Bound for Barcelona - April 10, 2010 EB TA - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's the coffee on board? I like full bodied, dark roasts. Does that mean I'll be having mine at the Cove Cafe instead of the free stuff?

How's the coffee on board? I like full bodied, dark roasts. Does that mean I'll be having mine at the Cove Cafe instead of the free stuff?

In the restaurants and at the drink stand, DCL serves Nescafe. I didn't mind it, but I am not particular about my coffee. I have a feeling you will be using the Cove Cafe frequent drinkers card.

IMHO ...the free stuff is just ok....even at dinner....just ok. At dinner I have even gotten a lukewarm cup! It is one small bone of contention for me that is DIS can do everything else so right...why can't they make the coffee onboard better :confused3. I drink it black strait up..when it is good but when it is ok...I usually put in splenda and skim mik..... so I bringing little packets of splenda with coffee flavoring so I can make it more enjoyable. (sorry for such a rant....but I love my coffee)

As far as cove cafe... I had one once...it was good, standard coffee house concoction (Latte I think) ....not bad. But you won't see me buying them all the time...I dont like to pay for overpriced coffee and I dont like drinking my calories.

QOTD color: Blue, various shades :goodvibes

Yay! Thread # 4.... (I was a newb on three..barely reviewed 2, never saw 1:)) Happy day to all!

Auntlynne,
I have a bone to pick with you. If you are going to redo the Mickey Mouse Club theme song you have keep the Donald Duck response in. The Duck gets no respect.:sad2::donald::rotfl:

Unfortunately - Yes.....the free coffee on board sucks! Jackie & I even had a chat about this with Simone (our :love: head server on our Jan cruise) when he asked us our opinions (he probably really wishes he hadn't :lmao:).

We got atleast 1 coffee/day at the Cove Cafe --- I'd say that was probably the largest chunk of MY bill :rotfl2:

QOTD: What is your favorite candy?
Mine: almond joy
DS: Skittles

QOTD: What is your favorite color?
Mine: Orange
DS: Blue and Green

I'll bring these over from the last thread, in case you hadn't answered yet:

Candy: Dark chocolate anything, red licorice

Color: Kelly Green and Royal Blue

Auntlynne,
I have a bone to pick with you. If you are going to redo the Mickey Mouse Club theme song you have keep the Donald Duck response in. The Duck gets no respect.:sad2::donald::rotfl:

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Yeah another Duck fan!

We flying into Orlando, and then taking a Disney transfer to the port. Does anyone know if Disney offers car seats on this bus for toddlers? I don't want to haul my carseat down for 1 hour on a bus.

Thanks!

We flying into Orlando, and then taking a Disney transfer to the port. Does anyone know if Disney offers car seats on this bus for toddlers? I don't want to haul my carseat down for 1 hour on a bus.

Thanks!

I haven't ridden one in a while but I don't even remember there being seat belts!

Stand by....someone who knows for sure will post.

Thanks!

I don't recall them having car seats on the bus. We took DD on the bus when she was 23 months old and we did not have her in a car. She just sat in a seat. No one ever said a word about it. It did not seem like it matter.

Kind of like when my mom brought be home from the hospital, she just held me in the backseat, :rotfl:

Qotd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DARK CHOCOLATE (agree w/ Jackie -- Bouneville :thumbsup2)....the dark Reese's are :love:

Green

I'll bring these over from the last thread, in case you hadn't answered yet:

QOTD: What is your favorite candy? I LOVE Reeces peanut butter EGGS! they are only available during Easter and I usually have too many of them! Also like anything with cocunut.

Blue and DIS Green

IMHO ...the free stuff is just ok....even at dinner....just ok. At dinner I have even gotten a lukewarm cup! It is one small bone of contention for me that is DIS can do everything else so right...why can't they make the coffee onboard better :confused3. I drink it black strait up..when it is good but when it is ok...I usually put in splenda and skim mik..... so I bringing little packets of splenda with coffee flavoring so I can make it more enjoyable. (sorry for such a rant....but I love my coffee)

As far as cove cafe... I had one once...it was good, standard coffee house concoction (Latte I think) ....not bad. But you won't see me buying them all the time...I dont like to pay for overpriced coffee and I dont like drinking my calories.

QOTD color: Blue, various shades :goodvibes

Yay! Thread # 4.... (I was a newb on three..barely reviewed 2, never saw 1:)) Happy day to all!

Here is a coffee story: On the last cruise my author assistant came with me and she got coffee at every meal. She was thrilled that the coffee was waiting on her every evening at dinner. When shel got home and talked to a friend of hers who says disney is too expensive to cruise on (but loves all things disney) and cruises on Princess only, was telling her about her coffee nightmare - for 3 nights she asked for coffee at dinner, and NEVER got any - on the 4th night she brought her own plastic cup from her room filled with coffee so she could have some.

My AA, had 2 responses - first she could not believe they never brought her coffee and the 2nd was that they did not have REAL cups for coffee in the room! I have spoiled her haven't I :) This was her first cruise and she has told me she never got my ramblings about Disney Cruise until she went on one herself!

She is picky about her coffee but she was fine with drinking what they had at dinner and with room service.

Krisann

Auntlynne,

Amen. The Duck Rules!!!!!
donoutcomp1-2.jpg

May be that is why we love him

There are no seat belts on the Disney buses so no way to hold a car seat in. No use bring one since they won't let you bring it on the bus anyway.
:dancer::rainbow::simba::stitch::butterfly::dogdance::cheer2::laundy:

(Sorry about all the smilies, the 4 year old on my lap decorated it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter