Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's important to note that these changes appear to be (as of now) only for this upcoming Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if we see them start extending hours piecemeal as each weekend gets closer when (thanks to the reservation system) they have a firm idea of how many Guests they're expecting. September has certainly turned out better than they feared, so we'll see if the "crowds" continue. Again, I know I say this a lot but October is going to be very important in determining what park hours situation and offerings look like for November and December.
I'm holding out hope for longer hours over Thanksgiving week. I'll take summer hours -- anything!!

Definitely agree for the parks and the headliner TS at resorts (‘Ohana, Sana’a, etc). I see no reason it couldn’t work at a Boatwright’s or Maya Grill. Even the bread service and other apps at Sana’a could work without being too disruptive.
Oh man! Now you have me dreaming of someone delivering Ohana to me! LOL! I would pay $$$ to get it made and delivered to my hotel room! They need to do a Grub hub type of service for their TS restaurants! YUM!

Oh man! Now you have me dreaming of someone delivering Ohana to me! LOL! I would pay $$$ to get it made and delivered to my hotel room! They need to do a Grub hub type of service for their TS restaurants! YUM!
Well during normal times you could get Ohana delivered to your room at Poly as part of the Twilight Feast. But now, with Ohana most likely not opening until Poly reopens in the Summer, I doubt that’ll happen.

I’m sure I missed it, but Savi’s is open today. I didn’t figure it out until 45 minutes before park close, so I obviously missed out.

Rumours? Like wdw closing again?
Of course anything is possible, but why call back equity and slowly reopen all the things they’ve been opening, move forward with GF opening, announce hours and protocols for GCH at Poly, and give us an opening date for a tba water park? That seems odd.
My guess: either an NFL or NCAAF double site bubble playoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter