***Christmas in July Present Exchange Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

I got my package today! Thanks to KaylaJr's DH. My package contained: A relaxing fountain, cooler bag, princess photo album, loofah sponge, snowman candle holder, and a candy cane ornament.

Thanks again!

Costumesaremylife said:
I got my package today! Thanks to KaylaJr's DH. My package contained: A relaxing fountain, cooler bag, princess photo album, loofah sponge, snowman candle holder, and a candy cane ornament.

Thanks again!

:banana: :banana: :banana: An arrival.

Costumesaremylife said:

Thanks again!

:cheer2: :cheer2: amazing what a differnce the good PO can make

Glad it arrived :teeth:

ryka said:
I'm glad you like it. I'm sorry the snowglobe broke. That's the last time I let my son pack a box. I know you are on vacation right now but when you come home you might have a nice new present waiting for you. :banana:
That is not neccessary. We loved everything. Hope your son didn't get upset it broke. It was the mail handlers anyway. Thanks again.

mickeyfan2 said:
I made us breakfast this morning and set our Christmas in July gifts at the table. When DH went to take his plate to the table he was excited to see it was present opening day.

DH got his from snow. He loved the clip-on lamp (will work great when he repairs his trains - I have been know to run them too fast and derail them ;)) and a great alarm clock. Now he can stop asking me what time it is!!!!

I got mine from Sandra (sandravb79). She sent me a Mickey soap from DLP, a wash cloth and a towel with a Mickey in a Santa suit and my name below it. It is embroidered on the towel. Did you make this? It is absolutely beautiful and will be cherished every holiday season.

Thank you both for the wonderful Christmas in July exchange. It was a really nice way to start our weekend!!!
Glad you liked it. I couldn't find anything to do with trains at my local store, so I thought he might like the lamp.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter