Bound for Barcelona - April 10, 2010 EB TA - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please check the Spreadsheets and Cougar Count to make sure your information is entered at the very least in the Master Locator. If you ALREADY signed up for FE (group 1 or 2) add your name on the appropriate sheet. If you WANT TO SIGN UP for Stateroom Tag add your name and stateroom # on the appropriate sheet.

Thanks! :thumbsup2

We should start thinking about firm dates for the TBD events we are planning: Group Lunch, PJ Breakfast, Bunco...what else am I forgetting? Group photo? At some point, these have to go into the navigator! :cool1::cool1:

SEA DAYS: 1:00PM - 'til ???

1) Informal "Meet-n-Greet" with fellow DISers
2) See who's in the room
3) Fill a space in (or join) a Palo's Group Brunch or Dinner
4) Make plans for the afternoon, or go to lunch with a friend
5) Sit and chat a'while with new friends
6) Enjoy camaraderie of your fellow DISers
7) DCL board games: Join others in a variety of games
8) DCL Wii: We will have the ability to use the DCL Wii, with assistance from DCL staff
9) Bring a deck or cards
10) Hang-out ... relax ... have a drink!

If you want to ask a question:
... about events on the Mini-Navigator
... about an excursion
... about the Spa or Rain Forest

If you want to find:
... a ride to to the beach
... a jogging partner
... a BINGO buddy
... a space in a taxi / van service
... a champagne buddy for an upcoming art auction
... a shuffleboard, ping-pong or basketball partner
... someone with extra Euro's

In addition to DCL provided games, Woody73 adds, "... Bunco and other games (such as the Mexican Train Dominoes) will be played ..." during GAME DAY. Want to learn how to play a game ... ANY GAME? Want to play a game ... ANY GAME? Stop by Diversions, Deck 3 - FORWARD, Sea Days, 1:00PM! Even if you're looking to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, this is the place to be ... unless, of course, your social calendar has you attending a private function with Captain Thom or Mickey Mouse.

You never know what you might hear or learn about!

Additional information to follow ...

SEA DAYS: 1:00PM - 'til ???

1) Informal "Meet-n-Greet" with fellow DISers
2) See who's in the room
3) Fill a space in (or join) a Palo's Group Brunch or Dinner
4) Make plans for the afternoon, or go to lunch with a friend
5) Sit and chat a'while with new friends
6) Enjoy camaraderie of your fellow DISers
7) DCL board games: Join others in a variety of games
8) DCL Wii: We will have the ability to use the DCL Wii, with assistance from DCL staff
9) Bring a deck or cards
10) Hang-out ... relax ... have a drink!

If you want to ask a question:
... about events on the Mini-Navigator
... about an excursion
... about the Spa or Rain Forest

If you want to find:
... a ride to to the beach
... a jogging partner
... a BINGO buddy
... a space in a taxi / van service
... a champagne buddy for an upcoming art auction
... a shuffleboard, ping-pong or basketball partner
... someone with extra Euro's

Even if you're looking to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, this is the place to be ... unless, of course, your social calendar has you attending a private function with Captain Thom or Mickey Mouse.

You never know what you might hear or learn about!

Additional information to follow ...

Well this is going directly as written into the mini-nav! THANKS!

Okay, couple questions.

What am I suppose to bring a blank CD/DVD for? I can't seem to find the original post and what it references so not sure it even applies to me?

Where is or where will the mini nav be for downloading and what program will I need to do it? (we have funky cheap wordprocessing stuff on our cheap computers):upsidedow When you've got 5 at a time going pretty much day/night you buy what you can afford!

QOTN: (that would be Question of the Night HA! Does anyone collect postcards?
We do and I am willing to bring along some from our home state if anyone is interested and would love to find some in our FE from others! Just PM me if you are interested!

Sooo glad the Olympics are done, loved watching them but man! enough TV already.

Another thread; wahoo.

Answer to question re booking; I did book on the first day. Got through in about 10 minutes on the phone here on the west coast. Originally booked WBTA but abandoned ship and moved ressie over to here when the prices dropped significantly. :thumbsup2

LYNNE--Have a good time at the princess race. Maybe I'll go next year.

Suitcases are down; black dress is purchased; looking for shoes.

Brooklyn--Been thinking of you and the girls often during this busy weekend of shows. Hope it's all going well princess:

Kileybeth:
CD / DVD if you want KrisAnn to transfer your pics from the camera onto some sort of digital media.

I'm making the mini-nav in Word 2007 or Publisher, but will most likely just convert to PDF. I plan on posting on Lynn's site in 2 versions: Large Type and Regular.

Kileybeth:
CD / DVD if you want KrisAnn to transfer your pics from the camera onto some sort of digital media.

I'm making the mini-nav in Word 2007 or Publisher, but will most likely just convert to PDF. I plan on posting on Lynn's site in 2 versions: Large Type and Regular.

Awesome, thanks Dee!

Looking forward to joining in on the fun!

Heather
DH: John
DD: Madeline

Minnesota
# 7046
Main Dining

Would love join the Bunco team if there is still room!:goodvibes

Looking forward to a fabulous trip!

Hey Kristi my aunt and I thought it might be fun if a bunch of us got the cougar and/or cougar in training shirts and wore them all together and had a pic done...what do you think?

...Answer to question re booking; I did book on the first day. Got through in about 10 minutes on the phone here on the west coast. Originally booked WBTA but abandoned ship and moved ressie over to here when the prices dropped significantly. ...

Actually, she followed me over here from the WB TA. :goodvibes And they "somehow managed" to get assigned to the cabin next to ours. Coincidence? :rotfl:

Hey Kristi my aunt and I thought it might be fun if a bunch of us got the cougar and/or cougar in training shirts and wore them all together and had a pic done...what do you think?

Kristi won't be wearing a "cougar t-shirt," it would cover her fur!

Actually, she followed me over here from the WB TA. :goodvibes And they "somehow managed" to get assigned to the cabin next to ours. Coincidence? :rotfl:

No coincidence; I think fate and a bit of divine intervention made us upgrade cabin neighbors. :woohoo:

Could someone please tell me if it is still possible to sign up for Bunco? Also how do I list my family on the roll Call list.

Thank you

Who wants to play BUNCO? Jana and/or Trey?

I put you on the Roll Call, the external website, and the Master List

- Lynne

I'll bring these over from the last thread, in case you hadn't answered yet:

QOTD: What is your favorite candy?

QOTD: What is your favorite color?

Wow, new thread already!

QOTD: What is your favorite candy?
3 Musketeers and Apple Jolly Ranchers

By the way, I promised that I was going to post the name of the restaurant we enjoyed in Segovia, Spain. It's called Restaurante Narizotas, and the food and "medieval timber" ceilings ("Le Cellier" like) atmosphere were well worth the short walk away from the more touristy plazas, yet it's still located near the city's "The Old Center."

Here's a link: http://www.narizotas.net/

Remember, Segovia is known for it's suckling pig tradition. That didn't interest us, which is why we tried Narizotas... here's the Rick Steves review: "Narizotas serves more imaginative and non-Castilian alternatives to the more gamey traditions. Dine outside on a delightful square or inside with modern art. For a wonderful dining experience try he chefs choice mystery samplers (30-35 Euros, 6-10 courses with wine and dessert, per person). Their a la carte menu is also a treat." We agreed!
Calle Juan Bravo at Plaza de Medina del Campo 1.

Whoohoo #4
We are going to make it to #5 also i think.....

March may come in as a Lion or a Lamb...

BUT WE HAVE ROARED INTO THREAD #4

And, YES, as embarkation approaches and excitement mounts, I bet we'll be well into thread #5. (Or 6, maybe?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter