BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

Okay, this is IN NO WAY a justification for what Jason said, because that's something that should NEVER be said by ANYONE at ANY time....

But I read this morning that it was said in a context where Jason was hypothetically thinking of the worst thing he could say to Kevin if Kevin should ever nominate him. He said it in jest, without Kevin around, not in anger TO Kevin.

Again, he shouldn't have said it. Nobody should ever say it. But I just wanted to point out the difference in context(assuming that what I read was correct).

And he knows his wife and kid watch the show -- what a great thing for them to hear!

Right. It was a terrible, wrong thing to say on so many levels.

It's amazing how different these people are(every season) from the way they're edited to look on the CBS broadcasts. Amazing.

Okay, this is IN NO WAY a justification for what Jason said, because that's something that should NEVER be said by ANYONE at ANY time....

But I read this morning that it was said in a context where Jason was hypothetically thinking of the worst thing he could say to Kevin if Kevin should ever nominate him. He said it in jest, without Kevin around, not in anger TO Kevin.

Again, he shouldn't have said it. Nobody should ever say it. But I just wanted to point out the difference in context(assuming that what I read was correct).

Thank you for your post.

Yes, I agree it was said in jest, but that doesn't change the fact he shouldn't have said it. It's like telling a racist joke and then claiming it's not really racist because it's a joke. I'm not arguing with you because I know you said he still shouldn't have said it. I just don't want people to give Jason a free pass because he was just joking. There are some things that just aren't funny.

Yes, I agree it was said in jest, but that doesn't change the fact he shouldn't have said it. It's like telling a racist joke and then claiming it's not really racist because it's a joke. I'm not arguing with you because I know you said he still shouldn't have said it. I just don't want people to give Jason a free pass because he was just joking. There are some things that just aren't funny.

Thanks for recognizing this. I didn't want anyone getting the wrong impression about how I feel towards it. It was terrible.

On a lighter note....which DIS podcast member would do the best on "Big Brother"?

They all talked about how Jess threw her game away for Cody and how stupid she was to do that. Personally I don't think she did, she was a target no matter what she did, but Matt is definitely throwing his game away for Raven. How stupid is he going to feel when he leaves that house. He even told someone, I forget who, that his buddies were going to rip him apart for throwing his game away for Raven, but he's doing it for a good cause, she needs the money so he can live with his decision. Boy is he in for a rude awakening. There is no way he is going to be prepared to learn what he is going to learn about her. The crazy thing is, he has to see the lies she tells in the house. She lies about things that don't matter, how does that not set red flags off.

They all talked about how Jess threw her game away for Cody and how stupid she was to do that. Personally I don't think she did, she was a target no matter what she did, but Matt is definitely throwing his game away for Raven. How stupid is he going to feel when he leaves that house. He even told someone, I forget who, that his buddies were going to rip him apart for throwing his game away for Raven, but he's doing it for a good cause, she needs the money so he can live with his decision. Boy is he in for a rude awakening. There is no way he is going to be prepared to learn what he is going to learn about her. The crazy thing is, he has to see the lies she tells in the house. She lies about things that don't matter, how does that not set red flags off.

Seems like a lot of the lies they showed the other night were told to Paul -- ad nausuem. Matt is in for a shocking revelation when he says what's been said about her and her fund and her mother and their lies! I feel bad for him, but he's a big boy and is making this decision knowingly. Oh well, another toadie bites the dust!

Last edited:
Apparently someone was yelling into the yard. Kevin was the only one there. The live feeders so far have been unable to hear what it was and cannot tell whether Kevin understood what they said or not.

Seems like a lot of the lies they showed the other night were told to Paul -- ad nausuem. Matt is in for a shocking revelation when he says what's been said about her and her fund and her mother and their lies! I feel bad for him, but he's a big boy and is making this decision knowingly. Oh well, another toadie bites the dust!

Can you imagine, his parents and friends waiting to grab him and take him off to the side to give him THE REST OF THE STORY.......

Apparently someone was yelling into the yard. Kevin was the only one there. The live feeders so far have been unable to hear what it was and cannot tell whether Kevin understood what they said or not.

Intersting........

On another board I read there was someone posting directions on how to get to their backlot and asking people to go throw tennis balls over the fence with comments written on them. I was laughing at this dude. Sure tell someone else to do it so they can get arrested for trespassing.

He is making the right decision not to go back on. I think Cody is better suited for Survivor or even the Amazing Race. Jess would be better as an all-star for BB20. It's funny he said he walked on the table because he didn't want to wait for them to get up, little did he know their plan was not to get up.

Some did get up -- but I have never seen anyone walk out of the house that fast. I know some threw out sarcastic comments about "well, bye" and such. I really don't think he cared to get a phony send off.

Alex has to be the stupidest most vile person on TV. Where in the world does she come up with this:

11:44. Alex-Kevin could see weakness in Josh. That's what child molesters do to kids. Its conditioning & he did it to u (Jason) -
11:44. Alex explains that she learned abt what child molesters do on TV & sees how Kevin spotted Josh's weakness & conditioned Jason -Tigrress

If anyone is using anyone's weakness against them it's Paul and by no means what Paul is doing even close to child molestation.

Alex has to be the stupidest most vile person on TV. Where in the world does she come up with this:

11:44. Alex-Kevin could see weakness in Josh. That's what child molesters do to kids. Its conditioning & he did it to u (Jason) -
11:44. Alex explains that she learned abt what child molesters do on TV & sees how Kevin spotted Josh's weakness & conditioned Jason -Tigrress

If anyone is using anyone's weakness against them it's Paul and by no means what Paul is doing even close to child molestation.

Wow, that's vile and defamatory and she could be sued for that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter