Bound for Barcelona - April 10, 2010 EB TA - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slapped some magnets on my door signs (good thing you called Monica!).

Threw a scarf and gloves in the suitcase...what if it's cold and rainy in London? This desert dweller isn't used to chilly dampness.

Time to make an egg sandwich and watch Bones.....

are we on a new page yet????

Well, we are 90% packed, just need to throw last minute stuff in the carry-on and get our stuff around for the hotel tomorrow night. DH gets off work at 7:30 am, so he will be here to help with that and putting luggage in car. Having lunch with DD#2 on our way to airport town. Then, we fly out first thing Saturday morning. And you all know where that leads to . . . the SHIP!!!!

Looking forward to meeting all of you soon.

Congrats to the newly married, sorry for all who are having a difficult time leaving for this trip and wishing everyone great travel to the SHIP!!!

Me, excited, naw!! Just tired, allergies acting up and I need to go to bed! See you all soon!

we don't leave until Saturday morning, so we have another whole day of waiting.:sad2:

Just hanging out in Seattle waiting to get on the plane in the morning. Going in the night before was easier then trying to catch an early morning ferryboat. I am happy to be packed! My daughter picked up an extra 8 books at the store that I had to cram in to the suitcase today. I can't believe after all of this time it is finally time for our big vacation! We booked the day this cruise was released and I remember 4/10/09 saying we still had a year to go now here we are 36 hours until port!!!

~Ingrid

Well, I didn't see us get to thread 5....

Goodnight and Bon Voyage everyone! We are leaving in the morning so I probably won't be able to post again before the trip.

Safe & happy travels to all. Can't wait to meet everyone on the ship this Saturday!!! :yay::banana::woohoo:

Liz

Well, I didn't see us get to thread 5....

Goodnight and Bon Voyage everyone! We are leaving in the morning so I probably won't be able to post again before the trip.

Safe & happy travels to all. Can't wait to meet everyone on the ship this Saturday!!! :yay::banana::woohoo:

Liz

Did any of you schedule a call from Mickey in the morning? I did one for both our house & my parent's house for 7:30am-- I kind of did it as a joke for my parents, but now I am happy I did because Gavin is sleeping over there tonight! So on the morning I would get to "sleep in" a bit (my Dad brings Gavin to school when he sleeps over)... I will be getting a wake up call from Mickey... although, there is nobody else i would rather be woken up by!!! So excited!!! :banana::banana::banana:

SOOO happy - the kids and I are 100% packed!:banana::banana::banana:

Off to bed!

Noticed you didn't mention DH's being packed yet - when are you just going to break down & do it?

Maybe the trip fairy could bring him something, too, if he'd pack his own bags. :goodvibes

...Weighed the name tags today (they're already in their plastic sleeves) - they weigh over 7 lbs. (At least I don't have to bring them all back). That's without the lanyards. But I think the LIME green ink weighs more than white - not as much as black - because that is all the pigments. :laughing:

Right now I'm boxing up Christmas tree ornaments (and I didn't even have a tree this year). That means they weren't boxed up a year ago. :scared1:

I'm hoping to be in bed by 1am, so I get 6 hrs of sleep - and then my sister drives us the 2 hours to Nashville to catch Southwest and our direct flight to Orlando. A "quick" stop at the Walmart on the way to Port Canaveral for a month's supply of liquid laundry detergent and other liquids (water for Karen & DisneyHeather). And regular hot chocolate packs (the last we sailed, the ones onboard had aspartame or Splenda in them; not what we're used to). Then Cruise Eve Mini-Meet and lanyard unveiling. Will enjoy seeing Stephanie's face when she sees the color...

I have one of the two bags packed and I am afraid I am missing something. The first bag is all of our non-fancy cloths and it only weighs 39 lbs.

We leave at 4:30 am and I have one more bag to pack and get all of the paperwork ready.

OOOO and I have 2 hours of work work to do....:scared1:

I just wanted to wish everyone a safe, happy, and magical journey! I'll see some of you on April 24th!

We're almost ready!

We're packed except for a couple of last minute items.
Have weighed luggage to keep it under 50lbs per bag (TOUGH with FE gifts!)
Set my vacation/out-of-office messages on email and voice mail.
Filed taxes & paid bills.
Have a "trip fairy" gift for DS Elian: his first digital camera (only $26.50 at Staples!)
Have cash, Euros, cruise docs, things to read & knit, etc.

Tomorrow I am working in the morning and then finishing up! We leave at 4:30 to go to the airport.

We can't wait to meet you all!

-- Adrienne : )

P.S. PrincessMonkey, congrats! Steven, thanks for arranging for the officers' visit. Lynne, thanks for the web site and being the board Mom in so many ways. And there are so many more people to thank! Dee & Krisann & Michelle & Stephanie, thanks for the things you organized and put together, from knitting to lanyards to the MiniNavigator to the SM exchanges to the journal to the update board. We all appreciate your efforts. And sorry if I have inadvertently left anyone out -- it's way past my bedtime!

Page 250!!!! Wahoo!!! We did it!!!! (Before midnight, too... I might add!) :cool1:

I finally got everyone packed (kids and dogs included) and the DDs' stuff was delivered to grandparents house. :thumbsup2 Tomorrow morning I just have to get the girls off to school, take the dogs to the other grandparent and we are off!:cool1: Maybe I'll have time to check the boards in the morning. I'd love to see thread 5 before we go. Off to put the puppies to bed before cleaning the upstairs for the last time before the vacation!:woohoo:

Good night everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter