• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Connections offers 4 Day Park Hopper-Does it exist???

I just joined and spoke with a representative today. All of the prices include tax and shipping. Shipping is via ups on all disney stuff and also any gift certificate orders over $50. Any gift certificate orders under $50 are shipped via 1st class mail---but I do not think there is a shipping charge for this either!

FYI, there is a difference between gift certificates and meal certificates for WDW!

Gift Certificate purchases over $50 are sent priority mail - that would be for Red Lobster, Smokey Bones, etc.

The meal certificates for WDW, regardless of you order size, is sent out standard first class mail. I ordered over $200 in meal certificates and had to pay $10 extra for the 2 day priority service.

Just wanted to clarify....................

;)

Thank you for the info! Like I posted, customer service on Sunday wasn't much better than Saturday! I did realize there was a difference between meal vouchers (certificates) and the gift certificates----but the representative led me to believe that the hopper passes and meal certificates would be mailed together if ordered together. Did you have to pay the $10--or did you pay extra to be sure that you would receive the order in time?

I wanted to expedite our delivery as we are leaving the end of this week. You can opt for the standard mail service at no extra charge.:D

Thanks for the info.

Since the tax and shipping are included their prices on hoppers are even better than the military prices! I think I will jump on this deal!

An earlier post asked how many plus options on the 4day Plus-1 plus. The agent listed water parks and Disney Quest but I don't think Pleasure Island was mentioned.

Hmmmm....Disney Quest is not available as a plus option on Park Hoppers as far as I know (only on Unlimited Magic Passes is DQ included as far as I know). The plot thickens!

DQ is not offered any longer on plus passes offered by Disney or Connections.

I had the exact same response to the Connections123 listing of a 4-day Park Hopper Plus! I've never seen a 4 day one and that was the one I needed.

I went ahead and ordered four 4-day Park Hopper Plus passes from them on Saturday, as well as 10 counter-service meals and 4 sit-down dinner tickets. I received my entire order today via UPS.

The vouchers, which look quite legit, indeed say "4 DAY PARK HOPPER PLUS PASS." Who knew? I have the internet page printed out where they clearly state that it is a PLUS pass. That's the great thing about ordering with a platinum card. If I have a problem, I'll let Visa do the fighting for me.

BTW, I was charged $196.54 for adult tickets and $156.88 for a child tickets -- tax and shipping included.

LisaRex -- you mentioned the vouchers looked legit - I am wondering do you really have vouchers that have to be turned in for tickets or are these tickets ready to go right through the turnstyle.

Thanks!
Liz

I have vouchers that state they have to be exchanged at the gate. They are similar to concert tickets, but have full color Disney characters on one side and the type and price on the reverse side. Oh, and by using the passes I agree to file in Florida should I decide to sue WDW. :)

Sold my Blood, volunteered as a human Guinea pig, donated most of my bodily organs, Shared part of my brain, Sold my hair, Became a surrogate mother twice, Sold a few of our children, Tried to marry Mickey Mouse for his world, and got hubby a third job... Anything short of selling my body or soul...( just having fun ) Truthfully garage sales, save change, put away birthday, anniv., holiday money ect...pop bottles, lottery winnings (you know the $ 2.00 winners) make the check out at the grocery store for a few extra, and if we get out extra money from the State that too.. Have a great one..
Chatty

Sorry Chatty ment the above comment for the post above this one on how do you save money for your WDW trip. Hit the wrong button.
Chatty

I am so interested in this program.

Could you tell me more about the meal things you bought? They are vouchers that can be traded for counter meals? Which restaurants are included? How much were they?

Do you recall the price of the 7 Day PHP for kids?

Thanks for the info! We go in September usually so if their prices are right I would probably wait and join closer to then.

LisaRex--
I just ordered my stuff yesterday (around noon)---and 1/2 of the order came today---via UPS. I received the 4 children 5 day hopper plus passes (mine were tickets, not vouchers) and I also received the "quick and casual" $10.50 lunch/dinner vouchers I ordered. They said that the children and adult park hoppers would be mailed seperately--so I expect them tomorrow. I also ordered Hard Rock Cafe gift certificates---I'll let you know when they come! Great service so far!!

cascade, the 7 day park hopper plus passes are $292.50 for adults and $235.66 for children.

If you want more info about the restaurants, please check out the "Discounts at Disney Restaurants?" thread in this same forum. It's explained in far greater detail there. But you're right about waiting to join til later unless you want to pay far in advance.

tsapen, I'm not sure if I'm confusing you with nomenclature here. What I received is a ticket with a Disney character (Daisy Duck was one of them) in color on one side and the words "4-day park hopper plus" on the back and some disclaimers and instructions to give the ticket at the gate for admittance. Now whether you call that a ticket or a voucher I don't know. I'm pretty sure it's not the thingeymabob that I have to carry around all week, though.

Clear as mud?

L-

LisaRex-
We must have received two different things---5 day hopper plus and 4 day hopper plus tickets must come in different forms. What we received today has the magnetic strip on the back and state that they are tickets. I'm sure that you will have a very quick exchange for yours. Connections seems to be trying very hard.

My aunt showed me her park hopper passes and they were exactly what I have. So I must have received the actual ticket. Sorry for any confusion!

Lisa

what is the "plus" good for? any of the water parks??? thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter