***Christmas in July Present Swap-Sent/Recieved***

We saw Ratatouille last weekend. DH is making me a yellow cake with chocolate icing. My favorite!!!!!! Probably go out to eat on Friday.

This weekend we have a birthday party on Saturday for my GF. Her birthday is 6/22. I love to tease her that she is so much older than I am by 364 days. Then we go out of town for a high school graduation.

So not much more we can do this weekend.

I wish my DH would make me a cake, but he doesn't bake. Last night, he made a Thai steak salad and it was spicy and yummy.

Couple of things- someone will be getting one from Melanie in VA. I meant to put a card in there explaining- this is my dd's first exchange and we can't remember her board name as she just joined not long ago, not even sure she had a board name when we sent it.

Secondly, I have a box from Kimberly in Chicago. I think that's my CIJ box.

Thirdly, I did send mine off to my faraway friend. The whole dilemma of whether to ship or not- I finally shipped. I hope she enjoys it :)

Ryan got his no Disn name but it is Lechia in Virginia he has asked me about 10 times today if it is July yet... I will put it away after he goes to bed then maybe he will forget

Cameron has told me a "few" times today too that she can't wait until July! ;)

I on the other hand went to the post office today and the box I sent out was returned!! It's along story and I won't go into details, but I'm not so sure I like my new post office :mad: ! Unfortunately, I've changed jobs and the one I've been using (that I :love: ) is not even close to being convienent anymore. Anyways, I immediately drove to my old post office, reboxed it and it is back on its way!!!!!

I received my Christmas in July package on my birthday!!!! What great timing. I got a yellow box from Katie (MPHARJ). I can't wait to open it!!!! Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter