Criminal Minds: DIS Official Thread 2 (Spoilers)

Wasn't this Heroes song the same song that was playing in Garcia's head after she got shot?

Paget wore a wig for seasons 14 and 15, so the current hair cut is a wig.

Yes! I definitely thought her hair was a wig! When she said last night "I'm going to cut my hair" I took it to mean I'm going to stop wearing this wig.

I loved all the flashback moments.

I'm so bad at letting go of these long running shows. :sad: I'm really sorry to see it end. Even though the world will be a much better place without all these serial killers!

I think I'll treat myself to season 1, episode 1 tonight. ::yes::

It was a great run. There were a lot of characters in and out of the show, but I'm so glad Penelope and Reid stayed the course. It wouldn't have been the same without either of them.

I hope some of the cast returns if it does happen. I think the one of the main reasons the show ended was because all the actors contracts were up at the end of season 14 (season 15 was part of the season 14 production run) and the network didn’t want to renegotiate.

It’s one of the most watched syndicated shows on streaming. It was ranked number 3 for 2020. It’s also ranked number 1 for syndicated on steaming for the most recently released week of data on Nielsen.

Hi friends! I've been meaning to revive this thread to see if anyone would be watching but I kept forgetting to do it. :upsidedow I don't have Paramount+ but I might subscribe for a little bit to watch.

And Reid, Morgan and Hotch will not be back.

Yeah that's the most disappointing part to me :(

Darn! It will only be streaming on Paramount+. :( And Reid, Morgan and Hotch will not be back.

https://ew.com/tv/criminal-minds-revival-thanksgiving-premiere-date/
Yup. Unfortunately this isn't new news. This was the expectations back in 2020 when rumors first started floating.

I’ve had paramount+ for over 7 years now (back when it was cbs all access)
, they have some good originals. It’s also home to the big brother live feeds and a decent collection of cbs/paramount’s catalog.

Darn! It will only be streaming on Paramount+. :( And Reid, Morgan and Hotch will not be back.

https://ew.com/tv/criminal-minds-revival-thanksgiving-premiere-date/
I actually didn't realize, but I'm not surprised. Boo! I set my DVR to record when I saw the commercial, but I assume that's the only one.

They did this with Seal Team, taking it to streaming. Hope they lose their shirts on all of this. I'm massively over everyone wanting a monthly fee for everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter