• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

Looks like about $250 a night.
In March/April but in nicer weather on game days, popular concert nights...jumps to $295-325 for many, even higher if I want to be nice and add DS in the mix making it 3 adults~ add Chicago taxes, valet parking and it's something I have to budget for lol. However, heading in for a drink, a lookie-loo will be pretty fun.

Last edited:

It's also National Joe Day, lol....:confused3

SlightPresentEagle-size_restricted.gif

LOL...KB punks a Fantasy Baseball league

LOL. I can't stand Red Bull (mostly because of the founder's super rich criminal grandson). I loved how some people caught onto it. I wonder if they staged the guy who would pick KB with his back to him. In any case, it was pretty funny!

ETA: That reminded me of Undercover Boss. I was at Wrigley when they filmed Todd Rickets as the Undercover Boss in 2010. He sold hot dogs in my aisle!

Last edited:

side by side photo (thanks @WrigleyAerial's) showing progress is on pace for openeing day...
sorry so buig but wanted to be able to see dugout location change

DZU8jkoWAAIWFDa.jpg
DZU8p_YWkAAbikw.jpg

There is a wild rumor that Chris Coghlan might be returning to the Cubs. Pam, you were a big Cogs fan ... does this look like him to you? https://www.bleedcubbieblue.com/2018/3/28/17173318/tyler-chatwood-cubs-intrasquad-sim-game-mesa
heh heh heh....his little boy has been wearing a Cubs hat lately~I was afraid to get my hopes up but yeah, that sure as heck looks like him batting. Thing is, Happ wears the#8 now tho (but it's the minor's so :confused3...)BRING HIM BACK AND GIVE HIM HIS RING AT WRIGLEY!!!!!!!!!!! (JK~ They better have given it to him by now)

Last edited:
the :rolleyes2 post from me today ~

MY AM I - EXCITED FOR THE CUBS OPENER TODAY!!!!!!

(get it? Miami/My-Am-I?)

LET'S GO CUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a new W FLAG to fly!!!!!!!!!!

HERE IS THE OPENING DAY LINEUP!!!
DZdKfhgUQAI7crK.jpg

images
images
images
DZeS4DOVMAAHCx-.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-29_8-37-49.jpeg
    upload_2018-3-29_8-37-49.jpeg
    5.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter