• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

COG'S IS OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer2::woohoo::cheer2::woohoo::cheer2::woohoo::woohoo:
DZd8eE9W0AEH4Xa.jpg

Patrick Mooney‏Verified account @PJ_Mooney
Chris Coghlan has signed a minor-league deal with the #Cubs and started working out at their Arizona complex, as @bleedcubbieblue spotted. Coghlan, a veteran outfielder from the 2016 World Series team, will be in extended spring training.

Last edited:
BEST RECORD IN THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!!! OPENING DAY w!
cut.gif

WHAT a first inning! Happ homers on his first pitch of his first opening Day!!!!!!!!!!!the theme of Everybody In was on point today...EVERYBODY contributed to the 8 runs! WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!! Bullpen was terrific, TLS off the bench double to get the rally going, JHey w/a 2B, Riz and Schwarb's with homer's~the Leftie's raking today!Scary moment when Javy was hit on the hands..you heard him yell through the t.v. in what was prob a mix of pain, and anger over not getting his ab with guys on base. Off to fly my new W flag for the first time!

Last edited:
Yippy!!

As an aside, I'm shocked that I dug up the rumor before Pam did ;).
yes, yes you did!Made my day, too! Keep up the good work! ( was at the hospital most of the day tho , trying to conserve phone battery~just sayin':rolleyes1 :rotfl:)

be careful what you post on Socia Media, lol
  1. Michael Cerami‏Verified account @Michael_Cerami 5h5 hours ago
    If Ian Happ leads off today's game with a home run, I will jump in Lake Michigan later today.

445 replies5,862 retweets15,346 likes

2. Michael Cerami‏Verified account @Michael_Cerami 5h5 hours ago
    I'M ALREADY REGRETTING THIS.

58 replies545 retweets4,519 likes
Michael Cerami‏Verified account @Michael_Cerami
Promises are promises. #ThanksIan #LetsGoCubs #EverybodyIn
(go to his account to see the video of him making good)

0:11
203K views

10:45 AM - 29 Mar 2018

Then Happ tweeted~

Great form on the dive
1f44c-1f3fb.png

Ian Happ added,

s6HQPWcmZe6UrpC1.jpg

0:24
Michael CeramiVerified account @Michael_Cerami
Promises are promises. #ThanksIan #LetsGoCubs #EverybodyIn
Show this thread
1:20 PM - 29 Mar 2018

16 replies351 retweets2,328 likes

1. Michael Cerami‏Verified account @Michael_Cerami 1h1 hour ago
      Replying to @ihapp_1
      Couldn't have done it without ya.

0 replies4 retweets156 likes

Happy Good Friday Everyone! Here's hoping it's a good one for a W tonight! It's the Professor's 100th start!
DZjnAAJWkAAwBuO.jpg

There goes the Cub's perfect season, but WHAT A GAME BY EDDIE BUTLER!!!!!!!!!! Stinks he gets the L~ 17 inning's and we drop game 2 to the Marlin's. Should have gotten the W for him, brutal to see Morrow throw 2 pitches and Bam! Starlin and Brinson Cub Killer's tonight. Poor Kyle! he just NEVER gets any run support when he pitches. Tonight was like last year how if we the team scores a lot of runs one game, the next game the bats go cold. Again, JHey and Javy getting the brunt of the bad tweets etc. when no one but KB and Zobie were doing anything offensively. Well. game 2 in the books, turn the page, Boy's! season just started! I swear the Brewers feed off of Cub results tho...they were down by 3 in the 9th, we lose...they put up 5 to win, on a Braun homer no less. Salt meet wound. On the up side, the Marlin's had to go to their starter for tomorrow to close tonight, and we need YU to go 8, lol.

Last edited:
LOL! That reminds me of Big Z taking a bat to the Gatorade dispenser back in 2012.
you're right, lol. What isn't too cool to see is Happ throwing his helmet tonight in frustration. I mean, I get how hitting a homer on the first pitch you see followed by 6 or 7 strike outs can be annoying :rolleyes1 but
giphy.gif

all these extra inning games, short fuses...could be a doozey of a season :headache:

Darvish Cubs DebYU today!
C'mon bat's! Defense gotta do their thing so Yu can keep his pitch count under 90 and still get through 7+.
Starlin and Brinson...not today!
Would LOVE to get this series at Marlin's Park, not sure why it's so hard to accomplish, just always struggle there. 4 game series stink, tho.

(Note no Javy...Zobie earned the spot last night, for sure)
DZo5Pf0XcAE_TYd.jpg

images

Eddie Butler last night~ ALL of 'em rolled into one relief pitcher
images

Nothing like 36 innings of Cubs baseball in the first 3 days, lol. Hoping tomorrow is a normal 9!No April Fool's extra inning's

CejvUCSXIAAy225.jpg

and
images
...it doesn't happen often, make it count , lolupload_2018-3-31_23-48-2.jpeg

today's lineup...no foolin'!
DZtMhRbVoAAOQoV.jpg

Willy getting a rest after playing 36 innings, most behind the dish.
DZs6yCKXUAAoOvq.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter