine, always a Marine. I'm married to one. My husband never had to go into combat thankfully, but the USMC literally strips you down and builds you back up. Being screamed at? Nothing. That happens before breakfast. Daily. People saying horrible things to you? Also a non-event. One of the reasons they do that stuff is so you learn how to deal with words. You learn how to focus. You learn what CAN hurt you and what CAN'T. Cody knows that their idiocy can't hurt him, so he just shuts them out. I think he's shown great restraint - more than I would've. He rushed to Jess's defense because he cares about her. He doesn't know how to handle someone who doesn't want him to fix things.

To be fair, I'm having a hard time really liking anyone this year. Last year, I got a good kick out of Paul and his "friendship" antics. There's been no friendship this year. Just Paul bossing everyone around and acting like a petulant child when he doesn't get his way. The rest of them are pretty much sheep. For people who call themselves "superfans," they have no clue what's going on and how to play the game.

I agree with everything you said. ^^

I've watched BB since season 1. The show has changed SO much, and really not for the better.

Cody wanted Paul out - they ALL did. Cody had a shot at it and took it. If CBS hadn't given Paul multiple weeks of safety, he would've been gone immediately. (Even if that vote was legit, CBS HAD to know Paul would win.) Can you imagine what a different house it would've been if Paul had exited stage left almost as soon as he arrived? Or, what if Paul hadn't had such a chip on his shoulder and decided to work with Cody? Completely different game. And I daresay a much easier game to stomach. I've been so disappointed this year in what people have been doing, saying, and what CBS has allowed to continue.

Here's the thing about Cody and his ability to shut out so much of that stuff. He's a Marine. Once a Marine, always a Marine. I'm married to one. My husband never had to go into combat thankfully, but the USMC literally strips you down and builds you back up. Being screamed at? Nothing. That happens before breakfast. Daily. People saying horrible things to you? Also a non-event. One of the reasons they do that stuff is so you learn how to deal with words. You learn how to focus. You learn what CAN hurt you and what CAN'T. Cody knows that their idiocy can't hurt him, so he just shuts them out. I think he's shown great restraint - more than I would've. He rushed to Jess's defense because he cares about her. He doesn't know how to handle someone who doesn't want him to fix things.

To be fair, I'm having a hard time really liking anyone this year. Last year, I got a good kick out of Paul and his "friendship" antics. There's been no friendship this year. Just Paul bossing everyone around and acting like a petulant child when he doesn't get his way. The rest of them are pretty much sheep. For people who call themselves "superfans," they have no clue what's going on and how to play the game.

I feel like I'm living in a different planet from most on this thread. People keep twisting things to make Paul look bad and I'm just kind of shaking my head in bewilderment. If people don't like Paul, that's fine. But please don't distort how things actually went down.

From what I remember at the start of the season, Cody was all over the place with his thinking. He entered into alliances and then never consulted anyone on what he wanted to do. Jessica didn't even know he was putting up Paul. Now, Paul had a suspicion that Cody may try to backdoor him and went to him beforehand to try and work things out. And what did Cody do? He gave him the silent treatment while manically brushing his teeth which he seems to always be doing.

lol this show is so obvious!

Before we say the fix is in, I want to see the comp first. If it's a comp where everyone is watching Cody won fair and square. There have been 2 comps this year where production could have tampered with the results and they are 2 Paul won. The room comp which was timed and the running time was never shown to us or the house guests and this weather one where we nor the house guests were ever shown everyone's answers, just some of them. I cannot wait until Sunday and see everyone's faces when Cody wins. I'd love for Mark to win veto and pull Jess off forcing josh to put up someone in his alliance. Unfortunately Mark will never do that. Do we know who came in last and is on the block ?

Jessica came in last in the comp and is the 3rd nom.

If Cody gets picked for the veto comp, I wonder if Xmas would consider using her ring of replacement to take his spot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter