BLT check in process is moving to the BLT lobby

We checked in today and it worked great. After the guard checked my ID he gave me our parking pass and let us know that we would be checking at BTL. We parked the car and started walking to the lobby and a very nice CM May met us before we got to the door. She had our check-in package in her hands. Welcomed us home and we were done. I did online check-in last week.

Did they help you with your luggage?

:earsboy: Bill

I'll be interested to try this out. We go to BLT in a few weeks. If I understand correctly, the CM at BLT will call bell services from the Contemporary? We won't have a ton of luggage, but we will have cold groceries we will need to store if our room isn't ready.

I'll be interested to try this out. We go to BLT in a few weeks. If I understand correctly, the CM at BLT will call bell services from the Contemporary? We won't have a ton of luggage, but we will have cold groceries we will need to store if our room isn't ready.

And that's the big question. Would you be better served to check in at the Contemporary and will they let you or do you check in at BLT and wait for Bell Services to come over from the Contemporary. I wouldn't want to leave my luggage or groceries with the BLT Front Desk.

:earsboy: Bill

I'm all for exclusive BLT check in desks. We've had mixed experiences at CR's front desk and will look forward to not feeling like some unwanted cousin coming to spend the weekend as we have experienced at the CR!

I'm all for exclusive BLT check in desks. We've had mixed experiences at CR's front desk and will look forward to not feeling like some unwanted cousin coming to spend the weekend as we have experienced at the CR!

I've never been made to feel that way when checking in at CR. actually they always made me and the hubby feel special.

This is how we felt on our last stay. Very disappointing!

I've never been made to feel that way when checking in at CR. actually they always made me and the hubby feel special.

We had great experiences at CR until our last trip. We were made to feel as if those staying at CR were more important. The CM actually said "Oh, you're DVC" :confused:

I went down this morning and asked how bell services works when you are checking in at BLT. He said when out pull up out front a CM will ask if you want bell services. If you say yes they will call over bell services from the CR. If you room is ready they will take it right up. If you room isn't ready they will store it for you.

BTW you now go to the DVC desk in the lobby to check into TOTW lounge. The last two years Don was on the other side.

I went down this morning and asked how bell services works when you are checking in at BLT. He said when out pull up out front a CM will ask if you want bell services. If you say yes they will call over bell services from the CR. If you room is ready they will take it right up. If you room isn't ready they will store it for you.

BTW you now go to the DVC desk in the lobby to check into TOTW lounge. The last two years Don was on the other side.

Thanks for checking! I'll be trying it soon, so I'll see how smoothly it goes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter