Capture Your Moment Questions

They ask if theirs anything special your celebrating and have props if you so desire I’m not huge on their props but they have a sign to be made for any occasion which is nice!

I told my cast member specifically I didn’t want my body chopped off like photopass photographers tend to do and I didn’t want extreme close ups of my face. Again know what you want this is YOUR time I told them I want pictures to frame in the house and she was five stars all the way in magic kingdom totally ask for Brie trust me she went above and beyond!

I didn’t offer a tip as I know people have tried and they said no but I made sure I went to guest services to give compliments.

I did exactly the same thing. Tried several times to get him to take the tip and when he refused I went to guest services to give cast complements. (to him and a few other cast members I wanted to recognize)

we did MK the Tuesday after Labor Day. They sent our photographer and another guy who was supposed to assist keeping people away. Most people didn't interrupt the photo session but some just pushed through anyway. Most of our photos were clear of other people. We had booked 2 back to back sessions for senior photos. They said we could go anywhere in the park since we had booked 2 sessions. We did the garden area right by the photo check in location which was honestly really awesome. We did some in the front R side of the castle and some where she was walking toward the castle and a few with her back to it. The sun was bright so she put on sunglasses for those (10:45-11:25was our time I believe. It was much longer than I expected). He did some behind the castle and inside with the tile murals. We hit the wishing well but those photos were not great because the size of the well just didn't work very good. Then the tangled bathroom area to finish. He showed me the photos on his camera quickly and then it was done. Was well worth the money. We didn't do any other photos that day but had done a couple at Boo Bash previously. We did the one day memory maker and purchased an individual photo from Boo Bash.

we did MK the Tuesday after Labor Day. They sent our photographer and another guy who was supposed to assist keeping people away. Most people didn't interrupt the photo session but some just pushed through anyway. Most of our photos were clear of other people. We had booked 2 back to back sessions for senior photos. They said we could go anywhere in the park since we had booked 2 sessions. We did the garden area right by the photo check in location which was honestly really awesome. We did some in the front R side of the castle and some where she was walking toward the castle and a few with her back to it. The sun was bright so she put on sunglasses for those (10:45-11:25was our time I believe. It was much longer than I expected). He did some behind the castle and inside with the tile murals. We hit the wishing well but those photos were not great because the size of the well just didn't work very good. Then the tangled bathroom area to finish. He showed me the photos on his camera quickly and then it was done. Was well worth the money. We didn't do any other photos that day but had done a couple at Boo Bash previously. We did the one day memory maker and purchased an individual photo from Boo Bash.
[/QUOTE

any photos to share???? I’m sorry but I love looking at the capture your moment sessions

Can this only be booked 60 days out, or 60+length-of-stay like dining? Also, any idea if this pops up at midnight of 60 days or 5:45am like dining? Thanks!

What fantastic photos! Thanks for sharing them and your experience!

I didn’t even think about the fact I could just do the one day memory maker.

They ask if theirs anything special your celebrating and have props if you so desire I’m not huge on their props but they have a sign to be made for any occasion which is nice!

I told my cast member specifically I didn’t want my body chopped off like photopass photographers tend to do and I didn’t want extreme close ups of my face. Again know what you want this is YOUR time I told them I want pictures to frame in the house and she was five stars all the way in magic kingdom totally ask for Brie trust me she went above and beyond!
I’m glad to hear that they listened to what you were wanting! If we do it, I’ll make sure going in we tell them right from the start what we would like. Little things like that (that I might not have even thought about) make a big difference I’m sure in whether or not you feel it was worthwhile.

I’m so appreciative of everyone sharing their experiences and pictures!! 🥰

How do you book this? I'm checking every day for early December, and I've never seen any availability at all. Do you have to call?

Can this only be booked 60 days out, or 60+length-of-stay like dining? Also, any idea if this pops up at midnight of 60 days or 5:45am like dining? Thanks!

60 days plus length of stay like dining. I think it is getting harder to book as word of mouth gets out there.

How do you book this? I'm checking every day for early December, and I've never seen any availability at all. Do you have to call?

we booked online under enchanting extras. I don’t think calling gives you any different times. I think it probably has gotten more popular and is selling out more quickly. I booked ours toward the end of our trip (but it was a very short trip). We basically took the trip for this lol. Not quite but it was a huge factor

For those of you who have done this photo shoot, and also have APs - the photos are included with the AP if it includes Photo Pass? We're in the situation where we have a "Gold" certificate but expect it to be changed to Sorcerer with PP when we go next month. These photos should be available for us to download? The experiences sounds very interesting.

I’m so appreciative of everyone sharing their experiences and pictures!! 🥰

They asked us if we wanted anything special, but having no clue what to expect going in, we just said we trusted the photographer. We ended up with so many great photos, I've got them framed all around the house. Here's my absolute favorite from our session

741673353_MEDIUM.jpg

Eta: also, for anyone not photography savvy like myself, if you want to make any large prints from your session 12x18 will preserve the aspect ratio so there won't be any cropping of the image.

Last edited:
Do you have to have a park reservation prior to booking this? I currently don't have an Animal Kingdom park ressie as I have 2 Epcots in the hopes of getting Space 220. Once I get (or don't) the Space reservation, I'll change the other date to AK. However, I know that takes time, which I may not have as these go fast. I know it's going to be 1 of 2 dates, which I will know for sure after Space 220.

Do you have to have a park reservation prior to booking this? I currently don't have an Animal Kingdom park ressie as I have 2 Epcots in the hopes of getting Space 220. Once I get (or don't) the Space reservation, I'll change the other date to AK. However, I know that takes time, which I may not have as these go fast. I know it's going to be 1 of 2 dates, which I will know for sure after Space 220.

I got my park reservations way after. I guess it works like dining where it doesn’t care.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter