Bound for Barcelona - April 10, 2010 EB TA - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

auntlynne

Aunt Lynne
And the journey continues...we're still cruising our way to April 10.

If you need to catch up, here's our last thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2368190

If you would like to recognized as a member of our merry band,
please add your information to our spreadsheet:

MASTER LIST - LISTS FOR FE, SM, CABIN TAG

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ap-GbvR8vk7NdGtTRFlyczZrVnFoWVdINVpucjB6LVE&hl=en

PRINT YOUR OWN MINI NAVIGATOR

http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=...2QtMTJlNy00OGUzLThiZWEtZjBkMTAxNTRiNGJl&hl=en

We will have lanyards (free!) with name tags for every cruiser in our group
(they are paid for, it's really okay), we just need your names

Here's an example of the "with Donald" name tag -
"without Donald" is just that - without Donald at the bottom

0001YC-1.jpg

:welcome:

APRIL 10, 2010
THE DISNEY MAGIC IS

"BOUND FOR BARCELONA"

FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, SEE OUR WEBSITE:

http://web.me.com/lyncorn/Site/Welcome.html

FACEBOOK

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=229142920100#/group.php?gid=229142920100

MASTER LIST - LISTS FOR FE, SM, CABIN TAG

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ap-GbvR8vk7NdGtTRFlyczZrVnFoWVdINVpucjB6LVE&hl=en

BFBLogocopy.jpg

All newcomers WELCOME aboard!

Cruise Eve Meets
headed by those staying in area
- Orlando Airport area
- Port Canaveral
:dance3:

Lanyard Distribution at Port Canaveral Terminal
Krisann and John & Charlotte at the helm (KrisannB & Happy Goofy)

Look for us in the DCL Terminal at Port Canaveral

Meet and Greet
Lanyard/Name Tag + Mini Navigator Distribution
3:00 - 3:45ish Promenade Lounge Deck 3

If you didn't get your Lanyard, Get It Here
A great opportunity to put some names (and voices) to those you've met online
You don't have to stay long - you don't have to mingle with a bunch of strangers -
'cause we won't be strangers for long

:grouphug::grouphug:

Life Boat Drill 4:00 - Be There!

S7300569-1.jpg

Muster Drill - Assembly Station Animator's Palate - No Iceberg (Lettuce) on this Cruise

A Good Yarn
Sea Days Book Exchange
+ Knitting Session

headed by Dee (dee47)
April 12, 15, 17, 19 & 22nd
9:30AM
Promenade Lounge
Followed by knitting at 10AM
Knitting group -- meet at the Promenade Lounge.
If we're all over 18 we can decamp to the Cove Cafe and knit over coffee.

Books will be donated to the crew library at the end of the cruise.

This will also be another chance for DISers to chat and mingle...
we won't exclude you if you have a Kindle or if you just want to show up and say hi!

See Page 2, Post #20 for further info

Palo Brunch Bunch
headed by Dee (dee47)
Group 2 - availability for 2 more people
Dates to be released approximately 30 days pre-cruise
This is a reserved seating in the private room in Palo
If you missed sign-up, please make sure to get reservations for yourself
in the main Palo dining room - you should be able to do so on embarkation day -
check the hand-out you are given on boarding

Palo Pals Dinner
headed by Kristi (bound2travel)
Friday, April 16 at 6:00 pm (Day 5 at Sea)
Full Group - Alternate Slots only
Dates to be released approximately 30 days pre-cruise
This is a reserved seating in the private room in Palo
If you missed sign-up, please make sure to get reservations for yourself
in the main Palo dining room - you should be able to do so on embarkation day -
check the hand-out you are given on boarding

0003IG.jpg

Christmas Organizing Workshop
by Krissann (KrisannB)
One-hour workshop on how to organize throughout the year
to simplify the Holiday Crush
www.christmasorganizing.com
Date/Time: TBD

Family Fun Time
headed by The Blair Family (KrisannB)
Gather round the table for Mexican Train Dominoes, UNO
Location Diversions
Sea Days 1 pm
(unless other DIS event is going on -
check DIS BB on board (7542) for any changes)

:stitch:

BUNCO to Barcelona
TBD
see Page 2, Post #23

Pajama Breakfast
TBD

Fish Extender Exchange
headed by Michelle (Michelle2)

Group 1 closed on February 1

Group 2 closed on March 8

Group 3 now taking on new members -
Limited to 10 families by March 31 - whichever comes first
PM or Email rtobe

This is a gift exchange program wherein you "gift" the other families in your group.
One gift per cabin - something fun to find waiting outside your cabin

S7300572_2-1.jpg

Secret Mickeys
Sign-up closed February 15
"Reveal" Who Secret Mickey is at the Group Lunch
April 22 at 12:00
Parrot Cay

Group Lunch
Last Sea Day - April 22 - 12:00
Parrot Cay
Awards for:
Best Door (& subcategories...) Longest Distance traveled Most Cruises
Longest Married Shortest Married
...you get the picture

Magical Montjuic
Barcelona
TBD: 7:00, 7:30, 8:00 or 8:30 fountain showings
See Page 1, Post #15

Stateroom Tours
TBD Sea Day
Cabin Info - To Be Supplied
Let Us Know if You Can Open Your Cabin for Viewing

Cabin Tag
headed by Dee (dee47)
Throughout Cruise

The Mickey Magnet Arrives at your door - now it's your turn to stick to someone!

Secret Deck - 7 Aft
Throughout Cruise

...and always DCL Activities - Show the strength of DISBoards.com
party:

I posted on the 3rd thread, but I think I must have been missed as I don't see my name on the spreadsheet of people going. Anyway - my DH, 21m son, and I will be on this cruise as well! Can't wait to meet people and have a wonderful time!

Wow. Lots of us. Thank you guys for putting together a great list. :cool1: Maybe tomorrow I will start making stuff for our door.

This is where you will find info about our Lanyards for the Bound for Barcelona cruise!

Lanyards will be given as a gift to all Disers on our cruise UNLESS you do not want one. You need to let us know if you do NOT want one. If you want one you do not need to do anything! This is a great way to identify other Dis Board members!

The Lanyards are a gift from our Lanyard Team:

CONFIRMED MEMBERS (since my computer crash) some FE - others helper bees!

auntlynne
HappyGoofy
KrisannB
Janell.Carrasco
stlkeeler
ariella46
belle1627
brooklyn
Dizmomof2
goofprincess
Kileybeth
mdvasquez
Michelle2
mommyto3princesses
Mrs. Gumdrop
Mrs. Gumdrop(2)
SDLong329
stacijo
stacijo parents
TheCruisers
dennisgirl
Carla (Dee's Friend)
disdel

Christmas Organizing Workshop at Sea lead by Krisann Blair, the Christmas Coach!

Here is what I want to do:

If you are interested in attending this workshop which will be about an hour in length I need you to let me know either here on the board or by email (akblair@charter.net). Everyone who signs up will get a free copy of my book.

I am not sure when to do the workshop during the cruise, I am a late night person so I would not have a problem doing it one evening at say 10 or 10:30 after all the activities are finished but that may be too late for some people?

Once we have a group of people we can meet up in the chat room and talk about when to do it.

Those interested in attending:

mommyto3princesess +2
bound to travel
slcmom
grlzmom + 1
happy goofy
Haimia
DVCGirl49
FirstTimeCruiser +2
Stacijo +1
dizmomof2
SDLong329 +1
Kileybeth
kcashner
Disneymum2201
Michelle2
disneyheather
tjbole71
ttpai
Joius24
bound2travel
rbcheek +1

Michelle2 is in charge of the FE so please direct any questions to her BUT she was not here this weekend to post on the first page and I had an extra post that messed up due to the delay with posting that was happening - so I am taking what Michelle had posted on the other tread and putting it here:

Fisn Extender list:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surprise your fellow cruisers with a small gift in their Fish Extender!

This is the Fish Extender gift giving list according to general info and by cabin number. If anyone is doing gifts according to age, or by gender, etc, please see the website for a more detailed breakdown. I will add the room numbers to the list as they are assigned since many do not have room assignments yet.
Also, if anyone sees something that is incorrect and needs to be fixed or changed (some people are giving gifts according to the amount of people and not cabins), or if you do not see your name on this list and would like to be added, please pm me, michelle2.

Some ideas of past things that I have gotten as FE gifts are: strings of mardi gras beads, pirate or other tattoos, stickers, pens and pencils with customized info about the cruise on them, small toys, candy, door magnets, bubbles, party favors, antenna toppers, etc....

We have decided on some general guidelines:
DEADLINE TO JOIN THE FE GROUP WILL BE FEBRUARY 1ST. (Due to having enough time and notice to specially prepare gifts.) If someone wants to join after this date, a second group can be added.

The group has decided to give to all on the list, and can deliver anytime they want.

annekevdbroek: 2A, 2C (DS6 and DS3)
ariella: 1A
bekaah: 2A
belle1627: 2A, 2C (DS11 and DD8)
bound2travel: 1A
Brooklyn (mom): 1A, 2C (DD8 and DD4)
Brooklyn: 2A
Carla: 1A
cupcake (cupcake's mom): 1A
cupcake: 2A
dee47: 1A
dennisgirl: 2A
Dishy24: 4A, 1C (DS10)
dizmomof2: 2A
emma’smom/Hannah’sDad: 2A, 2C (DD7 and DD4)
FirstTimeCruiser (FirstTimeCruiser's parents): 2A
FirstTimeCruiser: 2A, 1C (DS6)
friends of Michelle2: 2A, 3C (DD11, DD9 and DD6)
Ginamarie (Ginamarie's parents): 2A, 2C (DD11 and DS6)
Ginamarie Ginamarie's DB and DSIL): 2A
Ginamarie: 2A, 2C (DD4 and DS1)
goofprincess 2A
grlzmom: 1A, 3C (DD15, DD13 and DD8)
grlzmom: 2A, 2C (DD7 and DS7)
Happy Goofy: 2A
IngridRalph: 2A, 2C (DS15 and DD12)
Janell.carrasco: 2A, 2C (DD13 and DD7)
joius24: 1A, 1C (DS14)
kileybeth: 2A
KrisannB: 2A, 2C (DD15 and DS12)
linac: 2A, 2C (DD tween and DD tween)
marren111 (DisneyFamilyFive): 2A, 3C (DD7, DS4 and DS2)
mdvasquez: 2A
mdvasquez: 2A, 2C (DD19 and DD6)
michelle2: 2A, 1C (DS7)
mommyto3princesses: 2A, 3C (DD7, DD5 and DD3)
Mrs. Gumdrop (DFIL and DMIL): 2A
Mrs. Gumdrop (DSIL): 1A
Mrs. Gumdrop: 2A
PrincessMonkey: 2A
realfam: 2A, 2C (DD14 and DD2)
scottjm: 2A, 2C (DS11 and DD8)
sdlong329: 2A
slcmom: 2A, 1C (DS)
spacerangerqueen: 2A
SquirePM: 1A
StaciJo (family members): 2A
StaciJo: 2A, 1C (DD5)
TheCruisers: 2A, 1C (DS8)
thewittezoo (aunt): 1A
thewittezoo (mom): 1A
thewittezoo: 1A
TiggerPU88: 2A. 1C (DS8)

TOTAL: 53 cabins --143 people (95 adults, 48 children)

Boys: 18 Girls: 30
Age 1: 1 boy
Age 2: 1 boy, 1 girl
Age 3: 1 boy, 1 girl
Age 4: 1 boy, 3 girls
Age 5: 2 girls
Age 6: 3 boys, 2 girls
Age 7: 2 boys, 5 girls
Age 8: 2 boys, 4 girls
Age 9: 1 girl
Age 10: 1 boy
Age 11: 2 boys, 2 girls
Age 12: 1 boy, 1 girl
Age 13: 2 girls
Age 14: 1 boy, 1 girl
Age 15: 1 boy, 2 girls
Age 16: 0
Age 17: 0
Age 18: 0
Age 19: 1 girl
Age 20: 1 boy (slcmom)
Age unknown: 2 girls (tweens)

Auntlynne is doing the nametags for the Lanyards - please contact her about names on the tags and special lanyard requests.

Lanyards will be given out at prearranged times below, and if you do not make it to one of these events we will be delivering them to your stateroom.

Friday Night Meet:

In the cruise terminal on Saturday - look for someone sitting with a box of lanyards (will give more info later as to the planned "spot" we will try to get)

Meet and Greet: 3:00 - 3:45ish Promenade Lounge Deck 3

HELPFUL INFO INFORMATION: This was supplied by a previous member who has left and it was on our previous thread so I am copying and pasting into this thread - I did not compile this - just sharing the information:

Suggestions and helpful hints, from DISers on previous thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ONBOARD LAUNDRY, DRY CLEANING, PRESSING & SELF LAUNDRY: DCL offers several options when it comes to laundry.

Guest self-laundry facilities are available on the ship (I believe on decks 2, 6 & 7). Cost was $2 for a load of laundry (washer or dryer). Some guests have mentioned having to use the dryer for 2 cycles (room charge, use your KTTW card). Laundry detergent and fabric softener are available for purchase within the guest laundry (room charge, use your KTTW card).

Dry Cleaning (via your stateroom host(ess): Approximate pricing as follows: Ties $2, 2-pc Suits $7, 3-pc Suits $9, Shirts $3.50, Coats $7, Clouses / Sweaters $4, Pants $4.25, Jackets / Skirts $4.50, Evening Dress $8 (PRESSING ONLY is about half of the posted price)

Laundry (via your stateroom host(ess): Approximate pricing as follows: Socks $1, Undershorts / Undershorts / Bras $1.25, Shorts / Short Pants / Sport Shirts / Polo Shirts $2.50, Shirts / Slips / Nightgowns $3, Blouses / Pants / Skirts $3.50, PJ's $4.

ONBOARD BEER OFFER:
DCL offers a tall, 22 oz. glass DCL-branded beer mug, available for purchase ($14.95), which can be pre-purchased online (DCL Amenities and Gifts, BEV BEER MUG PK, $14.95), or at any onboard bar. With this mug, you can get a 22 oz refill of beer, for the price of 16 oz. You do not have to carry an empty mug around with you everywhere you go! Take advantage of the beer mug token, which allows you to turn in your empty mug (you get a token). When you want another beer, redeem your token at any onboard bar for a fresh mug - pay ONLY for 16 oz of beer - but get 22 ounces in a DCL-branded beer mug. The mug is yours to keep for your return trip home.

COVE CAFE - specialty coffee offer:
Cove Cafe, located Deck 9/forward (adults only) sells speciality coffee drinks. When you make a purchase, ask for a COVE CAFE card. For each drink you purchase, you get one stamp on your card. When you receive your fifth stamp, you can redeem the card for a complimentary Cove Cafe drink of your choice. ***This card does not currently have an expiration date! If you do not get five stamps on a cruise, simply bring it back on your next DCL cruise, and continue where you left off!

Scheduled DCL Events and Dress Codes:
*Nights 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 14: CRUISE CASUAL
*Nights 3 & 8: FORMAL NIGHT - Men: tuxedo/suit or shirt & tie suggested; Women: gown/dress or pant suit suggested
*Night 9: PIRATE NIGHT with Deck Party - cruise casual or bring your best pirate outfit!
*Night 13: SEMI-FORMAL NIGHT - Men: suit/jacket, or shirt & tie suggested; Women: dress or pantsuit suggested

SHIPPING TO PORT CANAVERAL: Make your travel plans easier ... ship your FE supplies, overweight luggage or jealous stowaways for delivery to your stateroom! Package your shipment for delivery via UPS or Fed Ex (USPS is also an option, but keep delivery date options in mind). Address the shipment to: DCL Warehouse, 8633 Transport Drive, Orlando, FL, 32832. You will be required to indicate the following information on the outside of the box ... YOUR NAME AS IT APPEARS ON YOUR CRUISE RESERVATION, CRUISE SHIP NAME, STATEROOM NUMBER, EMBARKATION DATE, as well as a Packing slip. I believe there is another requirement, should you be shiupping prescription drugs. Telephone number for contact / questions: 407-566-8196 407-566-8196.

ENGLISH TO SPANISH TRANSLATION:
thief - el Ladrone
change (verb) - cambiar
police - policia
public toilet - el cuarto de banyo
water - agua
drink (noun) - bebida (any liquid)
liquor - copa trago
small beer - cerveza floja
strong beer - cerveza fuerte
pale beer - cervesa Blanca

PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY REMINDER:
You've booked the cruise, airfare, hotel, and excursions. You packed your luggage, arranged transfers to / from the airport, put a hold on the newspaper, arranged for a pet-sitter, and you're on your way to the airport, or are driving to Port Canaveral. You're soooo excited, you know exactly what you will do the moment you step onboard the ship.

You've entered the terminal, and are crossing the gang-way when your name is announced as you board the ship. You whip out the camera to get a few family shots in the atrium ... THAT'S when you realize ... your battery is DEAD!

Take a few days NOW, to charge all batteries for your digital camera and/or camcorder. In order to properly check quality and life of the batteries, make sure you take "practice" photos and/or video over a few days time. If your electronics die prematurely, make sure you get the batteries replaced ASAP, as SOME batteries may not be readily available at your local retailer. At the same time, make sure you have enough blank tape, memory or media for you camera or camcorder. Don't wait to check your equipment one week before the cruise!

TRAVEL SECURITY:
We picked up a two PacSafe "CarrySafe 100" anti-theft camera straps ... one to attach to the SLR camera, and another to attach to the camera case itself. We also picked up a small PacSafe travel bag (similar size to a fanny pack) for small digital camera, cell phones (etc) as well as a thin, hidden pouch to be worn about the neck ... for storage of cash, credit cards and Passports. PacSafe products feature SLASH-PROOF protection, making it virtually impossible for a thief to grab and slash (grab something from your arm - then slash the strap with a razor). We picked up ours as REI (REI.com) ... but they are also available at AAA and most sporting goods stores.

Luggage: Remember to attach a TSA lock to EACH piece of luggage (even your carry-on, when possible) prior to boarding your flight to MCO. A TSA lock is generally a small, dual-use, combination pad lock with a specially numbered pass-key ... which is attached to luggage (by the traveler). The traveler is the only party with the combination to the lock. However, there is a separate spot on the lock for the TSA to use a special pass-key (available only to the TSA), so they can bypass your combination, to open the lock, without damaging the lock or your luggage. Though most lock are about the same, they can range from $4.95 to $12.95, depending on where you purchase the lock. Packaging will identify the lock as a TSA lock in writing (probably bold print), as well as a logo with a white cross, on a red background. Available at AAA, Walgreens, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Target, REI (etc.) ... even the luggage department in your favorite department store.

DCL SUGGESTED TIPPING RATES: (14 days, per person)
Dining Room Server - $56
Dining Room Asst. Server - $42
Dining Room Head Server - $14
Stateroom Host/Hostess - $56
Total - $168 per person (14 days)
(Dining Manager - Your Discretion )
(Room Service - Your Discretion)
*** If you would like to make sure you have enough money to cover your gratuities, some have suggested calling DCL, to PAY FOR A SHIPBOARD CREDIT, in advance of sailing. You give your credit card number to DCL, and they will charge your card (when you call). Think of it as pre-paying for all (or portion) of excursions, spa services, gratuities, onboard shopping, alcohol (etc).

DCL INTERNET SERVICES:
$0.75 USD per minute pay as you go
$55 USD for 100 minute plan ($0.55 per minute)
$100 USD for 250 minute plan ($0.40 per minute)
$150 USD for 500 minute plan ($0.30 per minute)
*** You can select a "plan" when you initially sign-on when you first use the computer. Any un-used minutes WILL NOT be refunded.

DCL INTERNET PRINTING CHARGES: $0.25 USD per page
ONBOARD INTERNET LOCATIONS: Promenade Lounge, Cove Café, Aloft/The Stack
ONBOARD WIRELESS INTERNET LOCATIONS: Sessions, Rockin’ Bar D, Promenade Lounge, Studio Sea, Cove Café, Open Decks (9 & 10), Atrium (Decks 3, 4 and 5 Mid-Ship)

PRIVATE MESSAGING on DISboards:
DISboards offers its subscribers the ability to send PRIVATE MESSAGES to other DISboard users (DISer's), provided you have posted AT LEAST 10 messages. If you have posted less than 10 messages, feel free to post a few messages in succession ... with each containing tidbits about you and your travel party ... another with your past history of cruising (DCL or otherwise) ... past history at WDW or DisneyLand ... tell us what you are looking forward to doing most ... and don't forget to ask that question you've always wanted to ask, but didn't know where to go for the best answer.

LINKING DINING RESERVATIONS - steps for sitting at the same dinner table:
1) Make sure you have the same dinner seating as your intended guest (both are first, or both are second seating ... otherwise, you will need to make this change as well).
2) You will need to link reservations together. To do so, for security purposes, you will need to know the name, date of birth, and DCL reservation number of the party with which you would like to join. It is suggested you share this information via PM or private e-mail ... please do NOT share this information on the public boards.
3) As a sample scenarion, DISer "A" has reservation #1234. DISer "B" wants to join DISer "A". DISer "B" calls DCL (or their T/A - whichever has the booking). DISer "B" provides DCL or T/A with required information for DISer "A", as noted in #2.
4) If DISer "C" would like to dine with "A" or "B" ... simply repeat steps #1 and #2 - using #3 as a sample.

Remember to discuss (amongst yourselves) if anyone has a preference for a specific server, perhaps from a previous sailing. Please make sure DCL or your T/A makes a notation of this information when changes are being made. Each server has guests in the first seating, as well as the second seating. Enjoy!

Could someone please tell me if it is still possible to sign up for Bunco? Also how do I list my family on the roll Call list.

Thank you

Could someone please tell me if it is still possible to sign up for Bunco? Also how do I list my family on the roll Call list.

Thank you

Welcome!

Just post here any info you would like to share about yourselves: names, hometown, cabin #(s) - if multiple, who's in which cabin, early (Main) or Late dining.

We have complimentary lanyards with name tags - you need to choose if you would like Donald at the bottom (see mine in the signature page, below - with Donald; without is just without Donald). You can collect your lanyard: 1. Port Canaveral the night before if you are staying in the area; 2. At the Disney Terminal before getting on the ship; 3. at the Meet & Greet at 3:00 in the Promenade Lounge before the Life Boat Drill.

You have missed signing up for SM - Secret Mickeys, (like Secret Santa), but you are still in time for the Fish Extender (FE) Gift Exchange. And yes, I'll sign you up for BUNCO to Barcelona (we don't have a day/time determined for that, but it will be a Sea Day; I hope not to conflict with any great DCL activity).

You can check out the external website (see the http: address shown at the very bottom of this post).

You'll need to have 10 posts to be able to send Private Messages (PM) on the DISboards. This is useful if you want to send information to a single person or of a personal nature.

Glad you found us - the rest of the gang is still talking on Thread #3 and will be moving here shortly (at 250 pages of a thread, we open a new one; we are on page 243 or so - another day or so). If you want to post with the rest of them (and maybe do a little reading :rotfl:, the addresss for the last thread is listed in Post #1 at the top of this page).

- Lynne

Is it possible to get this thread linked under the 2010 Magic cruise meets section?

OK, making progress....online check in completed, pages printed. Have started official traveling folder. ME stuff came in mail today (WDW stay pre-cruise.) Small steps, I know...also arranged emergency contact for "adult" daughter. Sorry, but a college freshman is not an adult. She needs someone she can call "just in case." Someone who won't just hand over money knowing that mom is good for it, but who can appropriately parent in a situation. Also got 2 paperbacks that may become part of the book exchange. Now the question is whether I'll read them before the cruise (that's my sin, I buy stuff for the vacation but don't wait to read it.)

There seems to be a time delay after you submit message. But it eventually shows up. Don't know if it is this thread or the entire Boards.

This one is supposed to get linked under cruise meets.

Book Exchanges will take place on April 12, 15, 17, 19 & 22nd, 9:30AM at the Promenade Lounge. Followed by knitting at 10AM. Knitting group -- meet at the Promenade Lounge. If we're all over 18 we can decamp to the Cove Cafe and knit over coffee.

Books will be donated to the crew library at the end of the cruise.

This will also be another chance for DISers to chat and mingle...we won't exclude you if you have a Kindle or if you just want to show up and say hi!

T-shirts and other fun stuff can be found at http://www.cafepress.com/DeesFunStuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter