Character swap - progress thread!! CLOSED & COMPLETE

Thank You!! I had so much fun making my other elements :) I'll see what's still open tomorrow and plan from there. I'm thinking no more than 4 or 5 groups.

:banana: Today, sign-ups open!!!!!!:banana: I will open sign-ups at (or near) 8:30 this morning. They will NOT be open until I change the title of this thread to OPEN.

Please read through the instructions/requirements in the first post of this thread. If you cannot follow these, then please don't sign up.

I will keep sign-ups open through June 28th. I will combine groups at that time if it's necessary and then change this to a progress thread.

When signing up, if you have an alternate choice, please list it in your post incase your first choice is already taken.

Please do NOT go back and edit your post if you wish to change your choices. I may miss those changes so it is much better if you make a new post.

For Groups 7-17 (word groups), I have noted on each one what letters are remaining so that it's easier for you to choose letters if you wish to pick specific ones.

Also, for groups 7-17 (word groups), if there are 2 characters in that group, please tell me which character your letter is from (ex: O - Pluto & F - Goofy). If you don't, I will just choose for you.

I will open new groups as groups fill. If your choice in a group is not available and you don't want something else in that group, let me know if you want to be in the next group IF one opens. I cannot guarantee that one will open, but you would be next in line if it does open.

I think that's it! Happy signing up!!!!!:goodvibes

As much as it pains me to do so, I will not be joining this swap.

Please keep me in mind if you need an angel though.

Hi All, I'd love to join this swap! I have been lurking for quite a bit and this swap has brought me out from that.

I hope it's the beginning of many more! :)

See you at 8:30! :yay:
Vicky :)

Hi All, I'd love to join this swap! I have been lurking for quite a bit and this swap has brought me out from that.

I hope it's the beginning of many more! :)

See you at 8:30! :yay:
Vicky :)

Hi Vicky!!!! Welcome! I'm glad you've decided to join in.:yay:

Since you are a newbie, I'll be limiting you to 2 groups in this swap.:goodvibes

I would like the following for now:

Group B
3-Jasmine or 4-Snow White

Group C
5-Alice in Wonderland or 2-Ariel

Group E
3-Queen of Hearts or 5-Cruella

Group 1
2-Tigger or 3-Eeyore

Group 9
DD or AC

Group 13
LL or EE

Group 17
AS or TH

Below is my list of groups with letters choices that I would like to join. If those choices are not available please put me on the wait list for the next groups to open up. I may change my mind once I see what is available , but for now just do my choices that way. … thanks

Group 2 Mickey: M
Group 8 Minnie: o and i
Group 9 Donald: k and n
Group 10 Pluto/Goofy: o(Pluto) and o(goofy)
Group 11 Pooh/Eeyore: h(pooh) and y(eeyore) if none of those are available any letter choice is fine
. I would like one letter for each character. Not both letters for same character

Group 12 Tigger/Piglet: g(tigger ) and t(piglet). If none of those choices are available any letter will be
I would like one letter for each character(not both letters for same character)

Group 19 Daisy: i

May I please have

Group A – Minnie or Donald or whomever is available
Group B – Belle or Aurora or whomever is available
Group F – Piglet or Eeyore or whomever is available
Group 7 – K & U or C & S or whatever is available
Group 15 – I & S or C or whatever is available

If I don’t make the groups and a second one opens, I would like to be part of those.
Thanks so much!

I'd love to be a part of:
Group F- Pooh & Friends - #5, Daisy Duck

and

M- Pals #5 The Fairy Godmother

Backups if those 2 are already chosen:
-Group K- Animals- Either
1 Chip & Dale or
3 Meeko
-Group C More Girls
#4 Mulan

Here are the groups I’d like to sign up for:
(I don’t have a preference for letters-just assign for me)
Grp. 7 Mickey Mouse
Grp. 8 Minnie Mouse
Grp. 13 Cinderella
Grp. 14 Toy Story
Grp. 15 Princesses
Grp. 16 Characters
Grp. 17 Autographs

Thanks a bunch! Looking forward to another great swap.

These are 123SA choices for this swap:

Elements groups
Grp C -- Tiana
Grp J -- Mr Incredible
Grp N -- Stitch
Grp O 1. Rosetta
2. Tink
3. Iridessa

For groups C, J , N -- no 2nd choice. I'll deal with it later if the spots are not available.

Thanks!

(PS -- Stephanie, I have a buddy!)

I would like:

Group G: Jessie or Army Men or whatever is left

Group J: either Incredible

Group K: Baloo or Marie or whatever

Group 1: Tiana or Mulan

Group 6: Buzz or Army Men or whatever

Group 10: 1 letter from each (any letters)

Group 11: 1 letter from each (any letters)

Group 12: 1 letter from each (any letters)

Group 16: any letters

Rebecca

Good morning!

Here are my choices:
Group: 7-O & icon
8-M & I
9-D & K
10-T-Pluto
F-Goofy
15-S & I
16-C & E
17-A & H

If these are taken, you can just give me whatever's available. Thanks!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter