Come wait with us, Post your waitlist, what are you waiting for... plus pixie dust

We are waiting for 2br at either BCV or BWV for either the first or last half of our trip Nov 26-Dec 3. Still nothing so I am not hopeful. Happy with OKW though. Its our first trip as owners!

I just cancelled our reserv. for OKW 2b 12/11 to 12/16. Hopefully someone on the waitlist will be happy. I'm waiting for 12/4 to 12/7 for a 2b anywhere. I have my flights booked that week and can't change.

We've got BWV 2 bedroom 12/16 & 12/17 and SSR 18/18 through 12/23/05, we are waitlisted for the last 5 nights at BWV but if it doesn't come through that's OK we will be at SSR and that's our home!

This is a bit old but I just found this thread. We got OKW 1 bdm for 11/8-12, we had SSR, OKW, OKW, SSR. I am so happy we don't have to move. I had lost hope because it was after the 30 day mark when they called. Good luck everybody :wizard:

I called about a month ago and added the night of Nov. 28th to my trip, and Old Key West was the only resort available. I called back yesterday on a whim, and there was lots of availablility (people cancelling at the 30 day mark?), and I was able to add on my first night in a standard room at the Boardwalk!

So, there may be hope for my BWV waitlist for a studio on Dec 4!!! I got my wish for Nov 30-Dec 4 at BWV rather than BCV, but added the night of Dec4 about two weeks ago...no availability at any DVC so booked Pop. Here's hoping I can cancel Pop!!

goofy4tink said:
So, there may be hope for my BWV waitlist for a studio on Dec 4!!! I got my wish for Nov 30-Dec 4 at BWV rather than BCV, but added the night of Dec4 about two weeks ago...no availability at any DVC so booked Pop. Here's hoping I can cancel Pop!!

I'm hoping that even at this late date there's a chance for you and me. Our DS is coming home from Romania today for an extended vacation. (He has not been "home" to Ohio in over 2 years!) I'm hoping that he wants to join us at WDW in December. If I can get a "yes" from him, I'm going to put him anywhere I can in a DVC from December 11th to 14th, I'll call Monday to see what can be done. I did go on a 2 bedroom waitlist at VWL, but I really really can't see that coming through. We're in a studio at VWL, but I'm one who subcribes to the idea that a studio is fine for 2 adults, I guess I should go on a 1 bedoom waitlist as well.

Bobbi :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Good luck Bobbi!!! I'll send along some of that waitlist pixie dust in your direction!!!

I have been on the waitlist for a Dec 4th BWV studio for a few months. I'm hoping it comes through soon. If not I also have a pop reservation as a back up.

Shelly S said:
I have been on the waitlist for a Dec 4th BWV studio for a few months. I'm hoping it comes through soon. If not I also have a pop reservation as a back up.

Soooo, there are going to be two of us moving out on Dec 4 and heading over to Pop?? Cool. It sure would be wonderful if we both got our requests though.

goofy4tink, yes I hope we all get our requests so we don't have to move. Are you using the magical express for transportation to BWV. Am not quite sure what to do since we are still on the waitlist and not sure where they should pick us up yet for return to airport.

Shelly S said:
goofy4tink, yes I hope we all get our requests so we don't have to move. Are you using the magical express for transportation to BWV. Am not quite sure what to do since we are still on the waitlist and not sure where they should pick us up yet for return to airport.
When I called to make my DME reservations they told me that I had made the waitlist for BWV!! So, didn't have to change the DME portion. I decided to add a night and nothing was open at BWV so I booked Pop. I called MS to make the change from Dec 4 leaving from BW to leaving Dec 5 from Pop. I don't think the 'leaving' part is too difficult to change. I've left from Pop before. Since my flight is at 10:00 a.m. I know that I will have to be at the DME bus at around 7ish....so, I'll be ready, with my vouchers in hand. I'll get my luggage taken care of, my boarding passes printed out at 6 and then off to the food court for breakfast and back to the bus stop at 7. If you are concerned about it, I would double check at Bell Services when you check into Pop.

We have a 2 bedroom already booked, but my parents have now decided not to go with us. I am waitlisted for a 1 bedroom. I hope it comes through because the extra points will be used for the Member Cruise if I can get through to MS on 12-3-05.

I have only waitlisted 1 other time before and that was for a studio @ OKW. That waitlist only lasted 1-2 days.

Needing Pixie Dust that the waitlist clears for HHI by 12-2-05! Otherwise, we will keep our 2 bedroom and have LOTS of room to spread out! ;)

I finally got 4 of 6 nights at Beach Club Villas. I am soooooooo happy. Now I just need 1/5 & 1/6 at BCV.

I currently have a 2 bedroom at OKW booked but I'm on the waitlist for.....

Boardwalk... 2 bedroom... Standard View... March 12 - 17, 2005

:guilty: Please come through for me! :wave:

Shari

MS called last week, actually I called them on Thurs. and they had 12/5 2b OKW for me and Fri. they called me and had 12/6 2b OKW. Now I'm waiting for 12/4 and I'll be set. I went on the waitlist in Aug. for 12/4 to 12/9 for a 2B anywhere the 4,5,6 and a 1B the 7th and 8th. The 7th and 8th came thru in Sept. So there's still hope for those going in Dec.

Ok, my stuff is a mess. We have a 2BR at BWV Pref, jan.1, 2br stand. 1/2, and a 2br pref. 1/3-1/5. We are still on the waitlist for the 5th and 6th at MWV or BCV for those two nights. We are also on the waitlist for the 1st through the 7th at BCV just in case we don't get the BWV all the way through. Please pray that we get a match soon. I would hate to have to move 3 times! Anyone have experience with this?

Pixie dust PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We reserved Studio at VWL (paying cash) 12/25/05-12/30/05 but waitlisted a Studio or 1-br at VWL on points.

Beach Cottage at VB 5/27/06-5/30/06

I posted earlier that I was waitlisted for a studio at either OKW or BWV for Dec 4th. It finally came through at OKW. I took that but am still on the list for the BWV standard view studio so we won't have to move. This is way under the 30 day mark so if anyone else is still waiting for that date you may get it also. Now I can finally cancel my back up at POP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter