Cheesiest pick up lines..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It amazes me you're single. You seem like a fun guy, love Disney, and full of charm. Only someone with charm oozing out your. . . ear could talk three girls into a spur of the moment Disneyland trip.

Umm, yeah, i am single by choice, for a lot of reasons, 1 it is my last year in college, and im moving across the country when i graduate, so im going crazy:woohoo:, 2 my last 2 relationships were 4 years long, and i have learned im to young to find "the one", 3 to piss my mom off, because she really want me to grow up and settle down, i keep telling her i want to grow down, and settle up( my bar tab that is) LOL:banana::banana:, plus if i was tied down life would not be an adventure it would be a routine:laughing:

Umm, yeah, i am single by choice, for a lot of reasons, 1 it is my last year in college, and im moving across the country when i graduate, so im going crazy:woohoo:, 2 my last 2 relationships were 4 years long, and i have learned im to young to find "the one", 3 to piss my mom off, because she really want me to grow up and settle down, i keep telling her i want to grow down, and settle up( my bar tab that is) LOL:banana::banana:, plus if i was tied down life would not be an adventure it would be a routine:laughing:

Ahhhh, it all makes scense now. I agree, be young and have fun while you still can. Life will catch up to you sooner or later and your idea of adventure will change. I'm 33, married with children. My idea of a good time (outside Disney) is a good movie on netflix with my kidlets and a bowl of popcorn:cool1:

I'm 33, married with children. My idea of a good time (outside Disney) is a good movie on netflix with my kidlets and a bowl of popcorn:cool1:

LOL I am 26, Seperated/Impending Divorce and my idea of a good time outside of Disneyland is a movie and hanging out with my child :thumbsup2 Maybe I am meant to be 33??

LOL I am 26, Seperated/Impending Divorce and my idea of a good time outside of Disneyland is a movie and hanging out with my child :thumbsup2 Maybe I am meant to be 33??

I am 48, been divorced for ages, and my idea of an awesome time (outside of DL) is hanging out with Bateman, Tink & my Grandson.......can I be either 26 or 33....please?????:lmao:

I am 48, been divorced for ages, and my idea of an awesome time (outside of DL) is hanging out with Bateman, Tink & my Grandson.......can I be either 26 or 33....please?????:lmao:

Age is just a number, honey!! You're as old as you feel!:banana:

Its the internet - You can be any age you want.... Just careful you dont walk into a house and Chris Hanson from Dateline asks you to take a seat HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lmao:

I miss that show :sad2:

Completely off topic... I have tonsillitis again, got sent home from work and im dying on mums lounge :headache:

im 31 and my idea of a good time out side of disneyland is hanging out at what ever bar has happy hour and shopping at sephora.. can i be 21 again?

I dont feel any older than 18...so I will go with that!:banana:

Completely off topic... I have tonsillitis again, got sent home from work and im dying on mums lounge
Great, so I have to fumigate the lounge AGAIN?????:rotfl2:

Completely off topic... I have tonsillitis again, got sent home from work and im dying on mums lounge :headache:

You know what helps that? A few stiff drinks.

This is a good pickup line too if a Guy or Gal has a problem.

Here's one courtesey of Barney from How I Met Your Mother last night:

Wanna go home and play telephone? I've got the string and you've got the cans.

Sorry about getting sick Tink. Hope you feel better soon!!

Here's one courtesey of Barney from How I Met Your Mother last night:

Wanna go home and play telephone? I've got the string and you've got the cans.

Sorry about getting sick Tink. Hope you feel better soon!!

I love Barney.....that line is awesome!!!!:rotfl:

So, im going out to $1 Night, at my favorite bar tonight with an arsenal of new pick-up lines, i'll let you know which ones work, and which ones get me slapped.:banana::banana::wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter