Cheesiest pick up lines..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yu p this wa s my ninght , s 3 beer s oat onces, lol im awwesome
39563_436188636593_651411593_5149291_7532869_n.jpg

Carlos chicken man someone was dressed ad a gridipm player from America and he slipped and his helme :headache:smashed me in the forehead and it's swollen

Please try not to take any girls half way across California tonight :lmao:

better watch what you say, he may end up in Australia with some random girl…and this how it would go….” Oh I was wanting to show her a good time and how I own southwest airlines” :rotfl:

Please try not to take any girls half way across California tonight :lmao:

better watch what you say, he may end up in Australia with some random girl…and this how it would go….” Oh I was wanting to show her a good time and how I own southwest airlines” :rotfl:

I wont get addicted because I dont drink anymore. I love wine, it doesnt love me!!!!! After a glass or 2 I get the worse headache!!!:sick:

I have a headache, is not a pick up line at all, it's the dead opposite. :sad2:

I wont get addicted because I dont drink anymore. I love wine, it doesnt love me!!!!! After a glass or 2 I get the worse headache!!!:sick:

Im opposite. I need a glass or more .. in fact right now would be good!

here is my pick up line:

hey baby wanna buy a pretty girl a drink? :laughing: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter