Celebrities at Disney

Dp saw Hacksaw Jim Duggan back in 2004 on a ride in seaworld.
We also went to a shop to purchase wwe wrestling belts and he met Jimmy Hart very lovely man we all got pictures with him,a signed picture:goodvibes

We saw Nick Faldo at MCO last August.

And like Deb we bumped into friends twice in 2005, one set in AK and the other in the lazy river at BB we didn't know that either of them were in WDW!

We were opposite Steve Mcdonald, Andy's brother in Coronation street at the SpectroMagic Parade. My DW got his autograph and a picture. DW also saw kevin from Coronation Street at Boardwalk.

Also while at IOA my DW was waiting for us to come off a ride and a few Americans were going wild saying you know who that was, apparently it was Stephen Spielberg but she did not realize it was him.

We have also seen Frank Bruno on the Rapids at Alton Towers.

We were standing next to Steve Martin for a while in 'Germany' examining beer steins...he's MUCH better looking in person ;)

DD saw Sally Webster yesterday at the Trafford Centre!

We also met Vince Neil, from Motely Crew, at the HRH last October.

Bradley Walsh was on our DisneyCruise last October with his family. As the ship was mostly full of Americans, the didn't know who he was, and I had to keep myself from staring at him everytime our paths crossed which was quite often !

Lisa x

Found our photo with Vince..

VinceatHRH.jpg

we have been lucky in seeing celebs, we have seen Richard branson at gatwick, Enrique iglesias at epcot, the actor who played Andy Mcdonald in corrie at magic kingdom, and prince nasseem ( the boxer)

we saw Sharon Davies at Seaworld in 2003 and also Ken Barlow was there the same day but we did not see him.
My mum and dad had their photo taken with Hulk Hogan down in clearwater last July.

karen

DH thinks he saw Ethan Suplee (Randy Hickey in 'My Name is Earl') in a gas station on the 192 last year - but as he only told me as we drove away, I can't confirm or deny it!

Not seen anyone else famous while over there - but plenty of other celebs when we've been to Portugal. Bradley Walsh, Phil Neville, Linda Lusardi, Emlyn Hughes, Tommy Docherty among others.

Saw Jonathan Ross and his family and with them was David Walliams. they were staying at the AKL the same time as us

Saw Gary Sinise and Andy Garcia on two separate occasions at Epcot... But they were doing the Candlelight Processional so don't think that counts;)

Karina

The best I can add was when we returned from our first trip (having encountered a 13-hour delay) we saw Cliff Richard in baggage reclaim at Gatwick - that was back in 1996.

Have also bumped into friends, some of whom we knew were on holiday at the same time, and others that we didn't!

Not at WDW but on the way we saw Carole Decker (Tpau) at Gatwick and also on another occasion DD saw Matt Lucas - he was really nice and very down to earth.

We saw Debs and Matt (does that count) in Epcot last year:rotfl2:

Steve Cram, many years ago in the departure area at OIA.

Scott Windsor (Ben something) and the girl who played his girlfriend on Emmerdale in a queue at Gatwick.

Tim Healey (Auf Wiedersen, pet) in front of me at check in at Manchester

We saw Zac Effron and Ashley Tidale in MGM on are 2006 trip.
They were watching the High Shool Musical Pep Rally and filming at there.
A CM told my daugther whom was making us watch the rally for the 3rd time, to move closer if we wanted to see the characters. I thought he meant the rally performers, then he said 'no' the real characters are over there.
We rushed over they were surrounded by body guards and Disney CM's and officals.
I didn't have the camera as DH and our friend were on the other side of the park with it!

I saw Renee Zellwegger (sp?) at Planet Hollywood at DTD :goodvibes

Andrew Murray (British No.1 Tennis) was on our BA flight to Tampa last July.

Had a terrible landing - people throwing up every where due to turbulance - no wonder he has dropped in the rankings....! LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter