• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

His behavior, at his age and size, is really that of a very sheltered 5-year-old. He has very little social skills when it comes to being calm and fair to others and not being such a brat about losing or not getting his way. And he now is locked into the same catch phrases to the houseguests and it's so boring and predictable!

OMG What about when Mark was in HOH with him and Christmas trying to save himself and he say to Mark, "You have to give me more than that"!!!
What the H***, does he think he is Don Corleone?????

Every season people complain about how scripted this show seems to be but yet they continue to watch.

Not me. I haven't watched in weeks. Once in a while, I look at the spoiler sites to see if anything has changed. But I haven't actually watched the actual show or the overnight one for weeks.

Finally caught up on this season after being gone on vacation....just some random thoughts.

-Agree that it's been a weak season, gameplay-wise. I think what has happened to BB goes back to season 15, four years ago. That was the season with the rampant racism and just awful people, and CBS caught a ton of grief over its casting of the show. Since then, I think you can see a noticeable pendulum swing back to casting people based more on character than their potential to cause conflict and "good TV". So the past three seasons have had, on the whole, better people, and SOMETIMES those people are good gameplayers(Nicole, Derrick, etc.), but sometimes they're just good people who love the show, but have zero game at all(Ramses, etc.). I think it's happened this season, too. They all seem to be okay as people(though I've only seen the CBS broadcasts, so I'm not privy to everything), but in terms of gameplay, how many houseguests have really been *playing*? Cody, Jessica, and Paul clearly, but then there's a big dropoff to that second tier(Christmas, Alex, etc.) and then another dropoff to people who are just happy to be on TV(Raven, Jillian, etc.).

-Years ago, my biggest pet peeve in the BB diary room was contestants adding "in this game" to the end of every other sentence. Now it's Josh saying "your boy" all the time in the DR. You're not America's boy, Josh. If you were, you would've been voted to receive a temptation. I started noticing it last year with Victor and Paul using it all the time, and now Josh is continuing the trend. It's terrible.

-I thought Zingbot was less funny and more crude this year. But then again...it's America in 2017, so I guess that fits.

-I miss the days when you legitimately didn't know how a vote would go, because not every single vote was near-unanimous. Been that way for a while now, and I hate it. I wonder why "Survivor" has so many one-vote margins, while BB almost always votes in one direction or another. Makes Thursdays pretty anti-climactic.

-I haven't loved this season, but at least it's fun watching Paul pull the strings and they seem like okay people for the most part. I used to see BB as appointment viewing in the summer, now it's more of a nice distraction when it's too hot to do anything outside. Still works, I guess.

Their reactions to Zingbot were so odd and over the top. It just wasn't that funny. I guess isolation will do that to you.

Honestly, some of these people are thisclose to a looney bin the way they are acting. I think they may have PTSD when they leave this house!

I heard Donny from season 16 on a podcast talking about how he had a difficult time adjusting to regular life when he got out of the house. I can't remember the details but I can't imagine how difficult it would be to go from having no control of your environment to being "free".

I heard Donny from season 16 on a podcast talking about how he had a difficult time adjusting to regular life when he got out of the house. I can't remember the details but I can't imagine how difficult it would be to go from having no control of your environment to being "free".

I also think a lot of them are hit with unexpected backlash when they get back into the real world about things they said or did or behavior they showed. I think Raven and Josh are in for a doozy of a backlash about her lies and his behavior. I read in the past that there have been houseguests who have lost their jobs once they got back because of their behaviors, etc.

I also think a lot of them are hit with unexpected backlash when they get back into the real world about things they said or did or behavior they showed. I think Raven and Josh are in for a doozy of a backlash about her lies and his behavior. I read in the past that there have been houseguests who have lost their jobs once they got back because of their behaviors, etc.
Christmas too.

I think I'll try to go on Big Brother next year because (like Christmas) I probably won't be cleared (medically) to do anything except maybe eat slop once in awhile because of my age!!! :rotfl:

Considering past seasons, I'm surprised Kevin has lasted this long.

As I'm reading Jokers, I think I missed an episode or two in the beginning. Did Ramses or Kevin win $25,000? There seems to be a debate about this, and I'm wondering who actually won.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter