Buying champagne??

Hey stacey!! Whaaa? We can't bring anything? Or maybe so? Well I guess I will get some anyway and if we can't bring it on the boat we'll just have it later, no biggie. :earsboy: Oh ya, I didn't even think to purchase it at the Poly :crazy: lol.

Originally posted by Stini228
Hey stacey!! Whaaa? We can't bring anything? Or maybe so? Well I guess I will get some anyway and if we can't bring it on the boat we'll just have it later, no biggie. :earsboy: Oh ya, I didn't even think to purchase it at the Poly :crazy: lol.

LOL I have confused myself too!
I asked when first booking it and that CM said yes.
I called earlier in the day today and the CM I spoke to said no.

I say we claim ignorance and just bring everything as planned...if they say no, we have a beach party afterward!

The Cuvee is 25.95 a bottle, also try the Banfi Rosa Regale in Italy it is a much sweeter champagne.

Anyone have a picture of the Fairy Tale Cuvee? Just wondering if since it's made for Disney, if the label or bottle has a special look to it too. I have this new "hobby" of wanting to collect bottles of wine and such - I have a bottle from Italy (the real Italy, not Epcot's, LOL!) that I bought in March and can't bring myself to open! I have it and a couple bottles of Limoncello on display, haha.

Carrie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter