breakfast at rainforest cafe??

nitsirk987

Mouseketeer
hi!

i was just wondering what the breakfast was like at the rainforest cafe? my book i have doesn't get into details on the menu for breakfast..

thanks for any info!!

kristin

Sunday morning at the RFC for their eggs benedict is a yearly tradition. Beware, portions are very generous.

WE love b/fast a RFC at AK. Portions are generous. I've had both the waffle & french toat before (not together). DH & DD both had the cooked breakfast with links eggs etc. I know people often moan, but the food was plentiful & fresh & we didn't need to eat until the evening, making it very good value

Breakfast at RFC at AK is my husband's favorite meal. They have wonderful breakfast potatoes and everything seems really fresh and they certainly aren't skimpy with their portions! I'd rather eat breakfast there than anything else. Sometimes we'll eat a late breakfast and let that take care of lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter