Celebrities at Disney

I was there last year with one of my mates who is a celeb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does that count???

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I came off Stitch thinking "I'm never gonna get that time back".

Aah that's one of my good memories but only cause the first time i went on it i managed to sit in the 1 chair that he spits out the water on you :lmao:

I felt quite special for a minute or so :rotfl:

My daughter and son in law saw Steve Tyler of Aerosmith get on the RnRc:cool1: It was whilst they were on their honeymoon in 2006 they were almost about to board when they were held back for Steve and his entorage to get on board, she says by the time they had ridden the area around RnRc was mobbed with people trying to see him, but he had vanished

The only famous person I have ever seen was on our 1st visit in 1989 we were in the 360 Canada cinema and the guy who was in Charlies Angeles ( not Charlie ) I think he was Bosley was behind us.

We saw Debs and Matt (does that count) in Epcot last year:rotfl2:
:lmao:

Y'know, that was funny because we'd already bumped into Lisash that day as we were getting on the monorail. I did feel a bit like a celebrity - firstly Lisa asking, "Are you Deb?" and then hearing you calling, "Deb! Deb!". Both of you recognised Matt, though, rather than me. :rotfl:

How could I have forgotten our most recent siting in January this year? We'd decided to take a drive up to the pro shop at Arnold Palmer's Bay Hill. As we turned into the car park, my brother, who was driving, came eye to eye with a sweet old guy driving a golf cart in the opposite direction.

My brother: "It's Arnold Palmer!"
Matt, me and my sister-in-law: Eyes left. Split second of recognition. Smiles and waves all round.

By the time it had sunk in, he'd disappeared. How cool must it be to be that big a legend that you can make the day (week, month) of 4 total strangers with a smile and a wave?!

We saw Demi Moore, Bruce Willis and children quite a few years ago in Fantasyland.

Tammy

Rumour has it Johnny Sharp has been spotted several times in Florida from 1990 onwards. :)

*edited - just saw Deb's comment so kind of takes away the impact of my 'humour'*
"We saw Debs and Matt (does that count) in Epcot last year"

Joking aside, Corey Pavin US golfer saw him several years ago at the Florida Mall, looked a right misery actually.

Paul Stewart, ex footballer. Mind you I AM more famous than him!

kerry katona and brian mcfadden and kids at disneyland paris a few years ago

shane lynch in the florida mall last year

We saw Martin Kemp @ LHR on New Years Day one year. We just got into the lift looked up he was there waiting for a lift we saw and were a bit gob smacked and said that's.......he waved at us which was nice....

Last year we were sitting in the same cabin just a couple of rows in front of DS's school teacher...we only realised when we were getting off the plane!!...later during the holiday DH met a collegue from work he was waiting for a bus to AK and we were on our way to MK.

Claire from steps was sat behind us on the plane to Florida and we also bumped into the bahah men in Epcot, they posed for pictures with the kids.

Phil Jupitus and family on same flight and resort (Poly) back in 2001 - kept seeing them in the parks too...

Bradley Walsh and family at GF in August 2004...

Pippa, QVC presenter at AKL last October... :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

But most famous has to be Ian and Jules Smith last December! :goodvibes :thumbsup2 :worship:

The very first time we went, Mike Gatting - the cricketer got on the shuttle bus at that huge posh hotel just down from DTD.
My s-i-l swears she saw Fred Durst in the hard rock cafe at universal last year.

None at WDW but i've heard of a few people seeing Donny Osmond, of which I am insanely jealous :lovestruc My dad saw Johnny Vegas on an Easyjet flight to Alicante a couple of years ago though!

my asd son was playing with a little boy when waiting to watch the parade, i said"be gentle", i hear this huge voice, its ok he can be rough too... David Seaman. boy is he huge!!!
nice guy, we chatted i had no idea who he was until turned around a dh had changed colour and spluttered "do you know who that is?? eerr no, im a woman:rotfl2:
kids played nicely and he stood next to us and watched the parade.
and yes i did ask if he could see easier up there!
nice guy
tracy

David Seaman was on hider in the house show a little while...he seemed to really enjoy and was really good with the kids....a gentle giant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter