***Christmas in July Present Swap-Sent/Recieved***

mine is sitting on the couch beside me, tempting me with all it's presenty goodness.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
I am confussed. I had recieved a package today, and the senders name said-Disneys Days of Christmas, and it was from a Florida address. Since I am the organizer of this exchange, I know that none of my pals are from the state of Florida so yes, I opened it, and the card didn't have a name on it.

:confused: :confused: :confused: is this from anyone here?

Or can I open it :upsidedow ?

I recieved a big box from Lechia Davis from VA. No Dis name on the package though, but I guess it's from this swap?

YES! I'm so glad it got there before July and in one piece!

Sorry Marjol, I realized I didn't put my dis name on the outside. I think I did inside.

YES! I'm so glad it got there before July and in one piece!

Sorry Marjol, I realized I didn't put my dis name on the outside. I think I did inside.

That's OK :) I can't wait to open it. My boyfriend thinks I'm crazy because I'm waiting untill july. He said: "They wouldn't know anyway, would they?" :rotfl:

You know, mine hasn't bothered me until this week. I want the box off my kitchen table, I want to know what's inside! I may open mine Friday and let dd do the same. I'm gone Sat and Sun 15 hours each for work and then we have fireworks (Independence Day) at church Sunday night. I might be too tired to open it Sunday!

Aww, I hope you enjoy it all !! Have a Great Vacation. :thumbsup2

Patsy said it was ok to open mine early as we leave for vacation soon - Jenna 45 sent me a wonderful package! Big Hugs to you Jenna45! Thank You!
She sent me
An adorable BABW bear on skiis
BABW lotion and shower gel
Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie Candle
and a Pluto pin!!!

I loved it all:love:

I might need an elf...if anyone is able to step in, please let me know.
It is for someone who is in the U.S.

July 1, I opened my present today from Bobbiwoz (Bobbi) She sent me:

An Eeyore Beach Towel (Lovely)
A pound of grape(?) Jelly Belly Jellybeans
A purple Ty Beanie Babie named Coastline
and a Starbucks Gift card.

Thanks! I had almost forgotten that today was July 1.

I recieved a great bag and a lovely Pooh & friends picture frame. Thanks a lot! :goodvibes

Well, let me tell you, dd and I had a blast opening our gifts! We decided this was one of the most fun exchanges, although they've all been great!

Dd got from disneygirlatheart's ds (and he knew just what to get a teen girl):
- a Disney princess spa beauty bag with lots of fun stuff she can take to camp next week
- Mickey flip flops
- Mickey shampoo bottles

I got from KimRaye (who really paid attention to what my wants were!):

- an adorable snowman light that changes colors (I've been wanting something different for my mantle this Christmas)
- very cute snowman hand towels
- a Santa shopping list
- two Disney ornaments to start my new collection!
- a Mickey tissue box cover
- three antenna balls (I want to have several to leave on my family's pillows along with trading pins for our big Disney trip! Patriotic Donald is on my car this week!)
- candy canes!

Thank you both SOOOO much! We loved it all!

mamanurse and dd

I got from KimRaye (who really paid attention to what my wants were!):

- an adorable snowman light that changes colors (I've been wanting something different for my mantle this Christmas)
- very cute snowman hand towels
- a Santa shopping list
- two Disney ornaments to start my new collection!
- a Mickey tissue box cover
- three antenna balls (I want to have several to leave on my family's pillows along with trading pins for our big Disney trip! Patriotic Donald is on my car this week!)
- candy canes!
I'm SOOO glad you enjoyed everything! :santa: :goodvibes (The antenna balls were EASY!) ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter