• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Connections offers 4 Day Park Hopper-Does it exist???

Teacher510

DIS Veteran
I signed up with Connections today and checked out the park passes. Everything else I have found starts the Park Hopper Plus passes at 5 days but they offer 4day Plus. I'm very nervous about ordering any passes from them now. I don't want to get there and not be able to get in and be out $400!! The Connections customer service just told me that that was what her screen told her and assured me that the tix came right from Disney. I have a Hopper from 1989 so I don't need a 5day. Please let me know if anyone has used passes from Connections especially the 4 day. Thanks!!

I purchased 3 seven day and 1 four day park hopper plus from connections last October. Also purchased Disney Quest tickets and Universal tickets. Used all of the above with no problems whatsoever. I never did ask them what the number of plusses were on the 4 day though. The tickets arrived the day after I ordered them via Fed Ex.

Never used connections but on our most recent Dec 2000 we bought 4 day park hoppers straight from TDS.

They do exist. It was the "straight" park hopper, no extras, no water parks...

This information about Connections is very interesting! I am wondering what their price is on the 4 Day Hoppers?

Liz

I think they are refering to 4 day hopper plus passes. I saw this offered on a website offering discount passes, but i didn't buy them because I never heard of the site. They are supposed to have 1 plus day. I have never heard of them before. Anyone have any info?? Also how much is connections charging for adult/child?? Thanks!

I purchased mine last fall. The price then was 151.70 for the child's 4 day park hopper plus.

I just posted this a day or two ago on this board with all the dining prices too. I just posted today about receiving my certificates for meals and movie tkts and Universal tkts.

The 4 day tkts PHP are $196 Adult $157 C
5 day PHP is $235 Adult $188C

Please look for the other post "Discounts on WDW Restaurants"......... I will bump it up for you. Go the 2nd page.

:D

Pixie Dust Gal,
I did read your other post(very helpful!)and I asked folks there also. I was just concerned about the 4day Plus. I know that the non-plus comes in a 4day but even the Disney agent had never heard of it. My experience with the agents at Connections is less positive. Both were difficult to understand and seemed completely unaware of any info unless it came up on their screens. Sorry for being so neurotic but I have visions of being interviewed on Hard Copy discussing my invalid passes!
Anyone else actually use the 4-day Plus? One plus? Any guarantee from Connections? The price is the same as DC without Plus so it just seems too good to be true! Thanks again for listening to my rantings! This board has been a fabulous find! :bounce: :cool: :wave:

Teacher you are too funny! I had the same experience with a cust. serv. rep when I called in the evening - the daytime was different. Ask to speak to a supervisor (during the day) they are most helpful.

Yes, Connections will take back any "unused or undamaged" certificates, etc. It is mentioned under there FAQ. When I placed my order, I was afraid it wouldn't get here in time. She said, if by chance it does not, just mail them back to us "insured" and we will credit your card.

I am still laughing.........................:p

If you are worried about the tickets not being legit, I would not.

Disney would be all over the company for copyright infringements and I don't know what else just for what they display on thier site.

Disney has to have some type of arrangement with connections, or some type of "connection" with connecitons.

LOL

Hi WDWO, I was wondering where you have been!;)

I agree with you 100%. That is why I took the leap - thanks to you;)

After seeing the certificates in hand, I feel very secure that they are not fraudulent in any manner.

Is there a website or a phone # someone can give me for this "Connections"? Thanks!

Does anyone know if you can order the passes during your "trial period" where you only pay $1?? Then cancel the membership?? Has anyone done this?

Thanks Pixie Dust gal for the web link! It's weird, the street address on their website, I drove by that building yesterday! :cool:

Does anyone know what other disney tickets connections offers if any? I have seen postings about the 4 and day PHP. We need more days. Any know what they have and what their prices are?

5 day hopper plus 235.00 Adult
6 day hopper plus 264.27 Adult
7 day hopper plus 292.90 Adult

Universal 2 day 76.55 Adult

Disney Quest 24.60 Adult

Thanks mgrebenc!

Anyone know if that includes tax? Is there a shipping charge?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter