Celebrities at Disney

fairytale

DIS Veteran

Hiya Guys.

"Celebrities you've seen during your time at Disney" :cool2:

They have this post currently running at the moment on the main Disboard but me been English don't know half of the people who have been spotted so I thought I'd post the same question here for us Brits.

Can't say I've seen anybody myself. Whilst we were at AKL back in 2005 we were told that Eddie Murphy was also staying there and Wayne Rooney but we never saw them.

What about you guys?

bill oddie fillming at mk for one of his bird programs
Paulh

we saw Les ferdinand in the queue for stitches great escape in 2006

We saw Sally Gunnell her husband and children, not at Disney but at IOA last August :)

Haven't seen any at the parks but have been on VA flights to and from Orlando at different times with Dale Winton & Adam Woodyatt & his family :)

I wouldn't have a clue if I saw a celebrity, very rarely watch TV or films. If I watch TV its Sky news.
Nearest I can get is Sam Allardyce at Manchester Airport and Mick McConnell guitartist from Smokie is a customer of mine.
No major celebrities as far as I know.

Met Glen Hoddle in the MK, he was looking at some t-shrits so my dad asked if he was picking a new strip for next season hehe (Obv this was some time ago!) and I add as well he didn't find it funny, miserable so and so, hehe

Danny Baker, I used to see Danny quite a lot when I was young growing up (support the same football team), and I've seen him at the MK and at MCO - He's a frequent Florida visitor and loves Florida and WDW and apparently. I listen to his radio show most days and Disney often crops up - he played "hot dog" on thursday!

Davina McCall at AK last October with her children.

Not at disney but Richard and Judy we're the couple in front of us in the immigration que at MCO with their kids last year and in January we went to an Orlando Magic game and Tiger Woods was sitting just in front of us. Later on I saw this guy walk past us I thought I knew and Steve said NO we don't know him it's John Regis! I seriously thought I knew him. LOL

My Mum and I were in a lift at the Grand Floridian with Stephen Gateley (Boyzone) and his partner - it was the day before my wedding and he chatted with us, had a photo taken and congratulated me on getting married :)

Saw Chris Evans & Billie Piper in Typhoon Lagoon - about 6 years ago

Does Mickey Mouse count? :teeth:

I can't ever remember bumping into anyone famous in Orlando. Bill Roache was on our flight years ago and we saw Joe Brown in the Virgin Clubhouse in January.

One trip we saw 3 families we knew from home, none of whom we knew would be there at the same time as us. We bumped into a colleague and her husband in the lobby of our hotel, we stopped at a pedestrian crossing and old friends who we hadn't seen for years walked across in front of the car, and we were sitting watching the pre-show at Sea World when the screen suddenly filled with the image of one of dd's school friends.

we saw the whole manchester united team at manchester airport last time we went on holiday.

We saw Iain Beale in what was MGM at the time. He was chickening out of going on RnR. Big wuss!!

Also met Ally McCoist in Typhoon Lagoon years ago. not sue how many folk know who he is, but he used to be a team captain on question of sport, and is currently Glasgow Rangers assisstant manager and top goalscorer of all time!

We seen Shaquele(sp) O'Neal in a department store at the Florida Mall one year aswell. He had about twenty bodyguards around him, and he was at least a foot taller than all of them!

we got in lift at boardwalk and there were a couple in it with gold keys round there neck.Didnt now who they were they loved our youngest son,when we got out at the bottom camara lights were flashing for them.to this day we have no idea who they were.it was think it was during the soapstar weekends they have
Paulh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter