BWV or Riviera in October

I would certainly do this. It is a lot easier for the waitlist to come through on 1 night then 2!!!

Yes after you have them member services can link them. The only thing that is bad about this is if you do a lot of ADR’s as each would have it’s own 60 day window till the end of the stay. That also being said it might be to your advantage to get th QS dining plan for that 1 night you might be able to come out ahead esp if you do the resort mugs normally.

I would certainly do this. It is a lot easier for the waitlist to come through on 1 night then 2!!!

Yes after you have them member services can link them. The only thing that is bad about this is if you do a lot of ADR’s as each would have it’s own 60 day window till the end of the stay. That also being said it might be to your advantage to get th QS dining plan for that 1 night you might be able to come out ahead esp if you do the resort mugs normally.
Thank you!

Planning to spend a couple nights at WDW before a cruise mid-October and will to do a day at Epcot so we want to stay at an Epcot area resort. Should we stay at BWV or Riviera? 2 adults and 2 children (9 and 11). Will the BWV refurb still be going on? We've never stayed at either. Home resort is VGF and we already have that booked as a backup in case we can't get a studio at Riviera or BWV. Thanks!
I personally think you and your family will enjoy either. Both are GREAT!

For us, Riviera all the way! Stayed this Feb for the final 5 nights of our 12 night trip. Our 9 and 7 year old loved it, but they love all the resorts that have pools :yay::P Our experience was with the 1BR this time around. Loved using the skyliner for EP and HS. Minnie Van for MK and AK. Great food! We love it there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter