• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

If that is the way people feel, then that is what they will discuss. You had your own negativity and theories earlier in the thread. No big deal. That is what the thread is for.

I agree to the extent that negativity is bound to exist. But it seems that's all the last 3 pages have entailed. Nothing else except negativity.

I'm sitting here laughing about Raven, she is under the impression that Alex just Loves her and there is some kind of mother/daughter bond...what the heck they are about the same age. She also thinks Alex will give her a comp and jump off a wall competition so she can win...:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Delusional....

Nobody on this season is likable. Cody was better after Jessica left- she might have been better without him but together they were bad.

Everyone bullies each other and it's sad.

Yes, Paul is running the house and has big ego but between all whose left he deserves to win just because he is playing the game. Everybody is stupid to follow his "suggestions" but if they are that dumb they don't deserve to win. Jury house should be interesting.

Everyone does it.

Cody: "I'd rather die on my feet than beg on my knees." Who talks like that?

Marines -- he was in two branches of the military. I think that's why he always looked like he was waiting to be ambushed.

I agree to the extent that negativity is bound to exist. But it seems that's all the last 3 pages have entailed. Nothing else except negativity.

Blame the show -- this season has left viewers with nothing to talk about but all the negative behavior, negative direction of the show and ridiculous comps being fixed. :confused3

That and he thinks America just loves him..... they all think that.

His behavior, at his age and size, is really that of a very sheltered 5-year-old. He has very little social skills when it comes to being calm and fair to others and not being such a brat about losing or not getting his way. And he now is locked into the same catch phrases to the houseguests and it's so boring and predictable!

I was really surprised that the slip and slide on lard was a veto comp. thats usually for HOH, wonder why they did that?
Don't get me started on Raven the dancer, she should have been able to do better, as a dancer she should have really good balance and movement. She looked how I would have looked being 53.
It should have been between her and Jason...... He has that long lanky body to slide with the grace of a Gazelle :rotfl2:

Blame the show -- this season has left viewers with nothing to talk about but all the negative behavior, negative direction of the show and ridiculous comps being fixed. :confused3[/QUOTE]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter