• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BIG BROTHER SEASON 20! SPOILERS WELCOME

Hmmm, should Kaycee be worried Tyler didn't throw it to her like he said he would. I wonder if Tyler is having second thoughts about taking Kaycee. I know on the feeds he is talking like he is talking Kaycee, but his actions during that comp say otherwise, at least to me.

Baleigh is still a witch. Rockstar and Sam are still clueless. It's not surprising that Scottie is a 26 year old virgin that's never been kissed.

C'mon Kayc...blinside blindside blindside. (i like Ty for the win but if she cuts him that would put her up there for deserving the win herself...if she takes Ty, thenshe deserves to lose)

Both were deserving but Scottie, Fessy, Baleigh voted based on having their feelings hurt. Who knows what Rockstar was thinking.

She's definitely pregnant, why he asked her to get married and has spent so much time with her family.

I'm very disappointed with Scottie, he calls himself a super fan and votes bitter, unreal. Kaycee seems like a very nice girl, I'm happy for her, but still think Tyler deserved to win, but I can live with a Kaycee win.

It's been a lot of fun chatting with you guys about BB. Hope to see all of you on the Celeb BB thread :)

Sam too. She was Ty's BFF and voted KC.

How gross was that proposal. Me thinks she is preggers. Tiny baby bump.
I don't know if she's pregnant, but in a way I almost feel like that makes the whole situation a lol less insane. The whole thing is/was just weird. Not a fan of either of them.

I'm surprised Kaycee won... I'm glad she did, but I do think Tyler had the better game, not that hers wasn't good, just not as good. I'm glad he won favorite player and yes I think he would've evicted Kaycee and kept JC...he was much more focused on it as a game...which they should be, so I'm glad Kaycee won. They were my top 2 pretty early on, so I couldn't be happier about the final 2....and I don't think that ever happens lol.

I can’t believe everyone is taking this so calmly LOL

This was me for the last 15 minutes

:eek:

Last edited:
I think Tyler should have won. I'm happy he won America player. I'm over Swaggy trying to make everything about him. Hayleigh didn't seem veey happy to be in a relationship with Fessy lol.

I stayed up late watching the Ross and Marisa post show interviews. Glad Ty won AFP. He should have won the game, but bitter jury (so I guess he didn't do so hot at jury mgmt). But not unhappy about a Kaycee win. She was deserving too. Glad it wasn't JC.

So I do think Bay is preg. She sat in interview chair and had tiny bump. Plus Fessy came out wearing a hat that said 'Daddy' and Hay was all like 'where did you get that' and he said 'someone gave it to me' and then Marisa and Ross were all nosy but Fess seemed uncomfortable. I think Swaggy gave it to him. More attention seeking (like that stupid proposal).

Angela told Rachel she was worried that Bay was telling the truth and Ty was trying to backdoor her. Rachel (and Ross and Marisa) said Angela would see the footage and realize it was just miscommunication. Rachel looked good.

Angela asked Ty to move in with her in CA. He said yes. I think they have a shot. Fess and Hay will be over in a couple months. Bay and Swag, if preg, will likely get married and hoping it works out for them (but seems way too quick...they were with each other for 3 weeks).

Good season. They all seem like decent people...well almost. Speaking of...JC was last to be interviewed and they had to talk to Josh while they waited for him. It's suspected he had to get way more prepped for what all the public was saying than the other HGs (I hear production tells them what their image is right after the finale and before they come out to do interviews). He was fine in his interview. Thinks not winning comps is what bit him. Ross told him (as he and Marisa told every one of them) that the public loves him. That aint true, Ross...uggghhh. Marisa was super annoying the whole night. Wish they's just have Jeff or Dereck or someone low key do these interviews (solo). Shoot...why can't Julie do them?

I stayed up late watching the Ross and Marisa post show interviews. Glad Ty won AFP. He should have won the game, but bitter jury (so I guess he didn't do so hot at jury mgmt). But not unhappy about a Kaycee win. She was deserving too. Glad it wasn't JC.

So I do think Bay is preg. She sat in interview chair and had tiny bump. Plus Fessy came out wearing a hat that said 'Daddy' and Hay was all like 'where did you get that' and he said 'someone gave it to me' and then Marisa and Ross were all nosy but Fess seemed uncomfortable. I think Swaggy gave it to him. More attention seeking (like that stupid proposal).

Angela told Rachel she was worried that Bay was telling the truth and Ty was trying to backdoor her. Rachel (and Ross and Marisa) said Angela would see the footage and realize it was just miscommunication. Rachel looked good.

Angela asked Ty to move in with her in CA. He said yes. I think they have a shot. Fess and Hay will be over in a couple months. Bay and Swag, if preg, will likely get married and hoping it works out for them (but seems way too quick...they were with each other for 3 weeks).

Good season. They all seem like decent people...well almost. Speaking of...JC was last to be interviewed and they had to talk to Josh while they waited for him. It's suspected he had to get way more prepped for what all the public was saying than the other HGs (I hear production tells them what their image is right after the finale and before they come out to do interviews). He was fine in his interview. Thinks not winning comps is what bit him. Ross told him (as he and Marisa told every one of them) that the public loves him. That aint true, Ross...uggghhh. Marisa was super annoying the whole night. Wish they's just have Jeff or Dereck or someone low key do these interviews (solo). Shoot...why can't Julie do them?

I hope they post their aftershow on line. I watched all their exit interviews.

I’m going to have to watch the finale again to see Beyleighs baby bump..I didn’t notice at all. It’s unusual to have a strong connection to someone right away but my parents only knew each other for 11 days before they got engaged and in January they will celebrate 46 years married. The BB house is a way different situation though lol

I thought Tyler had the win for sure when he went up 4 votes to 1. That must have felt awful when he ended up losing.

Also, Tyler was asked who he'd have taken to F2 if he won the final HoH and he said Kaycee.

And as for baby news...saw on another forum a screenshot of a post it not that Bay wrote and signed heart-Bay. It said something about fooling around while pregnant. So it does look like...

Baby Bump? If she is pregnant, she would only be about 2 1/2 months along, maybe 3 at the very most. Most first time moms don’t show until they are closer to 5 months - at least that is my experience, as well as everyone that I’ve ever known. ‍♀️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter