Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

Tonight's line up

While I get taking Happ out for now, I rather enjoyed KB in the 3 spot last night. JHey in CF ;. Hoping we didn't use up all the hits and runs last night and Kyle FINALLY gets some run support tonight!

New line up~ Rizzo scratched due to back tightness:(

DaIbP1MX0AECiCy.jpg

Last edited:
Well, day game tomorrow. Had our chances, but didn't cash in. Sleep off the sloppy defense guys~ El Mago manufacturing runs again tonight tho!I am also starting to cross to the side of robo-Umps...almost. Terrible strike zone again tonight.

line up looking a little bit like spring training today . Darvish must be thrilled. Rizzo still out, getting treatment for his back, prob out tomorrow too.
LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beat the Brew Crew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game is on ABC for those out of area!
DaMZncAW4AEsLO9.jpg

When Javy got hit in the head with the ball at third base, I was wondering if he would play today. It was wild seeing his helmet fly off just before he started his slide into third, then seeing the thrown ball hit him in the back of the head.

line up looking a little bit like spring training today . Darvish must be thrilled. Rizzo still out, getting treatment for his back, prob out tomorrow too.
LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beat the Brew Crew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game is on ABC for those out of area!
DaMZncAW4AEsLO9.jpg
Our ABC has SEC stuff on. Pete Maravich. Found the game on FS1 (219 DirecTV).

Last edited:
So happy you guys were watching! I love nail biters, lol....you usually see great ball all the way around but today we saw Brewer blunder's.

WE NEVER QUIT!(& Brewers not letting KB go for the cycle gave them bad juju lol)

Ugh. These guys are close to stealing two games. Jinxing them with this post...
Might have to suit you up if the next game looks like these last 2. Get you out there to lay a Hex on the Brew Crew.

So I was tryin got get the meaning of the 1, 2, 3 fingers the guys keep flashing, guees it's for the # bagger they hit. KB flashed
images
images
this after his triple~unless he was trying to signal a W, lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter