BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

I officially hate Alex more than Raven:

11:32 AM 11:31. Alex tells Jason that they are going to lay into Kevin after Thursday so he wigs out. Jason agrees that after noms is good. -
11:47 AM Alex tells Jason that he can still be friends w/ Kevin but Jason needs to tell Kevin they need to talk abt cows & ____, not game. -Tigrress
11:50 AM Alex thinks if she comes in 2nd or 3rd, she can start cashing in on opportunities that come her way from BB. (Alex/Jason GrRm) -Tigrress

I officially hate Alex more than Raven:

11:32 AM 11:31. Alex tells Jason that they are going to lay into Kevin after Thursday so he wigs out. Jason agrees that after noms is good. -
11:47 AM Alex tells Jason that he can still be friends w/ Kevin but Jason needs to tell Kevin they need to talk abt cows & ____, not game. -Tigrress
11:50 AM Alex thinks if she comes in 2nd or 3rd, she can start cashing in on opportunities that come her way from BB. (Alex/Jason GrRm) -Tigrress

Opportunities?????? What exactly does she think will be offered? She has 0 shot of anything...OMG these people

Opportunities?????? What exactly does she think will be offered? She has 0 shot of anything...OMG these people
That's where BB has failed lately. They are now recruiting. They find houseguests who are craving to be larger than life and see BB as a stepping stone to stardom. They think by adding conflict or whatever will help them to be remembered. They are definitely delusional. After all the BB seasons, how many actually became a celebrity? Wish BB would go back to everyday people not looking to promote themselves.

I hadn't been keeping up the last couple of days and just read the last 4 pages, all I can say is "absolutely nothing"

Nothing....... I can't say anything as I am speechless. Just when I thought this bunch could go no lower, they do.

What on earth is CBS thinking allowing this to go on?!

Edited it because what had to say didn't show up ;)

Last edited:
I hadn't been keeping up the last couple of days and just read the last 4 pages, all I can say is "absolutely nothing"

Nothing....... I can't say anything as I am speechless. Just when I thought this bunch could go no lower, they do.

What on earth is CBS thinking allowing this to go on?!

Edited it because what had to say didn't show up ;)

Ratings?

Of course ratings are always first and foremost but what they have allowed to go on is disturbing.

All of this is allowed to go on during the live feeds but then they sugar coat the actual show that a majority of the viewers see... they are being very deceptive and if everyone knew the vile things that were being allowed to be said without any repercussions there would be a back lash.

From Jokers:
Raven: "I'm gonna make that old man (Kevin) cry."

Wow! Because he's not on the block??
She made some kind of comment about Kevin and her being a "terminal girl" last night........ Listen Raven eventually we are ALL terminal! You will still be here long after I'm gone and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.

Here are the current rankings, Cody is still number one despite being out of the house for 2 weeks now. Looks like Kevin is making a comeback, probably helped by the events over the past couple of days. The 6 nimrods of course round out the bottom. I wonder if there was ever a season where houseguests who left the show ranked over current ones.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/pages/ratebbhg.php

Edited to add another ranking, pretty much the same:

http://bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-19/houseguest-rankings.html

Jason's comments about Kevin's wife and daughters are on TMZ. Apparently there was another instance of Jason saying he would hold a houseguest down while they took turns, not sure who he was talking about but you can see it on the video they posted. I'd post it here but it has cursing in it so I'd be banned again if I did. Just google TMZ, should be able to find the story once on there.

Jason's comments about Kevin's wife and daughters are on TMZ. Apparently there was another instance of Jason saying he would hold a houseguest down while they took turns, not sure who he was talking about but you can see it on the video they posted. I'd post it here but it has cursing in it so I'd be banned again if I did. Just google TMZ, should be able to find the story once on there.

CBS must be so proud!

I give up with these people. Why are you in there if you don't care about winning:

Matt says Raven wont win against Paul but will against Christmas. Raven says she'd still take Paul She couldn't do that to him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter