Boo Bash Tickets??

MS keeps hanging up on me. I can't even get in a queue at this point, I am so frustrated.

Following, wanted to buy but basically groveling over them is a bit much, maybe once it dies down I'll pick up some left overs.

So MS can sell them right?

Following, wanted to buy but basically groveling over them is a bit much, maybe once it dies down I'll pick up some left overs.

So MS can sell them right?
There should be some left as this onsale is supposed to be for guest at the resorts now. I was just trying to find out if there is anyway to purchase online

There should be some left as this onsale is supposed to be for guest at the resorts now. I was just trying to find out if there is anyway to purchase online
I have seen no indication that you can book online. You must call, which is just ridiculous.

Just called about 20 times keeps hanging up on me. So I use the chat function on the website and they can’t tell me prices for the specific dates. Looks like the 10 of us aren’t going. Paying a premium but no benefits and bad service like this is becoming more frequent. Dvc is really starting to be a turnoff for us

I get nothing. Have tried numerous times already and am greeted with a message that my call cannot go through.

Do you have to call the DVC number to buy tickets if you are staying on Points but are a white card holder?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter