Cheesiest pick up lines..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I also remember Myles and Alex having to protect me from people when I was dancing so drunkenly that I was smacking into everyone around me :rotfl2:

trashbag :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

And Dont worry - Me Too... I remember I got woken up by the nightrider bus driver to get off and I was wearing a Sombrero... Have no idea how I got one in sydney on a friday night / saturday morning.... And have no idea how I got on the night rider bus :lmao:

I remember when I lived in sydney, at the school dance we had on a boat that went around the harbor, the other kids were drinking .. and a lot of them could not keep standing up in the rocky boat, I mean that night it was stormy and cold and pretty much winter…and rainy.. it was funny to see how drunk they all were..and at that time I didn’t even sound Australian I still had my American accent,which to clarify I don’t have my Australian accent anymore anyway.. but mind you i went to an all girls school and so having boys around for some of theses girls was a big thing!

oh and you know what i remember having halloween party put on by the school and i was a clown, and i won best costume that night.

How come I have NEVER heard the sombrero story? That is awesome.....I just nearly choked on my apple reading that!!:rotfl2:

Tink....I think dancing to the poker machine music was pretty funny!!!!:banana:

You guys have seen me at my worst too, so I cant judge you!!!:grouphug:

I remember when I lived in sydney, at the school dance we had on a boat that went around the harbor, the other kids were drinking .. and a lot of them could not keep standing up in the rocky boat, I mean that night it was stormy and cold and pretty much winter…and rainy.. it was funny to see how drunk they all were..and at that time I didn’t even sound Australian I still had my American accent,which to clarify I don’t have my Australian accent anymore anyway.. but mind you i went to an all girls school and so having boys around for some of theses girls was a big thing!

oh and you know what i remember having halloween party put on by the school and i was a clown, and i won best costume that night.

Sara, Aussie Halloween is really lame compared to yours, so I am sure you would have looked the best out of everyone!!!:thumbsup2

How come I have NEVER heard the sombrero story? That is awesome.....I just nearly choked on my apple reading that!!:rotfl2:

Tink....I think dancing to the poker machine music was pretty funny!!!!:banana:

You guys have seen me at my worst too, so I cant judge you!!!:grouphug:

Oh no.. no no no I win the award for best intoxicated .. last week I bought a poster of mickey and Donald and goofy at off the page, and then the next day I looked at it and was like “ I bought that?” it is nicely matted and stuff just needs to be framed.
:lmao:

Oh no.. no no no I win the award for best intoxicated .. last week I bought a poster of mickey and Donald and goofy at off the page, and then the next day I looked at it and was like “ I bought that?” it is nicely matted and stuff just needs to be framed.

:lmao::lmao:

I have never made a drunk purchase.....I am only drunk at home or a friends place.
My worst drunk episode was at my Best Friend's husband's funeral. I hadnt eaten in days from being upset, but then decided to drink 2 bottles of wine at the wake. I threw up all over her bathroom, cleaned it up as best I could, then decided to walk home to my house without telling any one. It was a good 15 minute walk at 11.30pm, so I grabbed my bag & left. About 5 mins into the walk my mobile started to ring, as they realised I had left. I was so drunk I couldnt even answer it.
I even crossed 2 very busy roads, came to a bus stop, sat down on the seat & passed out.
My Friend eventually found me....all I can say is that my guardian angels were looking after me that night, it could have turned out very badly indeed.:littleangel:

I'm sure it's nice!

I've never been drunk (I'm 33). I've been buzzed twice. I don't have drunk war stories of myself to tell. I've been a bouncer and have seen alot of drunk stories. I do hope Carlos is okay. I wonder if Kristin is still liking the connect the dots picture she makes with Carlos?

HOME!, lets just say i can take a girl on one hell of a first date! I love me:rotfl2:

updates tomorrow, i need sleep:guilty:

WOW, now that was a trip i would like to forget:rotfl2:, we had to spend all day in salinas, hung over, stinky and tired. we did get to check out the ONLY attraction salinas has to offer, the John Steinbeck musem:surfweb:BORING, and a mexican place that made there own tortillas and had a patten on there very own thing called a tortina it was like a small very thin gordita thing:confused3(also not interesting) and a drag queen store were i got to get dressed up like a ladyman as payback for making them get on the train. but overall it ended up working out, my neighbs left today for DL so they only missed out on one day in the park, and now all of Kristins friends think im the craziest (in a good way) guy in the world, all day today in school, i had random girls coming up to me asking if i really talked three girls into getting on a train with me at 4am to go to Disneyland:wizard: so i guess all is well in liquorland, i dont think i will do that again though. i hope:)
:rolleyes1

WOW, now that was a trip i would like to forget:rotfl2:, we had to spend all day in salinas, hung over, stinky and tired. we did get to check out the ONLY attraction salinas has to offer, the John Steinbeck musem:surfweb:BORING, and a mexican place that made there own tortillas and had a patten on there very own thing called a tortina it was like a small very thin gordita thing:confused3(also not interesting) and a drag queen store were i got to get dressed up like a ladyman as payback for making them get on the train. but overall it ended up working out, my neighbs left today for DL so they only missed out on one day in the park, and now all of Kristins friends think im the craziest (in a good way) guy in the world, all day today in school, i had random girls coming up to me asking if i really talked three girls into getting on a train with me at 4am to go to Disneyland:wizard: so i guess all is well in liquorland, i dont think i will do that again though. i hope:)

Adventure as I would term this, is always awesome! :thumbsup2

It amazes me you're single. You seem like a fun guy, love Disney, and full of charm. Only someone with charm oozing out your. . . ear could talk three girls into a spur of the moment Disneyland trip.

:rotfl: Carlos is waiting for me to come over to America, right Funball? :lmao:

Ps. I am typing this off my brand new Mac Book Pro laptop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes tink.. carlos is waiting for you..... you know it! oh u guys would look soo cute together!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter