Character swap - progress thread!! CLOSED & COMPLETE

I want to do elements...I love the letters, but still need other things for my pages besides titles. So, I am hoping others want to do them so we can make it worth while!! :thumbsup2

Tyniknate, be sure to give LM3K alternate choices as well just in case your first choice is already taken.

I'm happy to see that there's lots of interest in this swap! It's always a fun one!!!!

Can we do two paper piecings as our elements? I was looking at the Tink cart and was considering one fairy and one of those intricate flower/vine pieces.

I've been debating, but, I think I will join this swap. I love the altered letters (thanks for the pics ;)) and I'm nearly finished with my color swap items. I'm excited to see new ways to use the tools I already have :)

I've been debating, but, I think I will join this swap. I love the altered letters (thanks for the pics ;)) and I'm nearly finished with my color swap items. I'm excited to see new ways to use the tools I already have :)

I look forward to you joining!!!!!!

I just realized that I set the due date for this swap (Aug. 27) when I'm not going to be home!!:headache: That's when I'm down at WDW for SDV with some of y'all. So, I am going to move the due date out a bit. The new due date is September 10. I'm sure nobody minds an extra 2 weeks!:goodvibes

:teeth: Nah, I'm not greedy. Having almost a month after I get back from Disney is good. Two weeks, I never would have made it in time. :)

Yeah......two extra weeks. Maybe I'll consider a few more groups.

Haha...I just went through my list and tweeked it!! LOL Let me know if you want to add anything!! I wrote your others down right along with mine and it's tacked to the fridge...waiting for Friday morning!

I just realized that I set the due date for this swap (Aug. 27) when I'm not going to be home!!:headache: That's when I'm down at WDW for SDV with some of y'all. So, I am going to move the due date out a bit. The new due date is September 10. I'm sure nobody minds an extra 2 weeks!:goodvibes

:cool1:

Stephanie--since I have completed 1 swap on this board can I sign up for as many groups as I can handle? Or since most of y'all haven't seen my stuff yet would you prefer for me to stick to only 2 groups? Let me know. Thanks, Cheryl :)

Stephanie--since I have completed 1 swap on this board can I sign up for as many groups as I can handle? Or since most of y'all haven't seen my stuff yet would you prefer for me to stick to only 2 groups? Let me know. Thanks, Cheryl :)

Hi Cheryl! You are in the color swap, right? I see that you've already mailed your groups in so I'm not going to classify you as a newbie. So, yes, you can sign-up for more than 2 groups, but please limit yourself to what you know you can handle. Let me know if you have any questions!

I'm just checking to see if I count as a newbie since I haven't been in one of your swaps before. I have completed the General Newbie, Topper and Tag, and Animal Kingdom. I plan on mailing for the resort and color swaps later today.

Thank you!

I'm just checking to see if I count as a newbie since I haven't been in one of your swaps before. I have completed the General Newbie, Topper and Tag, and Animal Kingdom. I plan on mailing for the resort and color swaps later today.

Thank you!

Nope, I won't count you as a newbie either! Looks like you've been busy with our swaps lately. I'm glad you are going to join in on this one too!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter